Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians kill police reform.

Democrats killed the Republican bill in the Senate. Republicans will kill the Democratic House bill in the Senate. Nothing gets done on police reform.

Pelosi is met with backlash after saying Senate GOP 'trying to get away with murder' in police reform bill

So the bill by the only black male Senator in the US Senate was "trying to get away with murder of George Floyd?" Nancy can go fuck herself.

I wish to god this country at least had some form of term limits. These people only maintain their position by fundraising and pulling shit like this.

Politics is the art of the possible. It makes no sense to get nothing.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 06-25-2020, 07:13 PM.

Fuck that Bitch. Choke holds are a necessary evil. Even Joe Rogan thinks banning them is stupid and his opinions on police are similar to yours.

Comment

“Even Joe Rogan...”

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
        Fuck that Bitch. Choke holds are a necessary evil. Even Joe Rogan thinks banning them is stupid and his opinions on police are similar to yours.
        Joe Rogan has a black belt in both 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He knows how to apply a choke-hold. These cops don't. Joe even said these people are not trained well. So it can become deadly ala George Floyd.

Also its not just choke holds its also the compression choke of officers holding people down like they did George Floyd. If you have someone laying face down and you shove weight down on them for multiple minutes you are just trying to inflict pain/compression choking them to death.
        Last edited by TTURedRaider; 06-25-2020, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Joe Rogan has a black belt in both 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He knows how to apply a choke-hold. These cops don't. Joe even said these people are not trained well. So it can become deadly ala George Floyd.

Also its not just choke holds its also the compression choke of officers holding people down like they did George Floyd. If you have someone laying face down and you shove weight down on them for multiple minutes you are just trying to inflict pain/compression choking them to death.
          I'm sorry, isn't one of the biggest changes is better training. So...wouldn't it be better to train officers how to properly employ one vs not. You do realize that if they're forced to not use this technique, they will be forced to go to a more lethal option.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
            “Even Joe Rogan...”

LMFAO
            Yes, I used an example of someone who agrees with TTU on police brutality and who also thinks banning chokeholds is dumb. I'm sorry, should I have chosen someone who doesn't agree with TTU as my example?
            Last edited by DSMoneypit; 06-25-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Banning chokeholds specifically really doesn't do anything when the issue is abuse of force. Something will replace it.

When the problems are racial bias and the fact that police get like 10x as much training in violence than deescalation...wtf does banning chokeholds help?

Comment

Yes, I used an example of someone who agrees with TTU on police brutality and who also thinks banning chokeholds is dumb. I'm sorry, should I have chosen someone who doesn't agree with TTU as my example?
                You should have chosen someone who’s opinion actually matters. Not some shock jock for single middle aged white guys that think they see “what’s really going on in the world.”

Comment

“Even Joe Rogan...”

LMFAO
                  ???

Comment

You should have chosen someone who’s opinion actually matters. Not some shock jock for single middle aged white guys that think they see “what’s really going on in the world.”
                    Yeah, I mean what does a guy who’s been training in BJJ and covering mixed martial arts for like 20 years know about choke holds? This is somehow more retarded than your Elon Musk take, and that’s really saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah, I mean what does a guy who’s been training in BJJ and covering mixed martial arts for like 20 years know about choke holds? This is somehow more retarded than your Elon Musk take, and that’s really saying something.
                      I’m so sorry I offended you by pointing out that Joe Rohan’s opinion on police brutality and just generally acceptable restraint techniques is worth about the same as his opinion on what the best color in the rainbow is.

I hate to break it to you, but being experienced in martial arts isn’t a gateway to being an expert of acceptable police techniques. But sure, keep lionizing him like the other single middle aged white guys who think they’ve seen behind the curtain.

Comment

Chris Berman has been covering baseball for 20 years so let’s go get his opinion on the appropriate use of a police baton next.

LMFAO. You guys are too fucking much.

Comment

I’m so sorry I offended you by pointing out that Joe Rohan’s opinion on police brutality and just generally acceptable restraint techniques is worth about the same as his opinion on what the best color in the rainbow is.

I hate to break it to you, but being experienced in martial arts isn’t a gateway to being an expert of acceptable police techniques. But sure, keep lionizing him like the other single middle aged white guys who think they’ve seen behind the curtain.
                          You made an ignorant comment, again, and now you’re trying to defend it by projecting your embarrassment on me. The dude understands choke holds, it’s literally been his job and a major hobby of his since before anyone even knew what MMA was. Saying he doesn’t know what he’s talking about in this specific context is stupid. Have a nice evening.

Comment

Chris Berman has been covering baseball for 20 years so let’s go get his opinion on the appropriate use of a police baton next.

LMFAO. You guys are too fucking much.
                            You don’t know what you’re talking about, and that’s okay. What isn’t okay is pretending you do, making stupid comparisons to try and prove your dumbass point, and lashing out because you’re embarrassed. Be an adult and walk away with some dignity, you’ll get another chance in a different thread.

Comment

I'm sorry, isn't one of the biggest changes is better training. So...wouldn't it be better to train officers how to properly employ one vs not. You do realize that if they're forced to not use this technique, they will be forced to go to a more lethal option.
                              Only if the training comes with accountability. If they are trained in use of force they should also be held accountable when they screw it up. If they are training to do a carotid choke to make people go unconsciousness an instead end up choking a man to death they should be held accountable.

They don't really distinguish between active resistors and active aggressors anyway. Your either passive or your are resisting them. If we don't let them choke unarmed non-violent people who are active resistors they will have no choice but to (consults force continuum) use kicks, punches, stuns and use of pepper spray? They already do that now.
                              Last edited by TTURedRaider; 06-25-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X