Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a difference a few years makes.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What a difference a few years makes.


  • #2
    Yeah. They’ve “evolved” on the issues. Trump later went on to pardon Bundy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn liberal media bias!

      Comment


      • #4
        Ammon Bundy posted a message on Facebook in support of defunding the Police and is supportive of BLM.

        I'll say this, the man is consistently anti-government.

        Comment


        • #5
          https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status...23173530648581

          Pretty good twitter thread of the flip-flopping of conservatives when Biden suggested Trump would try to delay or suspend the election back in April compared to what Trump did today.

          Comment


          • #6
            I almost want Trump to actually try and suspend the election, just so I can see what happens. He won’t, of course, because he literally never backs up this kind of shit talk, but it’s funny to imagine.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
              I almost want Trump to actually try and suspend the election, just so I can see what happens. He won’t, of course, because he literally never backs up this kind of shit talk, but it’s funny to imagine.
              Meh. Nothing wrong with casually musing about ending American Democracy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                Meh. Nothing wrong with casually musing about ending American Democracy.
                I’m telling you this, if recent events have taught me anything, it’s that we have two options: Democracy or anarchy. Any authoritarian government that tries to strictly control people’s lives is completely out of the question.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  I’m telling you this, if recent events have taught me anything, it’s that we have two options: Democracy or anarchy. Any authoritarian government that tries to strictly control people’s lives is completely out of the question.
                  I agree. That’s why it’s particular dangerous when a President is more than willing to go there, time and again.

                  The shit about not agreeing to accept the outcome I understand. If you say yes, you paint yourself in a box. You have no options. It was the smart answer. However, the other shit he’s attempting is very bad.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                    I almost want Trump to actually try and suspend the election, just so I can see what happens. He won’t, of course, because he literally never backs up this kind of shit talk, but it’s funny to imagine.
                    The thought actually terrifies me. My biggest fear in life is a despot in power of this nation with no recourse. Taking away the election would give us exactly that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                      The thought actually terrifies me. My biggest fear in life is a despot in power of this nation with no recourse. Taking away the election would give us exactly that.
                      It's weird that you tilt Republican over Democrat if that is your biggest fear. Throughout my life, the vast majority of attacks on the integrity of the election process has been done by Republicans.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                        The thought actually terrifies me. My biggest fear in life is a despot in power of this nation with no recourse. Taking away the election would give us exactly that.
                        Thought that’s what your armory was for? Not going to suit up and defend the homeland?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                          The thought actually terrifies me. My biggest fear in life is a despot in power of this nation with no recourse. Taking away the election would give us exactly that.
                          Someone in a position of power over citizens immune from accountability by laws leaving the citizens with no recourse? Yeah I hate that shit.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

                            Someone in a position of power over citizens immune from accountability by laws leaving the citizens with no recourse? Yeah I hate that shit.
                            LOL good catch.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

                              Someone in a position of power over citizens immune from accountability by laws leaving the citizens with no recourse? Yeah I hate that shit.
                              And, why do you think Trump supports bad actors on police forces. He’s a fucking fascist. He’s always been enamored with fascists. If he could do so, he would declare himself President for Life. Believe it.

                              All the while, his apologists have been claiming that he’s simply a jerk or that he’s misunderstood. One of those statements is true. Trump is a jerk. But, he’s a jerk that both holds the office of the President, and has no qualms about destroying our Democracy if it serves his interests to do so. When he makes a suggestion that the election be postponed, he was not misunderstood. He wasn’t joking. He was being 100% serious in a way that has become all-too familiar: Trump poses his desire as a question.

                              He’s done this often since assuming office. You know shit’s about to get interesting when Trump says something so bad that he has to leave himself an out. “I was just pondering if we could do that — postpone the election — I never said we should,” or something to that effect.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X