• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    Why?

Why is it gross?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Kid, if I really need to explain this to you, you’re too far gone.

Comment

So Imagine if Obama sent sick people to red states that didn't accept Obamacare?

This is the same as Trump wanting to send illegals to sanctuary city

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        So Imagine if Obama sent sick people to red states that didn't accept Obamacare?

This is the same as Trump wanting to send illegals to sanctuary city
        False equivalency.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

False equivalency.
          Your mother is a false equivalency! But stick to the facts that this is nothing but trying to own the libs.

I betcha this was that fuck face k*** Stephen Miller's idea.

Comment

Your mother is a false equivalency! But stick to the facts that this is nothing but trying to own the libs.

I betcha this was that fuck face k*** Stephen Miller's idea.
            This is your warning. Say that again, and you’ll earn a time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

This is your warning. Say that again, and you’ll earn a time out.
              Its a racial slur like dothead.

Sorry about it though - but fucking Stephen Miller bothers me that the's from Santa Monica

Comment

Its a racial slur like dothead.

Sorry about it though - but fucking Stephen Miller bothers me that the's from Santa Monica
                No. It’s not.

Comment

And PBR... notice I warned Trojan as well.

Comment

I for one find this a bit ironic. People are outraged by him suggesting this, yet their reasons for fearing the aftermath are the exact reasons why immigration needs to be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                      I for one find this a bit ironic. People are outraged by him suggesting this, yet their reasons for fearing the aftermath are the exact reasons why immigration needs to be addressed.
                      That's the point.

But they can't ever be logical

Orange Man Bad

Comment

I assume you’ll take notice of the irony in the other direction as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I assume you’ll take notice of the irony in the other direction as well?
                          Oh for sure, but you have to admit the people loving the fact their Cities are sanctuary cities suddenly speaking a different tune is humorous. Don't get me wrong, the people on the right who have for years been all about getting the immigrants out of the country now supporting this, is just as ironic. It just goes to show the hypocrisy party shills are willing to go to so long as their side wins. Unfortunately, everyone loses when your only goal in governance is winning.

Comment

I've yet to meet someone that says get every one of them out of the country.

That's asinine

Comment

Outraged that he was breaking the law - by letting in illegals? You really are missing what the dems position on immigration and asylum - we don't want illegals coming in as much as you fucks. But we want everybody who claims asylum to be processed and not have their families ripped apart.

Can you hold two concepts in your jarhead at the same time? Blink twice if you cannot!

Comment

Outraged that he was breaking the law - by letting in illegals? You really are missing what the dems position on immigration and asylum - we don't want illegals coming in as much as you fucks. But we want everybody who claims asylum to be processed and not have their families ripped apart.

Can you hold two concepts in your jarhead at the same time? Blink twice if you cannot!
                                Yes, you're fine with that as long as the burden of housing and feeding them is someone, and some other city's/state's responsibility. Do you not see your own hypocrisy in that opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X