Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump looking to pardon Eddie Gallagher

Uh...this guy murdered several innocent people, including kids, on purpose while deployed. Why on earth is he being considered for a pardon?

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    Uh...this guy murdered several innocent people, including kids, on purpose while deployed. Why on earth is he being considered for a pardon?
    When was he convicted?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

When was he convicted?
      Are you suggesting the soldiers who turned him in are lying?

Comment

Are you suggesting the soldiers who turned him in are lying?
        Sounds like daCat is disrespecting the troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Sounds like daCat is disrespecting the troops.
          Gallagher isn't a troop? He also happens to be accused of a crime. Not convicted, as DPR would have you believe. And of course there are also witnesses that say he isn't guilty. I suppose we could forego a trial and hang his ass, but I'm fairly certain that isn't what our system was designed for. Not surprised you jumped in here without doing your homework though.

Comment

Gallagher isn't a troop? He also happens to be accused of a crime. Not convicted, as DPR would have you believe. And of course there are also witnesses that say he isn't guilty. I suppose we could forego a trial and hang his ass, but I'm fairly certain that isn't what our system was designed for. Not surprised you jumped in here without doing your homework though.
            If you knew how hard it is for soldiers to snitch on their fellow soldiers, especially ones that outrank them, then you'd know how absurd it is to suggest many fellow SEALs are just making this up about a guy.

Comment

Don't look at me. I'm not the one calling a bunch of Navy Seals liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Don't look at me. I'm not the one calling a bunch of Navy Seals liars.
                Actually, you are.

I don't know who's lying yet because it hasn't gone to trial. You guys have already convicted him. So in essence, you are calling him and his defense liars.

Comment

If you knew how hard it is for soldiers to snitch on their fellow soldiers, especially ones that outrank them, then you'd know how absurd it is to suggest many fellow SEALs are just making this up about a guy.
                  You should be in charge. Just think, we could do away with our entire justice system.

Comment

Actually, you are.

I don't know who's lying yet because it hasn't gone to trial. You guys have already convicted him. So in essence, you are calling him and his defense liars.
                    Link?

Comment

You should be in charge. Just think, we could do away with our entire justice system.
                      Look at you, defending the accused until proven guilty!

If only you applied that to Hillary or Barry or Holder or Lynch or Lerner or a host of other Democrats you just know are guilty.

Comment

Look at you, defending the accused until proven guilty!

If only you applied that to Hillary or Barry or Holder or Lynch or Lerner or a host of other Democrats you just know are guilty.
                        So now it's okay? Or are you now bitching at yourself for doing the "same thing" (as you now put it)?

Comment

In the immediate aftermath of Gallagher’s arrest last September, Fox News jumped to his defense. Host Sean Hannity has frequently lauded Gallagher on both his radio and TV shows, describing the SEAL in heroic terms, while Gallagher’s family has also repeatedly gone on Fox News to defend his actions. In February, Gallagher’s brother Sean explicitly called for Trump’s help in a Fox News Op-Ed.

Comment

Okay. Dumb question. Why is Trump going to pardon him pre-trial? Shouldn’t he likewise wait for the trial? I don’t know all the specifics of this. As I understand it, one of the hosts of Fox & Friends has been lobbying for this and Trump, ever eager to endear himself to those who speak fondly of him, has the paperwork being drawn up. He’s referred to Gallagher’s treatment, on multiple occasions, as being “complete bullshit”. Again, why is Trump not waiting until the facts come out at trial? Those of you defending Trump are stating that the guy is innocent until proven guilty. But, Trump is about to circumvent this and declare the man exonerated before the verdict? Tell me how this sits right in your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                              Okay. Dumb question. Why is Trump going to pardon him pre-trial? Shouldn’t he likewise wait for the trial? I don’t know all the specifics of this. As I understand it, one of the hosts of Fox & Friends has been lobbying for this and Trump, ever eager to endear himself to those who speak fondly of him, has the paperwork being drawn up. He’s referred to Gallagher’s treatment, on multiple occasions, as being “complete bullshit”. Again, why is Trump not waiting until the facts come out at trial? Those of you defending Trump are stating that the guy is innocent until proven guilty. But, Trump is about to circumvent this and declare the man exonerated before the verdict? Tell me how this sits right in your mind.
                              It's Trump being Trump I guess. I have no idea why he is doing this. I'm just pointing out the guy hasn't been tried yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X