Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

It's going to be fun watching people dismiss the horrible crap about this or that guy that is on their political team. Fuck them all if they did what we all think they did.
    100% with you. I watched the Netflix documentary on Epstein and the Dershowitz rumors were addressed. As for Clinton, there were pictures of him on Epstein’s island.

But, you’re right. People are going to attempt to defend the indefensible, in accordance with their political team. I know I won’t be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

100% with you. I watched the Netflix documentary on Epstein and the Dershowitz rumors were addressed. As for Clinton, there were pictures of him on Epstein’s island.

But, you’re right. People are going to attempt to defend the indefensible, in accordance with their political team. I know I won’t be one of them.

Burn them all.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Burn them all.
        We know that Epstein was friends with numerous people of immense power... and Tyra Banks. I’m perfectly fine if they all go down. I don’t think Maxwell is the type to stay silent, if there’s a deal on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

It's going to be fun watching people dismiss the horrible crap about this or that guy that is on their political team. Fuck them all if they did what we all think they did.
          Nobody is going to excuse pedophilia. This document doesn't prove anything, just that Clinton was there and there were sex parties that he may or may not have taken part in. On the surface, this just proves that Clinton was a horndog, which we already knew.

I think the real test will come when/if we have evidence that Clinton engaged in sexual acts with minors, like we have with Dersh. If people still defend him then, then they can all go to hell.

Comment

I guess it also depends on the reading of that. If it is implied that the two young girls from NY were minors and were in the sex parties with Clinton, then yeah. He's fucked.

Comment

We know that Epstein was friends with numerous people of immense power... and Tyra Banks. I’m perfectly fine if they all go down. I don’t think Maxwell is the type to stay silent, if there’s a deal on the table.
              I hope she names them all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                I guess it also depends on the reading of that. If it is implied that the two young girls from NY were minors and were in the sex parties with Clinton, then yeah. He's fucked.
                That’s how it reads to me.

Comment

LMFAO @ Honestly believing Clinton didn’t fuck kids.

Yeah, I’m sure he just hung out with Epstein and went to his island to talk about policy and get some rays.

These people are fucking sick and everyone tied to this guy deserves the rope.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah, I’m sure he just hung out with Epstein and went to his island to talk about policy and get some rays.

Yeah, kinda same feeling when people mention Epstein and trump. Especially given the way he has fawned over his own child. Sick!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. But Bill always seemed like the type to like a nice 25 year old thick gal, not a 15 year old girl. But I don't personally know the man.

Trump, on the other hand, has made so many gross comments about underage girls that I'd be shocked if he hadn't fucked one or twenty.

Comment

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. But Bill always seemed like the type to like a nice 25 year old thick gal, not a 15 year old girl. But I don't personally know the man.

Trump, on the other hand, has made so many gross comments about underage girls that I'd be shocked if he hadn't fucked one or twenty.
                        I’m just saying, don’t be a retard. Everyone knows what kind of shit Epstein was into and these people hung out with him on his pedo island.

Comment

It’s not like Epstein was an unknown commodity. Everyone boarding the Lolita Express — and if you’re a Police fan, you know from where this reference is derived — knew exactly what they were in for.

Dershowitz is a particularly twisted person, assuming all that we know to be true, as he went to extraordinary lengths to destroy his accuser, using his exceptional skills as a lawyer. Skills, I might add, got Epstein the sweet deal he received after being locked up.

”Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of very young girls,” Clinton said of Epstein in an interview that never took place by New York Magazine at the time. “I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa on sex slavery. Hey, what happens over international waters stays over international waters.”
                          Obviously a joke, but Clinton, at the very least, knew of Epstein’s fuckery. Clinton claimed to have been on Epstein’s plane four times. Flight logs indicate three times that amount.

And guess who was the organizer of Epstein’s Mile High Minors Club? If you answered Ghislaine Maxwell, you’d be right. While Epstein might have been the host, Maxwell was his private madam. She most definitely has the goods on most of the powerful people involved... and Naomi Campbell.

Comment

It’s not like Epstein was an unknown commodity. Everyone boarding the Lolita Express — and if you’re a Police fan, you know from where this reference is derived — knew exactly what they were in for.

Dershowitz is a particularly twisted person, assuming all that we know to be true, as he went to extraordinary lengths to destroy his accuser, using his exceptional skills as a lawyer. Skills, I might add, got Epstein the sweet deal he received after being locked up.

Obviously a joke, but Clinton, at the very least, knew of Epstein’s fuckery. Clinton claimed to have been on Epstein’s plane four times. Flight logs indicate three times that amount.

And guess who was the organizer of Epstein’s Mile High Minors Club? If you answered Ghislaine Maxwell, you’d be right. While Epstein might have been the host, Maxwell was his private madam. She most definitely has the goods on most of the powerful people involved... and Naomi Campbell.
                            Shit is crazy, man. Everyone involved should fry.

Comment

Dersh is having a rough one on Twitter trying to defend himself by attacking the victim and claiming she's a liar.

Comment

Dersh is having a rough one on Twitter trying to defend himself by attacking the victim and claiming she's a liar.
                                Yeah. That usually plays well. Terrific optics.

Comment

Working...
                                X