Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    To the OP the story isn't that they broke it up. It's that they weren't Muslims. I'm not sure why. But that was his original thought. What they LOOKED like.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Often, you have made the point that Muslim is not a race and has no look. Now, you’re talking about looking Muslim. You’re so damn inconsistent.

Comment

Our previous President

I take it back. In your racist idiocy, you’re consistent.

Comment

Easy on the language. That's your 1 warning. That man suffocated on a Cross so that you could get a mulligan in life.

Treat him with respect, please.

Interestingly, asphyxiation is one theory as to the cause of death. But, usually, it was a nasty combination of that, heart failure and sepsis.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I take it back. In your racist idiocy, you’re consistent.
          Is it a race or not?

Convince me that Barack HUSSEIN Obama isn't truly an Arab.

Consider the name!

Last edited by PBS; 04-14-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Is it a race or not?

Convince me that Barack HUSSEIN Obama isn't truly an Arab.

Consider the name!

Okay. His father was Kenyan. While studying in Hawaii, he met Obama’s mother and she had a child. Obama. Obama’s father basically saw his kid one time after he moved back to Kenya. Obama was raised by his mother. His father was an atheist.

What’s in a name? Do you really think the fact that he was given a Islamic family name defines him? That’s just some of the most idiotic logic you’ve used yet.

Obama, unlike some current presidents, has spent his life going to Christian churches. Actions speak louder than words or names.

But, you already know this. That’s why you bring it up. Continuously. You know that, like you, Trump is a fake Christian.

Comment

My owner.

Rent free

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Rent free
                At least Deschet debates me. You just sling insults.

Comment

Okay. His father was Kenyan. While studying in Hawaii, he met Obama’s mother and she had a child. Obama. Obama’s father basically saw his kid one time after he moved back to Kenya. Obama was raised by his mother. His father was an atheist.

What’s in a name? Do you really think the fact that he was given a Islamic family name defines him? That’s just some of the most idiotic logic you’ve used yet.

Obama, unlike some current presidents, has spent his life going to Christian churches. Actions speak louder than words or names.

But, you already know this. That’s why you bring it up. Continuously. You know that, like you, Trump is a fake Christian.
                  First of all, if anyone were a fake Christian it would be those that attended Rev Wright's Church. Any "preacher" that says "God D**n America" is not preaching Christianity. Period.

Secondly, what makes me question his Islamic faith has been more towards his own writings and also the way he Governed (Iranians, Muslim Brotherhood in Eqypt, excusing the Benghazi attack as being the result of an Anti-Islamic video, constant strife with Israel...)

Comment

Anytime I bitch slap you with facts or just straight up prove your constant babbling wrong (which is daily), you disappear. We’re you thinking about him at midnight again too?

Comment

First of all, if anyone were a fake Christian it would be those that attended Rev Wright's Church. Any "preacher" that says "God D**n America" is not preaching Christianity. Period.

Secondly, what makes me question his Islamic faith has been more towards his own writings and also the way he Governed (Iranians, Muslim Brotherhood in Eqypt, excusing the Benghazi attack as being the result of an Anti-Islamic video, constant strife with Israel...)

He left Wright’s church after that. Presently, he goes to different Christian churches but is non-denominational. If he was a Muslim, there’s no need for the façade at this point. So, why bother going?

Comment

As someone that is Irish, I come from a long line of discriminatory behavior towards my ppl.

Eventually you grow thick skin and let it slide.

Now I'm not Jewish, so I can't speak to that term.

Comment

As someone that is Irish, I come from a long line of discriminatory behavior towards my ppl.

Eventually you grow thick skin and let it slide.

Now I'm not Jewish, so I can't speak to that term.

Slow down on the beers. You’ve again got the wrong thread.

Comment

Why? Every thread to you is about race.

And I'm not drinking.

Last edited by PBS; 04-15-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Why? Every thread to you is about race.

And I'm not drinking.

I honestly want you to go through and find the threads I’ve started. Few are about race. I think you’re falling into the same trap of which you accuse others: seeing everything as being about race; just from the opposite perspective.

Comment

He left Wright’s church after that. Presently, he goes to different Christian churches but is non-denominational. If he was a Muslim, there’s no need for the façade at this point. So, why bother going?
                                Birthtard idiots will run with that shit until they become worm food.

Comment

Working...
                                X