Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPR View Post

So now we're going to go back to 2012 to criticize something a person wrote on Twitter? Because I recall a certain someone on this forum who made fun of liberals for getting up in arms over something a certain president wrote on Twitter and say actions matter more than words. And if you're going to quote her, actually lay out the verbatim quote, otherwise the "" aren't necessary.

I get it. She's a liberal minority woman so you automatically think the worst of her.

How many women had to turn you down for you to be this sexist?
    It's easier to have a discussion with sct than you. Be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Trump married an European fashion model. His xenophobia only stems to shithole countries. His base doesn’t fear white Europeans coming in. They fear brown people. Same as you.
      White Guilt!

Just stop, dude.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Deschet is seriously the Al Sharpton of Fvsports 2.

Last edited by PBS; 04-15-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
          White Guilt!

Just stop, dude.

Wut? This has zero to do with that. Are you able to actually make connections? Honestly? I’m wondering if you’re honestly deficient in this area or simply willfully obtuse.

Comment

Deschet is the Al Sharpton of FV Sports

You’re such a fucking rube.

Comment

Wut? This has zero to do with that. Are you able to actually make connections? Honestly? I’m wondering if you’re honestly deficient in this area or simply willfully obtuse.
              You're fucking accusing people of only liking whites and hating brown people.

I'm not going to let you off the hook for that.

You've also accused me of that even though my ex girlfriend was Hispanic.

The baseless accusations are simply done to end debate. Throwing accusations out without evidence is about as poor as it gets when debating.

Here's a thought. Make your point. Then give examples. Then conclude the point.

Comment

You're fucking accusing people of only liking whites and hating brown people.

I'm not going to let you off the hook for that.

You've also accused me of that even though my ex girlfriend was Hispanic.

The baseless accusations are simply done to end debate. Throwing accusations out without evidence is about as poor as it gets when debating.

Here's a thought. Make your point. Then give examples. Then conclude the point.

Okay. Trump has said he wishes more people would immigrate from countries like [insert Scandinavian country here] while promising to ban Muslims and closing the southern border. His fans like this. Xenophobia does not necessarily mean a fear of all foreigners.

Comment

I think it has more to do with their expertise than their skin color. You don't see a caravan of Engineers coming up from Honduras.

Our friends are very intelligent and are Hungarian on the other hand.

Comment

By rushing to stand with the controversial congresswoman, the 2020 contenders are allowing Trump to transform her into the face of their party.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ocrats/587128/

Trump opens his yap - nothing to see here - it's all baked in. Trolling the dems like calling us (yes us Americans) horrible people - nothing to see here. Trump's just trolling and name calling like a child.

Ilhan Omar says something mildly offensive - like calling Terrorists - some people - Cue the Outrage Megaphone to 11

Comment

Trump married an European fashion model. His xenophobia only stems to shithole countries. His base doesn’t fear white Europeans coming in. They fear brown people. Same as you.
                      I would fear Chechin and Russians more than I would fear Hondurans and Guatemalans.

Chechin and Russian gangs in NY are fucking murderous - Hondurans and Guatemalan nannies are in high demand in LA. They work harder than Mexican nannies

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

It's easier to have a discussion with sct than you. Be proud.
                        Makes sense. The two of you are on the same IQ level.

Comment

I think it has more to do with their expertise than their skin color. You don't see a caravan of Engineers coming up from Honduras.

Our friends are very intelligent and are Hungarian on the other hand.

Yeah. He never really clarified. His statement was an ASCII *; whatever you want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Makes sense. The two of you are on the same IQ level.
                            Could be. Never said trojan wasn't smart. He just has no common sense. But then, he doesn't call me a misogynist while defending a woman anti-semite wearing a hijab, a very religious woman I might add, of a religion that purports Shariah Law. The ridiculousness of this is mind numbing.

Comment

Working...
                            X