Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Because they are basically the Klan. Any group of people that are racial in their motives, (as opposed to constitutional motives) are no better than the klan. Those same groups that march with guns are trying to intimidate people, and i while i support the 2nd amendment, it is very difficult to watch the "racial hatred groups" act like they are merely "exercising their rights" when they are actually there to scare you. I think the best option is to let them march alone and don't give them the attention. The Klan rally they tried to have in my town....was basically deprived of oxygen. All the local businesses refused service, no one showed up, and the police kept the antifa crowd significantly distanced, so there could be no interaction. The klan types (drove all the way down to Georgia from Michigan) spoke for 8 minutes and realized they picked the wrong venue, and bailed.
    OMG. This was better than I ever could have hoped. LMFAO.

Comment

Because they are basically the Klan. Any group of people that are racial in their motives, (as opposed to constitutional motives) are no better than the klan. Those same groups that march with guns are trying to intimidate people, and i while i support the 2nd amendment, it is very difficult to watch the "racial hatred groups" act like they are merely "exercising their rights" when they are actually there to scare you. I think the best option is to let them march alone and don't give them the attention. The Klan rally they tried to have in my town....was basically deprived of oxygen. All the local businesses refused service, no one showed up, and the police kept the antifa crowd significantly distanced, so there could be no interaction. The klan types (drove all the way down to Georgia from Michigan) spoke for 8 minutes and realized they picked the wrong venue, and bailed.
      Dynasty post.

Comment

Dynasty is a fucking idiot.

Comment

So you don't think ultra-right wing racists are like the klan? Well i guess it takes all kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Dynasty post.
            you keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
              Dynasty is a fucking idiot.
              Why do you support racists?

Comment

you keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think it means.
                Dynasty response.

Comment

Why do you support racists?
                  You're the trump supporter, not me.

Comment

You're the trump supporter, not me.
                    I know. So why are you supporting racist, while i do not?

Comment

I know. So why are you supporting racist, while i do not?
                      Where did I say I support a racist in this thread, or any other? You're the one who openly supports and racist pedo here. Daily.

Comment

Where did I say I support a racist in this thread, or any other? You're the one who openly supports and racist pedo here. Daily.
                        You called me an idiot for being against racists. What are we suppose to think? And Im clearly NOT supporting Biden, so i dont know why you think i openly support him.

Comment

You called me an idiot for being against racists. What are we suppose to think? And Im clearly NOT supporting Biden, so i dont know why you think i openly support him.
                          Your deflections are as weak as your wrists. Racist pedo lover.

Comment

Interacting with him is pointless. He's a clown. Just laugh and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Interacting with him is pointless. He's a clown. Just laugh and move on.
                              I forget sometimes that he said he was playing a roll. Which is good thing. No one person should possess so much stupid.

Comment

I just told you im not supporting Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X