Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    Who you are is what matters, not what you are or what you look like.
    Awwwww. That's precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Awwwww. That's precious.
      So is this your admission that you discriminate against people based on immutable factors? Please clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

That's not what I said, though. I don't have to run around shouting the 14 words in order to understand what makes a Nazi tick. Similarly, Gorsuch isn't an Indian as far as I know.

This guy has a different perspective on an issue that is important to millions of Americans. That perspective will allow him to come to solutions that somebody without that perspective would never consider.
        This is, again, an assumption you’re making based on what you think about him because of his disability. Do you really think there aren’t disabled people that discriminate against people with disabilities? Or that aren’t made worse people and less compassionate by their circumstances? Please, you know better than that. People aren’t defined by their circumstances.

Comment

So is this your admission that you discriminate against people based on immutable factors? Please clarify.
          It's cute that you think you don't.

Comment

It's cute that you think you don't.
            Almost as cute as you thinking you can tell me what I think and believe. Run along little girl, grown ups are talking.

Comment

Almost as cute as you thinking you can tell me what I think and believe. Run along little girl, grown ups are talking.
              Your little childlike brain can't understand anything but basic concrete, black and white thoughts. You don't even know what you think and believe. You do as you are taught.

Comment

Your little childlike brain can't understand anything but basic concrete, black and white thoughts. You don't even know what you think and believe. You do as you are taught.
                Imagine actually believing this about other people. What a sad world you must live in. Prayers sent.

Comment

Imagine actually believing this about other people. What a sad world you must live in. Prayers sent.
                  If you could only open your mind to the enlightened world I live in.

Comment

If you could only open your mind to the enlightened world I live in.
                    Sophistry isn’t my bag, but I still love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

So, lemme get this straight. This guy is a college dropout who earned mostly D’s. He owns a company called SPQR, and he’s somehow running for office?
                      A 25-year-old 4chan troll and a Qanon dumbass (x2) are going to be elected in a few days to the US Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

A 25-year-old 4chan troll and a Qanon dumbass (x2) are going to be elected in a few days to the US Congress.
                        We’re definitely living in weird times.

Comment

AOC needs company.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Cawthorn

Good fucking grief this kid is a complete piece of shit. Paralyzed after traveling back from Spring Break at the age of 18, which is totally normal. Friend's insurance company offers to cover full medical expenses for $3 million, Cawthorn sues them for $30 million and loses. Drops out of a shitty private Christian college that has only been around for a dozen years after earning Ds. Sexually harasses multiple women for which he doesn't deny. Works as a staff assistant for Meadows (which is nothing). Starts his own real estate company that appears to just be a page on LinkedIn and not an actual company. Names it SPQR which is popular among white supremacists. Can also be in reference to people who are fly by night scam artists. Pick one. Visits the Eagles Nest and calls Hitler "Fuhrer". Wins primary in a heavy-R district and accuses a staffer for his opponent of working for non-whites, as if that is a problem.

He's only 25 and has already wheeled around the bases that usually take shitty southern racists 40 years to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Cawthorn

Good fucking grief this kid is a complete piece of shit. Paralyzed after traveling back from Spring Break at the age of 18, which is totally normal. Friend's insurance company offers to cover full medical expenses for $3 million, Cawthorn sues them for $30 million and loses. Drops out of a shitty private Christian college that has only been around for a dozen years after earning Ds. Sexually harasses multiple women for which he doesn't deny. Works as a staff assistant for Meadows (which is nothing). Starts his own real estate company that appears to just be a page on LinkedIn and not an actual company. Names it SPQR which is popular among white supremacists. Can also be in reference to people who are fly by night scam artists. Pick one. Visits the Eagles Nest and calls Hitler "Fuhrer". Wins primary in a heavy-R district and accuses a staffer for his opponent of working for non-whites, as if that is a problem.

He's only 25 and has already wheeled around the bases that usually take shitty southern racists 40 years to complete.
                              Some resume. If trump wins he might get a cabinet position.

Comment

Ok hold up, someone needs to explain to me exactly how this guy is going to sexually assault anyone. What did he do? Say shit she didn’t like? The dude is paralyzed, who gives a shit? I’m seriously confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X