Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash View Post

"Daddy, are you going to make me ride the motorcycle with Mr. Epstein again?"
    I fucking hate you people. Why do I do this to myself?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

True, both have had defining moments with epstein and maxwell....*One of those guys kicked them out of a resort....**and the other went to fcuk minors on a private island.
      *After he became a co defendant to his friend of 33 years in the rape of a 13 year old child.
      ** Still unfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

*After he became a co defendant to his friend of 33 years in the rape of a 13 year old child.
        ** Still unfounded.
        One also bought the Miss Teen USA pageant so he could walk in on little girls naked, and the other didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

One also bought the Miss Teen USA pageant so he could walk in on little girls naked, and the other didn't.
          No big deal to Dynasty. He would be okay worth trump doing that to his daughters. Hell, he'd be proud.

Comment

seeing all the proof that Trump was on the island with epstein raping minors, i'm now voting differently.

Comment

seeing all the proof that Trump was on the island with epstein raping minors, i'm now voting differently.
              No, you'll still vote for the guy who partied with pedophile's for 30+ years. The same guy who talked about an infants breasts and legs like she was a woman. Yeah, that's the guy you support.

Comment

** Still unfounded.
                "reporters have also deemed the account to be potentially unreliable, as it was shopped to the media by fringe figures that included a former Jerry Springer producer. According to Vox, the sole journalist who was able to interview the anonymous accuser, “came away confused and even doubting whether [she] really exists.” https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...hip-explained/

So you are saying that during the 2016 campaign....an anonymous accuser was shopping a rape scandal? Where is that accuser now? Im just wondering why Trump isn't in jail? I mean, if the only person to interview the Accuser doubted that she was even a real person, I don't know what could be holding back the truth?

Comment

No, you'll still vote for the guy who partied with pedophile's for 30+ years. The same guy who talked about an infants breasts and legs like she was a woman. Yeah, that's the guy you support.
                  because my options are, innuendos against trump.....or Alzheimer "Joe" Biden. Thanks for great options.

Comment

because my options are, innuendos against trump.....or Alzheimer "Joe" Biden. Thanks for great options.
                    Meanwhile at the Political party headquarters:

Democrats - "We've got a slam dunk win in 2020. I know, we'll run a 70 year old with pre-Alzheimers that is known for being creepy around little kids"

Republicans - "We elected the biggest ruhtard in the history of this country to be President, we should do it again"

Comment

Democrats - "We've got a slam dunk win in 2020. I know, we'll run a 70 year old with pre-Alzheimers that is known for being creepy around little kids"

Republicans - "We elected the biggest ruhtard in the history of this country to be President, we should do it again"
                      You know that Biden won the primary that was at the hands of the voters, right?

I mean, you can say that about the GOP because they literally canceled primaries to ensure Trump wouldn't face a strong challenger, but the DNC had like 25 people running.

Comment

Pretty much. Except for all the good stuff trump did...yes. He's kind of a giant douche

Comment

Pretty much. Except for all the good stuff trump did...yes. He's kind of a giant douche
                          "All the good stuff Trump did"

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

You know that Biden won the primary that was at the hands of the voters, right?

I mean, you can say that about the GOP because they literally canceled primaries to ensure Trump wouldn't face a strong challenger, but the DNC had like 25 people running.
                            What a difference a few weeks make:

Comment

"reporters have also deemed the account to be potentially unreliable, as it was shopped to the media by fringe figures that included a former Jerry Springer producer. According to Vox, the sole journalist who was able to interview the anonymous accuser, “came away confused and even doubting whether [she] really exists.” https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...hip-explained/

So you are saying that during the 2016 campaign....an anonymous accuser was shopping a rape scandal? Where is that accuser now? Im just wondering why Trump isn't in jail? I mean, if the only person to interview the Accuser doubted that she was even a real person, I don't know what could be holding back the truth?
                              I guess your fan club access doesn't give you too much information. The suit was refiled in 2016, it' wasn't "new" by any means.

You're quick to convict the Clintons of things here all the time, with zero proof. You're a hack. And at the end of the day, you support a guy who lusts after his own daughter, even when she was an infant. And he was really good friends with and partied several times with a couple running a pedophile ring for over 30 years. That's your boy. That's who you support.

Comment

#dynastyforpedos2020

Comment

Working...
                                X