Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Did the man get arrested? Then it was clearly not OK. Knew you'd somehow blame trump for this. Literally, not a cop, not white, detained a black kid illegality, and got arrested. This was a win for the public in general.
    Story time.

So I don’t know if you guys remember those plastic containers with candy in them that used to be in rows in grocery stores. You don’t see them much anymore, but they were basically candy dispensers that you could fill up bags with and buy generic candy by the pound or whatever. I was maybe 6 or 7 years old and I was wandering around the store while my mom was shopping and I walked past those. I opened the flap on one of them and there was a piece of candy in it, so I ate it. You know, because I’m a kid and kids do shit like that.

Anyway, next thing I know some guy in his 60s grabs me by the arm and starts yelling at me and calling me a thief, saying I was going to jail, etc. The guy is literally jerking me the fuck around and acting like a total psycho. Thankfully a dude nearby saw what was going on and pulled him off of me and basically told the guy to fuck off and get a life. To this day, I still wonder what the hell was going through that guys mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      And if the Black 18 year old stood up for himself this dickknob could “stand his ground” and shoot him.
      What a world we live in, being able to stand your ground against a guy you unlawfully detained.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

What a world we live in, being able to stand your ground against a guy you unlawfully detained.
        Dude, it’s Florida. Why do you think I don’t go down there?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Dude, it’s Florida. Why do you think I don’t go down there?
          At least no one got their face eaten.

Comment

Yeah but it’s not, so who gives a shit? Paul Blart bothered someone’s kid and now he’s facing charges, what’s the problem? Shit like this happened to me like three times as a kid to one degree or another, and those assholes never even got punished.
            True. He's too young to be racially profiled and detained for a crime he didn't commit .

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

True. He's too young to be racially profiled and detained for a crime he didn't commit .
              Lmao bro, this is a random crazy guy in fucking FLORIDA who was ARRESTED. What else do you think needs to happen here? Want to throw him up on a cross in the middle of downtown?

Comment

Lmao bro, this is a random crazy guy in fucking FLORIDA who was ARRESTED. What else do you think needs to happen here? Want to throw him up on a cross in the middle of downtown?
                No, just sayin'. That kind of stupid shit happens a lot more than we know.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

No, just sayin'. That kind of stupid shit happens a lot more than we know.
                  Yeah so does a lot of things, but that’s the world we live in. In the grand scheme of things, this is irrelevant.

Comment

A conviction to start with..... A few of those, and maybe the hilljacks will stop trying to detain people. I had a guy detain me and 3 friends with a rifle when I was growing up thinking we broke his window. I know if that happens with my son, I'm going to detain my foot up the guys ass. Unless of course my son was at fault in which he will get a foot up his ass.

Comment

A conviction to start with..... A few of those, and maybe the hilljacks will stop trying to detain people. I had a guy detain me and 3 friends with a rifle when I was growing up thinking we broke his window. I know if that happens with my son, I'm going to detain my foot up the guys ass. Unless of course my son was at fault in which he will get a foot up his ass.
                      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                        Brown on Black crime.

Comment

Geroge Zimmerman syndrome I guess. Hopefully he gets to experience some uncomfortable detainment in jail.

Comment

How are you an off-duty officer if you detain someone in a neighborhood but you are a theme park security guard?
                            You're not, and you are. Me personally, he should catch impersonation as well as kidnapping for this. But thanks to asshole lawyers, they could argue that he legally is an officer because his license does say officer. Granted it says security first, but you know how lawyers are.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

You're not, and you are. Me personally, he should catch impersonation as well as kidnapping for this. But thanks to asshole lawyers, they could argue that he legally is an officer because his license does say officer. Granted it says security first, but you know how lawyers are.
                              Who knew that theme park security guards can also be off duty detectives.

Crazy

Comment

Who knew that theme park security guards can also be off duty detectives.

Crazy
                                Not legally, but lawyers are assholes. Especially Florida Lawyers. They're assholes and crooks. Google Strems if you want an example.

Comment

Working...
                                X