Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump needs a permanent time out from Twitter

That mother fucking piece of shit has Tweeted that his MAGA followers do harm to the congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Twitter's terms and conditions state you cannot threaten or incite violence.

Trump is a terrorist - and you know what we did to Bin Laden.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 04-15-2019, 12:20 AM.

Keep it up. You will get your visit from a 3 letter agency.

Moron

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
      Keep it up. You will get your visit from a 3 letter agency.

Moron
      I know. He’s a moron, and goes about things in a ham-fisted manner. I’m talking about Trojan, of course.

But, we are still left with a president who recently tweeted what is tantamount to alt-r propaganda with little care — shocker — as to how it would affect Omar. If he doesn’t realize some of his supporters will take this as a green light to take action, he needs to. If he does realize this, and still doesn’t care? That’s just dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I know. He’s a moron, and goes about things in a ham-fisted manner. I’m talking about Trojan, of course.

But, we are still left with a president who recently tweeted what is tantamount to alt-r propaganda with little care — shocker — as to how it would affect Omar. If he doesn’t realize some of his supporters will take this as a green light to take action, he needs to. If he does realize this, and still doesn’t care? That’s just dangerous.
        Trump isn't the only one doing this. But you are right. One would hope elected officials would temper their remarks to help avoid such possibilities.

Comment

Trump isn't the only one doing this. But you are right. One would hope elected officials would temper their remarks to help avoid such possibilities.
          Name them

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Name them
            I could dig around and find a few, but the most prominent name would be Maxine Waters. Not sure how you couldn't already know this. Are you really that embedded with bias to ignore it?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              That mother fucking piece of shit has Tweeted that his MAGA followers do harm to the congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Twitter's terms and conditions state you cannot threaten or incite violence.

Trump is a terrorist - and you know what we did to Bin Laden.
              She needs to GTFO of our country.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I could dig around and find a few, but the most prominent name would be Maxine Waters. Not sure how you couldn't already know this. Are you really that embedded with bias to ignore it?
                Waters mentioned harassing Trump cabinet members at restaurants or some shit. I don't think she doubled down on it.

Trump has repeatedly attacked Omar and, after being warned it may result in someone killing her, he kept doing it.

Name any other politician who is being warned that their rhetoric is going to get someone killed and they ignore it and double down?

Comment

Waters mentioned harassing Trump cabinet members at restaurants or some shit. I don't think she doubled down on it.

Trump has repeatedly attacked Omar and, after being warned it may result in someone killing her, he kept doing it.

Name any other politician who is being warned that their rhetoric is going to get someone killed and they ignore it and double down?
                  I'm not pursuing this with you. It's an exercise in pure stupidity.

Comment

I'm not pursuing this with you. It's an exercise in pure stupidity.
                    You're not pursuing it because you know you look like an imbecile trying to say both sides are doing this.

If you can point out an instance where someone other than Trump who is in a federally elected office incited violence and then, when warned to stop, doubled down on the rhetoric then I'll happily admit you're right.

Because Trump, to my knowledge, is the only person out there who ignores warnings on this and keeps trying to get Omar and others killed.

Comment

You're not pursuing it because you know you look like an imbecile trying to say both sides are doing this.

If you can point out an instance where someone other than Trump who is in a federally elected office incited violence and then, when warned to stop, doubled down on the rhetoric then I'll happily admit you're right.

Because Trump, to my knowledge, is the only person out there who ignores warnings on this and keeps trying to get Omar and others killed.
                      Why don't you just say "person who is President right now". Quit beating around the bush with qualifiers and narrow it down to suit you.

Comment

Why don't you just say "person who is President right now". Quit beating around the bush with qualifiers and narrow it down to suit you.
                        435 Congresspersons and 100 Senators. A president and vice president. There are 537 federally elected officials out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                          She needs to GTFO of our country.

This post illustrates why most don’t even bother to debate you. You can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

This post illustrates why most don’t even bother to debate you. You can do better.
                            Did you see her comment about 9-11?

"Some ppl did something"

It's more than something to 3,000+ Americans who burned to death or some that jumped from 100 floors high.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                              Did you see her comment about 9-11?

"Some ppl did something"

It's more than something to 3,000+ Americans who burned to death or some that jumped from 100 floors high.

Link?

Comment

Working...
                              X