X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by BChris View Post

Facts. He loves to throw others under the bus and lie his ass off about his business.
    Don’t sell him short. He loves to lie about everything.

It’s funny. I knew a guy who was a profound narcissist years ago. It’s not that he was a bad guy, necessarily. But, he lied so often, about big things and trivial things, that my friends and I started taking notes. This dude, like Trump, would tell the most ridiculous whoppers, most of which had him being a hero or a martyr of some kind. He got a full ride to Michigan State, but his dad was a Michigan fan, so he had to join the Army. But that’s okay, because he was Special Forces. At varying points, he had a 185, a 160 and a 150 IQ score. When I see Trump just make shit up on the fly, or just start bragging about how great he is, it reminds me of this dude. And, like this guy, much of what Trump does and says, he does because he is deeply insecure. With the guy I know, I’m not even sure if he was aware he was lying. It just came so naturally to him. He wasn’t aware that we were literally taking notes on him. That is, until he found out. One of my friends left his notes app open and on his list of bullshit. He got super angry and threatened to fight all of us. We just laughed. Never saw him again. I guess he found another bar.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. I’m fairly convinced that he knows full well what went on. I’m not saying that he was involved. But, if Trump wasn’t involved, but had dirt on Clinton, I’m guessing he would have used it by now.
    Facts. He loves to throw others under the bus and lie his ass off about his business.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Fuck that guy. First comment nailed it.

"If he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well, what does he wish for the victims?"
    Yeah. I’m fairly convinced that he knows full well what went on. I’m not saying that he was involved. But, if Trump wasn’t involved, but had dirt on Clinton, I’m guessing he would have used it by now.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Fuck that guy. First comment nailed it.

"If he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well, what does he wish for the victims?"

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine writer Landon Thomas Jr., “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Yeah, he knew what the fuck was up.
    https://youtu.be/zWW_XJe9C1c

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine writer Landon Thomas Jr., “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Yeah, he knew what the fuck was up.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Or buys beauty pageants for teenage girls?

I mean yeah, that is fucking normal.
    It's sad that some folks, parents even, see nothing wrong about that or even dismiss it.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied

I agree. Bill knew something. trump definitely knew. Friends with them over 30+ years not to mention the way he fawns over his own child disgustingly. Sick!
    Or buys beauty pageants for teenage girls?

I mean yeah, that is fucking normal.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I honestly don't think Hillary knew about any of this, her husband certainly did, and I'm pretty certain that Trump did.
    I agree. Bill knew something. trump definitely knew. Friends with them over 30+ years not to mention the way he fawns over his own child disgustingly. Sick!

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied

Anyone involved with Epstein and Maxwell that was either involved or knew of their actions should burn in hell for eternity.
    I honestly don't think Hillary knew about any of this, her husband certainly did, and I'm pretty certain that Trump did.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Anyone involved with Epstein and Maxwell that was either involved or knew of their actions should burn in hell for eternity.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...ew-says-report

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

because my options are, innuendos against trump.....or Alzheimer "Joe" Biden. Thanks for great options.
    Because my options are innuendos against Trump, with some degree of documentation or innuendos against Joe Biden, with no documentation whatsoever.

Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Bravo!

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Lost in the craziness of the Axios interview, Trump doubled down on wishing Ghislaine well. In the same interview, he refused to comment on if John Lewis, who is now dead, was "impressive" but insisted on wishing Ghislaine well. Lewis got his ass beat fighting for civil rights. Ghislaine fucks kids.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post
    Dynasty would let Trump finger his own children if it meant a political victory.
    I've never seen anyone make so many excuses for a guy as sick and twisted towards his own daughter as trump. Yet Dynasty will do so daily when given the opportunity. Makes you wonder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X