Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump promises not to spy on Kim Jong Un

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pro...184047425.html

I'm not fully behind the US spying on other countries, but we should probably keep tabs on a dictator hellbent on developing a nuclear missile who lives within rocket range of over a billion people.

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pro...184047425.html

I'm not fully behind the US spying on other countries, but we should probably keep tabs on a dictator hellbent on developing a nuclear missile who lives within rocket range of over a billion people.
    He just threw a guy into a tank of piranhas, of course they should keep tabs on this nutjob. The only thing I can think as to why Trump likes this guy is he is one notch higher on biggest whack job on the planet keeping him from the top spot.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

He just threw a guy into a tank of piranhas, of course they should keep tabs on this nutjob. The only thing I can think as to why Trump likes this guy is he is one notch higher on biggest whack job on the planet keeping him from the top spot.
      They exchange love letters. No, really.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ong-un-1360138

The president did not hold back his praise for North Korea, stating that “North Korea has tremendous potential” under Kim’s leadership.

“He gets it. He totally gets it.” Trump said about Kim.
      He constantly lavishes praise upon Kim Jong Un. It's fucking creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Yeah. This guy is a Bond villain. Normally, I say that about Putin. But this guy is just fucking evil. And Trump seems to obviously love it. I honestly believe Trump loves the power this guy wields and wants that for himself. He’s enamored with dictators and strong men. This alone should be enough to scare off any fans of his. But, guys who like him seem to be cool with it because he doesn’t wear mom jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
          But, guys who like him seem to be cool with it because he doesn’t wear mom jeans.
          Nah, it's because he sticks his finger into the eyes of 60% of the country any chance he gets and they just love him for it.

Comment

i mean, didn't he just say he wouldn't use his family members as assets?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
              i mean, didn't he just say he wouldn't use his family members as assets?
              Pretty easy to do now that Kim killed them all.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris
                He's such an idiot.
                And so are his followers PBS, DaCat and Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                X