• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    Brown on Black crime.
    "Santos classified himself as a white Hispanic"

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

"Santos classified himself as a white Hispanic"
      That guy is as brown as me. If he's a White Hispanic, then I'm.a White Indian

Comment

Amazing how rights and laws don't apply if it's "Those People" whose rights are violated. If that was my son, I'd probably be calling my attorney and instructing him to meet me at the local precinct, because I'd be pistol whipping the fuck out of that dude and then waiting for the cops to show up. Sorry, but you don't get to fuck with people because you THINK something happened. Would he have given a damn had it been Chad or someone roaming the neighborhood? Hell no .

I'm not shocked that there are people trying to downplay crap like this because well, they would love to do this to someone too. Ever notice that these douchebags don't run up on people that one could reasonably assume were armed? Ever notice that they run up on kids that look like they have a future, instead of a young ODB looking cat? They pick on people they know won't(or can't) provide legitimate resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
          Amazing how rights and laws don't apply if it's "Those People" whose rights are violated. If that was my son, I'd probably be calling my attorney and instructing him to meet me at the local precinct, because I'd be pistol whipping the fuck out of that dude and then waiting for the cops to show up. Sorry, but you don't get to fuck with people because you THINK something happened. Would he have given a damn had it been Chad or someone roaming the neighborhood? Hell no .

I'm not shocked that there are people trying to downplay crap like this because well, they would love to do this to someone too. Ever notice that these douchebags don't run up on people that one could reasonably assume were armed? Ever notice that they run up on kids that look like they have a future, instead of a young ODB looking cat? They pick on people they know won't(or can't) provide legitimate resistance.
          Why are you always on this race bullshit? Do you not think white kids get fucked with by assholes? Because I can assure you it happens. This guy was arrested and will be punished, nobody here or anywhere I've seen has expressed a problem with that. What more do you expect us to do?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Why are you always on this race bullshit? Do you not think white kids get fucked with by assholes? Because I can assure you it happens. This guy was arrested and will be punished, nobody here or anywhere I've seen has expressed a problem with that. What more do you expect us to do?
            Every one of them should be held accountable . I already mentioned my moment having an adult putting a rifle to mine and my friends heads after thinking we broke a window. He had a fine and had to write us all an Im sorry letter. You mentioned you had something similar. My dad didn't do anything about it, but it is obviously a memory of my childhood in 1988. I was in a sunurb in the Midwest it can happen everywhere.

Public detaining needs to end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X