Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Someone who is in politics.
    Fair. I guess I was going for something else. Like... at this point, what disqualifies one from being a Republican? QAnon conspiracy theorist? Come on in! Ran drugs for a Mexican cartel? Why not become a Senator for Delaware? Support helping poor people? GTFO!

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t/?arc404=true

Cawthorn lied about his friend abandoning him to his "fiery tomb" and luckily bystanders were able to save him, but in fact his friend pulled him out and saved his life.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck? He falsely accused his friend, who pulled him out of the burning car, of abandoning him and credited fake people for saving his life? All to score points that he'd use to win a Congressional seat later on? What an absolute asshole.

Also says he was "left behind" by this country. He is good friends with the son of Mark Meadows, who was an influential member of Congress and later the Chief of Staff to the president. He used that connection to win a seat in Congress through a $500k PAC donation that won him the primary.

Just a liar through his core.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t/?arc404=true

Cawthorn lied about his friend abandoning him to his "fiery tomb" and luckily bystanders were able to save him, but in fact his friend pulled him out and saved his life.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck? He falsely accused his friend, who pulled him out of the burning car, of abandoning him and credited fake people for saving his life? All to score points that he'd use to win a Congressional seat later on? What an absolute asshole.

Also says he was "left behind" by this country. He is good friends with the son of Mark Meadows, who was an influential member of Congress and later the Chief of Staff to the president. He used that connection to win a seat in Congress through a $500k PAC donation that won him the primary.

Just a liar through his core.
        Dude is a real piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Dude is a real piece of shit.
          Yeah.

Comment

Working...
          X