Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who don't wanna vote for Biden / Trump - you have your candidate

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People who don't wanna vote for Biden / Trump - you have your candidate

    Kanye West.

  • #2
    Saw this. I honestly hope he’s not serious.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      Saw this. I honestly hope he’s not serious.
      He's missed the deadline in many states - but can still get in as a write-in candidate.

      Some say the plan is to split the back vote with Biden and Trump wins. This could very easily happen

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

        He's missed the deadline in many states - but can still get in as a write-in candidate.

        Some say the plan is to split the back vote with Biden and Trump wins. This could very easily happen
        Yeah. I’ve heard that. Honestly, it’s just wacky enough to be a legit Kanye thought process. However, Kanye also has a new album coming out. So... there’s that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just when we think that Kanye can't do something dumber, he says hold my beer.

          Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Kanye's out': Election strategist hired by rapper reveals he has dropped out of the presidential race - but bid WAS serious with 180 campaign staff hired to help him get on the ballot in Florida and South Carolina

            Comment


            • #7
              No one man should have all that power.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                No one man should have all that power.
                I ain’t saying he’s a gold digger.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks like hes going after the LGBT vote:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can some people under 60 with limited mental issues run in 2024 please?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                      Can some people under 60 with limited mental issues run in 2024 please?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        Kanye's out': Election strategist hired by rapper reveals he has dropped out of the presidential race - but bid WAS serious with 180 campaign staff hired to help him get on the ballot in Florida and South Carolina
                        He should drop out of rap too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DPR View Post
                          Looks like hes going after the LGBT vote:

                          He’s a gay fish.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                            He’s a gay fish.
                            He likes fish sticks?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Repubs trying to get Kanye on the ballot in Wisconsin

                              How desperate and underhanded is this?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X