X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    Did you see her comment about 9-11?

"Some ppl did something"

It's more than something to 3,000+ Americans who burned to death or some that jumped from 100 floors high.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did you hear Trump's comments on the CIA? Our CIA isn't so innocent - they have also done horrible things like the KGB.

That's essentially the same a some ppl did something

Comment

Did you see her comment about 9-11?

"Some ppl did something"

It's more than something to 3,000+ Americans who burned to death or some that jumped from 100 floors high.

Did you see that even FoxNews said it was taken out of context?

Comment

If given the chance she'd blow you into pizza toppings

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
          Keep it up. You will get your visit from a 3 letter agency.

Moron
          Why didn't you quote him so we know what he typed? Now we don't because he edited it. Rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

Why didn't you quote him so we know what he typed? Now we don't because he edited it. Rookie.
            He said the word that rymes with like and starts with a K

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Name them
              Didn't Hillary tell Democrats to not be civil to Republicans?
              Didn't Eric Holder say something about kicking Republicans?

I know, I know. Republicans bad. Democrats good, so it's OK.

Comment

If given the chance she'd blow you into pizza toppings

Turbin Head? No. Dude. I’m not defending her. Nor am I defending taking what she said out of context. Fox actually defended her.

You do know that all Muslims aren’t terrorists, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Turbin Head? No. Dude. I’m not defending her. Nor am I defending taking what she said out of context. Fox actually defended her.

You do know that all Muslims aren’t terrorists, right?
                  Until they have a reformation like every other religion not living in the 3rd Century, yes. To me they are.

Look at what they believe!!!!!!

Comment

Until they have a reformation like every other religion not living in the 3rd Century, yes. To me they are.

Look at what they believe!!!!!!

Like every other religion? Also, you mean Enlightenment. Not Reformation. Also... you’re wrong. There are many Muslims that don’t believe everything in the Koran much as most Christians don’t believe in stoning those who wear mixed fabric clothes.

Comment

Reformation not Enlightenment

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        That mother fucking piece of shit has Tweeted that his MAGA followers do harm to the congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Twitter's terms and conditions state you cannot threaten or incite violence.

Trump is a terrorist - and you know what we did to Bin Laden.
                        We? We? Hilliary nearly talked him out of it, so she could do it

Comment

Reformation not Enlightenment

What exactly do you think the Reformation did to Christianity? How did all other religions other than Islam have such a Reformation?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

We? We? Hilliary nearly talked him out of it, so she could do it
                            We as in the CIA and the Marines and President Obama and by extension WE!

FCUK off you traitorous bastard who would sell out the constitution for Trump's affection.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

Didn't Hillary tell Democrats to not be civil to Republicans?
                              Didn't Eric Holder say something about kicking Republicans?

I know, I know. Republicans bad. Democrats good, so it's OK.
                              Hillary said you can't be civil with a political party that wants to destroy everything you stand for. What do you think she meant by that?

Holder said when they go low, you kick them. What do you think he meant by that?

But by all means, please tell me how these comments are anywhere near Trump's constant tantrums? Trump has specifically directed his supporters to physically assault Democrats. He's done this repeatedly. He's praised acts of violence against journalists. One of his supporters sent bombs to the targets of his repeated attacks on twitter and at rallies.

And here he is linking Omar to 9/11 (while doing business with the Saudis) and saying that she's anti-America and "very very very bad for our country".

I don't know if he's trying to get her killed or just doesn't care if she's killed. But comparing that to "not be civil" just shows how intellectually dishonest you and every other Trump ball-licker has been on the issue of his incitement of violence.

Comment

It means you can't be civil with to Republicans. That's exactly what it means. But again, I get it. Republicans bad and Democrats good, so it's acceptable in your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X