Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musk replied: "China rocks in my opinion. The energy in China is great. People there – there's like a lot of smart, hard working people. And they're really -- they're not entitled, they're not complacent, whereas I see in the United States increasingly much more complacency and entitlement especially in places like the Bay Area, and L.A. and New York."

Last year, Chinese government officials helped Tesla secure loans worth around $1.6 billion to construct and begin manufacturing vehicles at the company's relatively new Shanghai factory. This year, the Shanghai government helped Tesla get back to normal operations quickly, at its new plant, after the region was struck by a Covid-19 outbreak and issued widespread quarantines that temporarily suspended manufacturing there.

Elon 4 prez.

Comment

Elon should really stop tweeting after he smokes. That said he has fuck you money so I guess it's his prerogative.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
        Elon should really stop tweeting after he smokes. That said he has fuck you money so I guess it's his prerogative.
        Elon isn't wrong about the Chinese work ethic. Just to give you an idea of how Chinese do business - if you want a prototype of any gizmo - Chinese will do it in a matter of weeks and give you 2 samples of the prototype free and then talk about manufacturing.

American manufacturers want to talk money first and then send it to China for manufacturing in buik.

This is why I go to Chinese vendors for parts for my medical devices.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Elon isn't wrong about the Chinese work ethic. Just to give you an idea of how Chinese do business - if you want a prototype of any gizmo - Chinese will do it in a matter of weeks and give you 2 samples of the prototype free and then talk about manufacturing.

American manufacturers want to talk money first and then send it to China for manufacturing in buik.

This is why I go to Chinese vendors for parts for my medical devices.
          Yup and then Chinese will make knock offs of your products.

Comment

Yup and then Chinese will make knock offs of your products.
            They have been making knock offs that only sell in China. They make knock offs even if you don't make them in china. Ask any of the luxury brands

Comment

They have been making knock offs that only sell in China. They make knock offs even if you don't make them in china. Ask any of the luxury brands
              I don't trust them. Also I can't overlook their ongoing persecution/genocide campaign against the Uyghurs.

In June 2020, German anthropologist and Sinology scholar Adrian Zenz released a report, "Sterilizations, IUDs, and Mandatory Birth Control: The CCP’s Campaign to Suppress Uyghur Birthrates in Xinjiang." His report alleged that Uyghur women, under the threat of internment, were being forced to abort children, undergo sterilization surgery, and be fitted with intrauterine devices. Zenz's analysis of these mass sterilization efforts by the government revealed that growth rates in the Uyghur region had declined 60% between 2015 and 2018, with the two largest Uyghur prefectures declining 84% in that same time period. By 2018, 80% of new IUD placements were in Xinjiang despite the region comprising 1.8% of the national population. Zenz asserted that these efforts by the Chinese government to repress the Uyghur birth rate met the criteria of genocide under Article II, Section D of the United Nations Genocide Convention by "imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group."
              Last edited by TTURedRaider; Yesterday, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I don't trust them. Also I can't overlook their ongoing persecution/genocide campaign against the Uyghurs.

In June 2020, German anthropologist and Sinology scholar Adrian Zenz released a report, "Sterilizations, IUDs, and Mandatory Birth Control: The CCP’s Campaign to Suppress Uyghur Birthrates in Xinjiang." His report alleged that Uyghur women, under the threat of internment, were being forced to abort children, undergo sterilization surgery, and be fitted with intrauterine devices. Zenz's analysis of these mass sterilization efforts by the government revealed that growth rates in the Uyghur region had declined 60% between 2015 and 2018, with the two largest Uyghur prefectures declining 84% in that same time period. By 2018, 80% of new IUD placements were in Xinjiang despite the region comprising 1.8% of the national population. Zenz asserted that these efforts by the Chinese government to repress the Uyghur birth rate met the criteria of genocide under Article II, Section D of the United Nations Genocide Convention by "imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group."

Look nobody likes Muslims - not China, not india, not the Europeans, not the Russians. not America

Comment

Look nobody likes Muslims - not China, not india, not the Europeans, not the Russians. not America
                  I'm not prepared to ignore genocide. But then again I'm not trying to get cheap products or sell anything. You want cheap products. NBA wants to sell jerseys and shoes.

Comment

This

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/02/u...ess-loans.html

Meanwhile, in America, we gave a bunch of taxpayer money to China as part of the PPP.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Meanwhile, in America, we gave a bunch of taxpayer money to China as part of the PPP.
                        Settle down alright, it’s Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

And whose fault is it that we don't make anything inexpensive anymore? You want $1 Hecho en China KN95 masks instead of $5 3M N95 - then pay China.

Comment

Trump wants to start a cold war with China - so beyond TikTok and Huawei, he wants to ban other apps and products. Pretty soon all chinese products will be banned. This is going to lead to a massive break in the US supply chain for components. Fuck Trump and Pompeo and Navarro

Biden is our only hope towards normalizing our world.

Comment

Trump wants to start a cold war with China - so beyond TikTok and Huawei, he wants to ban other apps and products. Pretty soon all chinese products will be banned. This is going to lead to a massive break in the US supply chain for components. Fuck Trump and Pompeo and Navarro

Biden is our only hope towards normalizing our world.
                              It's funny listening to people advocate for human rights then be upset over China's cheap labor. Pick a side...

For you, it's obviously based on money over human rights.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X