Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

<----owns a silencer and I love it. I recommend getting one if you do a lot shooting at indoor ranges.
    It's a federal crime to own one.

And there you have it folks -DSMoney - the fucking "Responsible Law Abiding Gun Nut" just fessed up to breaking the law. We need to grab this motherfucker's guns.

DSMoney - no jokes kid, I am fucking reporting you to the ATF. This post of yours has been screen shotted so you can't go back and edit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

This is an area where DSM and I will agree when it comes to gun laws.

Who gives a shit if you have a silencer. It doesn’t make a gun shoot more rounds, faster, or with more killing power.
      You moron - a silencer prevents people from running for their lives in the event of a Virginia Beach shooting episode.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

And that’s for you. I personally don’t like the extra attention you get from the ATF you get by legally owning one. I’ll pass.
        Dynasty - you will receive 1 merit point from SCTrojan.......good for one post use against me.

DSMoney + Beamer - you retards get 100 demerits - good luck crawling out of the basement to get on my good side.

At this point Dynasty is above you two idiots......and that says a lot.

Comment

DSMoney - start praying kiddo

https://www.atf.gov/atf-tips

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

And there you have it folks -DSMoney - the fucking "Responsible Law Abiding Gun Nut" just fessed up to breaking the law. We need to grab this motherfucker's guns.

DSMoney - no jokes kid, I am fucking reporting you to the ATF. This post of yours has been screen shotted so you can't go back and edit it.
            Is there any topic that you aren't a complete idiot about?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
              Is there any topic that you aren't a complete idiot about?
              Didn't your mom tell you to not ask questions that you already know the answer to?

Comment

Who was leading the charge to unban silencers? Whitey Bulger?

Comment

So its not a fucking lie if I don't know what your fucking opinions are fuckface.

Seriously DynastFU your english is as bad as Trump's
                  You’re grammar is atrocious. You did not question me, you stated your opinion as my opinion. That is a lie.

Comment

No. A silencer requires a class 3 licensed seller and a SID. it is not illegal with a permit.
                    Last edited by DynastyFSU2; 06-11-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I don't know where the current laws are at right now, but I remember it being illegal at one time to own a bulletproof vest and a silencer. I always thought that was weird because one protects your life and the other your ears. While the thing that does most of the damage, the gun, was completely legal.

I think I've seen flak vests for sale recently, so perhaps they've made them more available/legal.

Comment

Fucking bullet proof vests at Walmart. God damn I both hate and love this country.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                          I don't know where the current laws are at right now, but I remember it being illegal at one time to own a bulletproof vest and a silencer. I always thought that was weird because one protects your life and the other your ears. While the thing that does most of the damage, the gun, was completely legal.

I think I've seen flak vests for sale recently, so perhaps they've made them more available/legal.
                          Neither have been illegal to own. Suppressors are considered NFA items meaning they require a more extensive background check, sign off from LEO, and paying an additional tax to own. They're essentially considered a select fire weappn or grenade launcher in the eyes of the law. Pretty retarded if you ask me, but that's what emotional response gun laws get you.

As far as vests, they've never been regulated at all. The rise in their popularity comes from their prices going down.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                            Fucking bullet proof vests at Walmart. God damn I both hate and love this country.
                            That's a plate carrier. It's like a bullet proof vest on steroids. I too think someone who is not military or leo owning one is a nutjob.

Comment

That's a plate carrier. It's like a bullet proof vest on steroids. I too think someone who is not military or leo owning one is a nutjob.
                              Or a 3rd grader, but that's neither here nor there.

Comment

You mean people trying to protect their lives from nut jobs like you are stupid to buy bullet proof vests?

Comment

Working...
                                X