• Show
Clear All

• Just remember...there is no proof that election fraud actually happens

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/...KHWXDPY4IZPVM/

Dynasty thread

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
      Dynasty thread
      it can't be...because it doesn't happen.

Comment

Nice strawman. No one said it never happens. It happens. Just not frequently or in great numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

No one said it never happens
          Now im sure this can't be dynasty thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Now im sure this can't be dynasty thread!
            Bro. Everyone here admits that voter fraud has been a thing since elections have been a thing. The difference is that you somehow think it’s a massive deal whereas the numbers don’t support that.

Comment

Bro. Everyone here admits that voter fraud has been a thing since elections have been a thing. The difference is that you somehow think it’s a massive deal whereas the numbers don’t support that.
              and i'll argue that if fraud changes any election, it is important.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

and i'll argue that if fraud changes any election, it is important.
                Of course. Except, it hasn’t. It accounts for .0003% of total votes, and that’s going back decades. Show me one instance of voter fraud changing the outcome of an election. Please. I’ll wait.

Comment

lol at Dynasty. So much fail.

Comment

Dynasty thread.

Comment

Brian Kemp oversaw his own election after bumbling the previous election, refusing outside auditing and wiping the servers of questionable voting machines.

Or the fact that Brian Kemp is an elected official is enough proof.

Comment

Of course. Except, it hasn’t. It accounts for .0003% of total votes, and that’s going back decades. Show me one instance of voter fraud changing the outcome of an election. Please. I’ll wait.
                        NC-09 in 2018. Mark Harris beat incumbent Robert Pittenger in the GOP primary. He went on to defeat Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes in the general election.

Shortly afterwards, it was revealed that Harris conspired with a local political operative in a ballot harvesting scheme in which they'd collect ballots for local elderly residents and change the votes on them before turning in. They collected a total of about 1,100 ballots, which was more than the MOV. Instead of awarding McCready the victory like they should have, they nullified the election, which I think is the only time that has ever happened.

It was later revealed Harris did the same scheme during the primary and that PIttenger probably should have won the primary. Pittenger allegedly knew he got screwed but didn't say anything because, I shit you not, he'd rather have the guy that cheated him in the primary win than the Democrat. <---- this is what is wrong with the GOP today.

McCready lost the special election in 2019 to Dan Bishop, the bathroom bill guy, because of course.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          Brian Kemp oversaw his own election after bumbling the previous election, refusing outside auditing and wiping the servers of questionable voting machines.

Or the fact that Brian Kemp is an elected official is enough proof.
                          And yeah, the Georgia 2018 gubernatorial election was almost certainly fraudulent. Kemp won by less than a point, wouldn't let people audit the results, had the servers wiped and oh yeah, he was the chief election official for his own election. Funny how that works.

Dynasty pulls out a local magistrate election in Philadelphia as proof of voter fraud and we can name a Governor's election and a US Congressional election that was/probably were fraudulent, but those benefited Republicans so he stays silent.

Comment

While we're on the topic, the 2018 Florida gubernatorial and senate elections were kinda screwy to me. The entire country swung hard left in 2018 yet Florida, a perennial 50/50 state, stayed red.

Comment

literally, the first post.

Comment

Working...
                              X