Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash View Post

LOL, you and HookEms are by far the biggest daddy issues people on this site. At least since OSC left.
    Says the guy that follows us around to seemingly every thread begging for attention. I know you hate that I don’t acknowledge you unless you’re trying to shove my dick in your mouth, but it’s really hard for you to claim I’m the one with issues here.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I guess I’m just curious as to why this particular kind of diversity matters. It’s not like there’s a lack of sympathy for people who are paralyzed.
      I think it’s important to have as many perspectives as possible in a governing body.

Same reason community organizations typically bring in a member from every side of the local community.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I think it’s important to have as many perspectives as possible in a governing body.

Same reason community organizations typically bring in a member from every side of the local community.
        Interesting way of looking at it, but I still don’t think him being paralyzed necessarily makes him a better or worse representative. Something tells me he’d agree with me too, given what I read on his website.

Comment

Says the guy that follows us around to seemingly every thread begging for attention. I know you hate that I don’t acknowledge you unless you’re trying to shove my dick in your mouth, but it’s really hard for you to claim I’m the one with issues here.
          Bitch, please. You thinking about me doing sexual things to you is very much a daddy issues thing. You're a neurotic little fucker, too. Being a scared little white boy in West Virginia is a strange thing for sure.

Comment

Bitch, please. You thinking about me doing sexual things to you is very much a daddy issues thing. You're a neurotic little fucker, too. Being a scared little white boy in West Virginia is a strange thing for sure.
            They must have you on some heavy duty pain killers for your injury. Get well soon champ, and know that I love you.

Comment

Interesting way of looking at it, but I still don’t think him being paralyzed necessarily makes him a better or worse representative. Something tells me he’d agree with me too, given what I read on his website.
              Being paralyzed doesn't make him any better as a representative in general, but he would have insights on bills that able bodied members may not have. To me it's the same as wanting to have educators, doctors, small business owners, farmers, etc represented in Congress. They have experience and insights that make the whole body of the legislature more informed (in theory).

I don't think the idea of diversity for diversity's sake is always a good one, but if he's a capable representative, then him being disabled could be a positive for the overall group.

Comment

They must have you on some heavy duty pain killers for your injury. Get well soon champ, and know that I love you.
                My meds ran out on Sunday. Nothing was heavy duty and I have no pain now. The cast is just annoying and itchy.

Love you, too, Ennis.

Comment

Being paralyzed doesn't make him any better as a representative in general, but he would have insights on bills that able bodied members may not have. To me it's the same as wanting to have educators, doctors, small business owners, farmers, etc represented in Congress. They have experience and insights that make the whole body of the legislature more informed (in theory).

I don't think the idea of diversity for diversity's sake is always a good one, but if he's a capable representative, then him being disabled could be a positive for the overall group.
                  Yeah, I just don’t know if I buy that. I don’t understand this notion people have that you have to be or experience something in order to understand it or have sympathy for it. I’ve never had cancer, but watching my aunt die from it up close told me all I needed to know about how horrific it is.

I don’t know anything about this guy besides what I read on his website, but from what I can discern, his disability doesn’t have much influence on him. I mean maybe it does and he just doesn’t talk about it, but the guy isn’t taking pictures of him hunting because he views himself some kind of way.

Comment

My meds ran out on Sunday. Nothing was heavy duty and I have no pain now. The cast is just annoying and itchy.

Love you, too, Ennis.
                    Fuck me, no wonder you’re in such a bad mood. Stop self medicating with moonshine and Peyton Manning highlights.

Comment

Fuck me, no wonder you’re in such a bad mood. Stop self medicating with moonshine and Peyton Manning highlights.
                      I was doing that before the injury.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...k-non-n1244531

A House candidate considered a rising star in the GOP launched a campaign attack website accusing a critic of going "to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office."
                        I love how they can keep the veneer on for only a short period of time before it becomes obvious they are pieces of shit.

Cawthorn blamed poor "syntax" for the racist message, which he said didn't "convey my intended meaning."
                        Sure Jan

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                          https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...k-non-n1244531

I love how they can keep the veneer on for only a short period of time before it becomes obvious they are pieces of shit.

Sure Jan
                          So, lemme get this straight. This guy is a college dropout who earned mostly D’s. He owns a company called SPQR, and he’s somehow running for office?

Comment

Neil Gorsuch is a conservative jurist. His vote is a pretty safe bet most of the time. He was also the swing vote on McGirt v. Oklahoma because of his perspective as a Westerner.

People might have sympathy for the disabled, but this guy will look at disability related issues in a way that would never occur to most able bodied people.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Neil Gorsuch is a conservative jurist. His vote is a pretty safe bet most of the time. He was also the swing vote on McGirt v. Oklahoma because of his perspective as a Westerner.

People might have sympathy for the disabled, but this guy will look at disability related issues in a way that would never occur to most able bodied people.
                              That’s a big assumption to make, and not one that I can co-sign. The idea that you have to be or experience something to understand it is probably the most toxic idea that is spread throughout modern culture. Who you are is what matters, not what you are or what you look like.
                              Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 10-26-2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

That’s a big assumption to make, and not one that I can co-sign. The idea that you have to be or experience something to understand it is probably the most toxic idea that is spread throughout modern culture.
                                That's not what I said, though. I don't have to run around shouting the 14 words in order to understand what makes a Nazi tick. Similarly, Gorsuch isn't an Indian as far as I know.

This guy has a different perspective on an issue that is important to millions of Americans. That perspective will allow him to come to solutions that somebody without that perspective would never consider.

Comment

Working...
                                X