Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Ask and yea shall receive.
    Fuck, at this point you might as well make it public.

Comment

• And there you have it
      In Portland, some Black activists frustrated with white protesters

“It’s about Black lives. Period,” Gow said. “If you really want to respect Black lives, and if you really want to respect Breonna Taylor and George Floyd, then you’d be listening to the movement instead of antagonizing police.”

I thought antagonizing the police was the BLM goal with chants to defund/disband the police.

Comment

• No wonder Hookems and his ilk think Portland is burning. LMFAO.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...80939631616000

I wonder if these guys kicking down the door to their local gym will get tossed into an unmarked DHS van?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
            No wonder Hookems and his ilk think Portland is burning. LMFAO.

My favorite thing about this photo is the recreational boating that continues on the river despite the flames.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
              No wonder Hookems and his ilk think Portland is burning. LMFAO.

I haven’t watched a Fox News segment in probably two years, at least not willingly. Occasionally it’s on in the background when I visit a relative or something.

Comment

• But..but....CNN! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
                  But..but....CNN! lol
                  CNN is as bad as FOX. They just wear 2 left shoes instead of 2 right ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

CNN is as bad as FOX. They just wear 2 left shoes instead of 2 right ones.
                    CNN is lazy journalism. Fox News is straight-up propaganda. That's the difference.

Comment

• Often LMFAO @ people that compare CNN to Fox News.

CNN is a liberally biased news organization, Fox News is straight up propaganda. CNN is also kinda shitty, while Fox News is actually good at what they do.

Comment

• Imagine actually seeing a difference between CNN and Fox. I’ve been forced to watch both more times than I count and they’re both a fucking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                          Often LMFAO @ people that compare CNN to Fox News.

CNN is a liberally biased news organization, Fox News is straight up propaganda. CNN is also kinda shitty, while Fox News is actually good at what they do.
                          Truth has a liberal bias. CNN just reports the news. They have reporters all over the globe. Fox News has all its reporters stationed at the WH

Comment

Working...
                          X