Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One increasingly popular Dem cry, which is stupid

This is prefaced by saying that, yes drug crimes, like much of our justice system, hurts minorities more than whites. And yes, we need justice system reform, absolutely...but...

The big outcry is reducing sentencing for drug crimes as part of "reform". For marijuana, sure, but for crack, heroine, molly, non OTC drugs, etc. I'm not buying it. I'm not talking small possession 1-2 times or whatever, but multiple, repeat offenders, and drug sellers/traffickers. (it's also not that fucking hard to not get caught with drugs, most of the time, unless you're a hard user). This whole, free them, reduce the sentences, catch and release with a free cell phone on parole hippie shit? It's not the answer.

The second big outcry is that we should give them free drugs and "safe spaces" to use drugs.

There's another solution: Don't do drugs. Don't sell drugs. Hard drugs ruin people's lives. They increase crime, homelessness, disease.

So to serious drug dealers, I say, fuck you, lock them up for a long ass time. To "doctors" prescribing that shit to housewives, fuck them too. For addicted users, I'm down with getting them treatment, I get that, but treatment doesn't mean letting them go free, it means mandatory, long term treatment, where they've been fully rehabilitated before they're released.

KingCo opening up a needle spot in your neck of the woods there, Grant?

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
      KingCo opening up a needle spot in your neck of the woods there, Grant?
      LOL. Why would they need a needle spot when they can do it openly in the streets during daylight?

Comment

OH, side note, the other one that gets me is the parole violation whiners and the #FREEMEEKMILL shit.

I was curious about it when it came out, so I researched it....and that fucker Meek Mill was a godamned moron. If a judge tells you, don't go to another state for 6 months, don't fucking do it. "oh, I didn't know Trenton was in New Jersey" is not an excuse. That guy had SO many chances to not be locked up and then people started crying about the justice system and racism, when in reality, he was just a fucking idiot and/or didn't think the rules applied to him.

Comment

Heck, in both of yalls neck of the woods, the streets in daylight are where you can shoot, shit, and sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
            OH, side note, the other one that gets me is the parole violation whiners and the #FREEMEEKMILL shit.

I was curious about it when it came out, so I researched it....and that fucker Meek Mill was a godamned moron. If a judge tells you, don't go to another state for 6 months, don't fucking do it. "oh, I didn't know Trenton was in New Jersey" is not an excuse. That guy had SO many chances to not be locked up and then people started crying about the justice system and racism, when in reality, he was just a fucking idiot and/or didn't think the rules applied to him.

Sure, outside of that the original arrest was bullshit because it was based on false testimony from a cop who had repeated cases thrown out because he was a lying asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
              Heck, in both of yalls neck of the woods, the streets in daylight are where you can shoot, shit, and sleep.
              Not mine. Kitsaps too spread out, although there are pockets.

Comment

Drug policy in Portugal has been a lot more effective than in the US over the past 20 years by just about every metric.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Sure, outside of that the original arrest was bullshit because it was based on false testimony from a cop who had repeated cases thrown out because he was a lying asshole.
                  Probably, but it's still not that hard to listen to the judge on a simple probation.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Probably, but it's still not that hard to listen to the judge on a simple probation.
                    This...

I get the fact the original conviction was bullshit, but don't give them a reason to fuck you up more. It's 6 months. Bide your time, start a go fund me to get a good lawyer, and get your name cleared. Trying to stick it to the man only gets you more jail time or a permanent nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                      Drug policy in Portugal has been a lot more effective than in the US over the past 20 years by just about every metric.
                      I'm not sure people would go for the commission stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X