Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who honestly thinks trump isn’t re-elected?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who honestly thinks trump isn’t re-elected?

I mean short of an economic collapse, there is zero chance it’s not the economy, stupid.

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
    I mean short of an economic collapse, there is zero chance it’s not the economy, stupid.
    The economy of Germany was humming under Hitler - what's your fucking point?

The economy of Saudi Arabia is humming under MBS

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

The economy of Germany was humming under Hitler - what's your fucking point?

The economy of Saudi Arabia is humming under MBS
      So in your opinion, trump is going to be re-elected.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

So in your opinion, trump is going to be re-elected.
        if you think we live under a dictatorship..

Comment

There's about a 25-30% chance Trump isn't reelected in the current economy. Other things could set him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
            There's about a 25-30% chance Trump isn't reelected in the current economy. Other things could set him back.
            I truly do think he had a perfect storm in 2016. He'll get a nice boost if the economy stays strong but if UE increases to 4.5-5% and if median wages remain flat or fall, he's going to get destroyed.

Comment

I could see a candidate campaigning on a "return to normalcy" but most of the Democrats are currently trying to out-Trump Trump. I don't see that being effective.

Comment

I can't say.... I didn't think America was dumb enough to elect him the first time, so anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  I could see a candidate campaigning on a "return to normalcy" but most of the Democrats are currently trying to out-Trump Trump. I don't see that being effective.
                  What Democrats are trying to out-Trump Trump? What are they doing?

Comment

if you think we live under a dictatorship..
                    I think the previous president used the powers of the government to spy on political enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      I can't say.... I didn't think America was dumb enough to elect him the first time, so anything is possible.
                      Really? They are looking at their bank accounts and thinking this was smart, not dumb.

Would you rather have 2008-2016 back?

Be honest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy your 1term president

Multiple polls show a majority of Americans don’t think they got a tax cut at all
                        https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...opular-1273469

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy your 1term president

Multiple polls show a majority of Americans don’t think
                          I stopped reading right there and agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                            Really? They are looking at their bank accounts and thinking this was smart, not dumb.

Would you rather have 2008-2016 back?

Be honest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I actually liked Obama as he appeared as a person, voted for him the first time not the second. Didn't really like some of his ideas and how they were implemented but I liked some of them.

I like some of Trump's policies(control migration, tariffs in regards to standing up for ourselves, and I'm not a fan of abortion except for extreme circumstances), but my god he is insufferable. This goes back to LONG before he was President too...... I'm actually fairly pissed he was voted in so he can stroke his own ego some more. Not to mention he is obviously using the Government for his own best interest as are all of the shitbag Politicians in Washington.

Like everything we don't look to fix the real problem in Washington which is a corrupt system, and there has been no draining of the swamp. The swamp just gets replacement alligators every 2-4 years.

AOC will be a good test, we'll see what happens when the campaign checks and lobbyists start strolling into her office.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

I stopped reading right there and agree wholeheartedly.
                              Majority includes you too? Or are you part of the thinking americans who will vote for Trump in 2020?

Comment

Working...
                              X