Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black is King

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black is King

    So Beyonce wants to enslave all of us who aren't black.

    I thought we were trying to get rid of terms like master, king, owner......anything that showed superiority over someone else.

  • #2
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    So Beyonce wants to enslave all of us who aren't black.

    I thought we were trying to get rid of terms like master, king, owner......anything that showed superiority over someone else.
    It's music inspired by the Lion King. Idiot.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BChris View Post

      It's music inspired by the Lion King. Idiot.
      Lion King is racist - Notice how Mufasa was a light skinned lion and Scar was black?

      Last edited by sctrojan; 07-31-2020, 02:49 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

        Lion King is racist
        Mad they wouldn't let you be the Indian Jackass?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BChris View Post

          Mad they wouldn't let you be the Indian Jackass?
          Jungle Book >>>> Lion King.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

            Jungle Book >>>> Lion King.
            Translation: A book that’s actually racist ≥ a movie that is not racist.

            Gotcha.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deschet View Post

              Translation: A book that’s actually racist ≥ a movie that is not racist.

              Gotcha.
              How is Junglebook racist? Its set in the jungles of India - a brown hindu boy is taken in by a black bear and a black panther and fights the muslim sounding Sher Khan and then falls in love with a light skinned village girl.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                How is Junglebook racist? Its set in the jungles of India - a brown hindu boy is taken in by a black bear and a black panther and fights the muslim sounding Sher Khan and then falls in love with a light skinned village girl.
                Yeah, how exactly is Jungle Book racist? That’s some upper class white people bullshit.

                Comment

                Working...
                X