Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Spectacular" Stella Immanuel

What a fucking shit show. Can't say I'm surprised he's touting her, she's an absolute space cadet.

Is this the demon sperm lady?

Comment

Who the fuck is this dingbat?

Comment

This is the lady trump and his idiot son were tweeting about. He called her Spectacular. She claims that there is already a cure for covid, no need for masks, etc. Touting Hydroxychloroquine is her specialty...along with witches, demon sperm, removing imaginary babies from women impregnated in their dreams by actors among a few others.

Comment

Why you being racist bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
            This is the lady trump and his idiot son were tweeting about. He called her Spectacular. She claims that there is already a cure for covid, no need for masks, etc. Touting Hydroxychloroquine is her specialty...along with witches, demon sperm, removing imaginary babies from women impregnated in their dreams by actors among a few others.
            I love how she's treating the most serious covid patients from her strip mall clinic.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                If you're going to put soul glow on your face, at least make it back to the hair line.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

If you're going to put soul glow on your face, at least make it back to the hair line.
                  I think he's been using that Alien DNA on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I love how she's treating the most serious covid patients from her strip mall clinic.
                    I'm waiting to find out her relation to Ms. Cleo.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

There's just so much going on here that we've been numbed to that we really shouldn't be numb to. The absurd hair. The face paint. The poorly fitted suit. The weird forward-lean stance. When you combine that with the insane shit that comes out of his yapper, you'd think in any other scenario that this guy was some shitty car dealer from Queens who reeks of Brut and can be seen at a corner bar after work putting back Busch Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

There's just so much going on here that we've been numbed to that we really shouldn't be numb to. The absurd hair. The face paint. The poorly fitted suit. The weird forward-lean stance. When you combine that with the insane shit that comes out of his yapper, you'd think in any other scenario that this guy was some shitty car dealer from Queens who reeks of Brut and can be seen at a corner bar after work putting back Busch Lights.
                        The lurching stance is his “power move”. He’s a really big guy, and as I understand it, he’s used this throughout his life to intimidate others who are smaller in stature.

But yes. It’s all absurd. He’s a caricature of a car salesman who hit the lottery and bought a Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

The lurching stance is his “power move”. He’s a really big guy, and as I understand it, he’s used this throughout his life to intimidate others who are smaller in stature.

But yes. It’s all absurd. He’s a caricature of a car salesman who hit the lottery and bought a Presidency.
                          Lmmfao.

Comment

trump's "spectacular" Dr. Immanuel is back....

Viral sensation Dr. Stella Immanuel says Jesus will destroy Facebook if her COVID video doesn’t go back up

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...ewy-story.html

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
                              trump's "spectacular" Dr. Immanuel is back....

Viral sensation Dr. Stella Immanuel says Jesus will destroy Facebook if her COVID video doesn’t go back up

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...ewy-story.html
                              Shit I'm about to pray for the first time in eons. Jesus, take down Facebook. In the name of the father amen.

Comment

Working...
                              X