Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a difference a few years makes.

Yeah. They’ve “evolved” on the issues. Trump later went on to pardon Bundy.

Comment

Damn liberal media bias!

Comment

Ammon Bundy posted a message on Facebook in support of defunding the Police and is supportive of BLM.

I'll say this, the man is consistently anti-government.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status...23173530648581

Pretty good twitter thread of the flip-flopping of conservatives when Biden suggested Trump would try to delay or suspend the election back in April compared to what Trump did today.

Comment

I almost want Trump to actually try and suspend the election, just so I can see what happens. He won’t, of course, because he literally never backs up this kind of shit talk, but it’s funny to imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
              I almost want Trump to actually try and suspend the election, just so I can see what happens. He won’t, of course, because he literally never backs up this kind of shit talk, but it’s funny to imagine.
              Meh. Nothing wrong with casually musing about ending American Democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Meh. Nothing wrong with casually musing about ending American Democracy.
                I’m telling you this, if recent events have taught me anything, it’s that we have two options: Democracy or anarchy. Any authoritarian government that tries to strictly control people’s lives is completely out of the question.

Comment

I’m telling you this, if recent events have taught me anything, it’s that we have two options: Democracy or anarchy. Any authoritarian government that tries to strictly control people’s lives is completely out of the question.
                  I agree. That’s why it’s particular dangerous when a President is more than willing to go there, time and again.

The shit about not agreeing to accept the outcome I understand. If you say yes, you paint yourself in a box. You have no options. It was the smart answer. However, the other shit he’s attempting is very bad.

Comment

The thought actually terrifies me. My biggest fear in life is a despot in power of this nation with no recourse. Taking away the election would give us exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

The thought actually terrifies me. My biggest fear in life is a despot in power of this nation with no recourse. Taking away the election would give us exactly that.
                      It's weird that you tilt Republican over Democrat if that is your biggest fear. Throughout my life, the vast majority of attacks on the integrity of the election process has been done by Republicans.

Comment

Thought that’s what your armory was for? Not going to suit up and defend the homeland?

Comment

Someone in a position of power over citizens immune from accountability by laws leaving the citizens with no recourse? Yeah I hate that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Someone in a position of power over citizens immune from accountability by laws leaving the citizens with no recourse? Yeah I hate that shit.
                            LOL good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

And, why do you think Trump supports bad actors on police forces. He’s a fucking fascist. He’s always been enamored with fascists. If he could do so, he would declare himself President for Life. Believe it.

All the while, his apologists have been claiming that he’s simply a jerk or that he’s misunderstood. One of those statements is true. Trump is a jerk. But, he’s a jerk that both holds the office of the President, and has no qualms about destroying our Democracy if it serves his interests to do so. When he makes a suggestion that the election be postponed, he was not misunderstood. He wasn’t joking. He was being 100% serious in a way that has become all-too familiar: Trump poses his desire as a question.

He’s done this often since assuming office. You know shit’s about to get interesting when Trump says something so bad that he has to leave himself an out. “I was just pondering if we could do that — postpone the election — I never said we should,” or something to that effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X