Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 year old wins NC 11 primary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...orn/index.html

Wont even be eligible to serve until August.

NC 11 is R+14 too, so hes got a good chance of winning

He's 24 and is the CEO of a real estate investment firm? Either this firm is investing in trailer parks in western NC with a portfolio of $40k or he's playing with Daddy's money.

Regardless, good for him. We need younger voices. And apparently he's disabled, so that's a plus.

I'm sure Trump is happy that another one of his endorsed candidates in a swing state lost. If I remember correctly, this Lynda character is Meadows' friend and he purposefully resigned so late in the game to avoid any good candidates from challenging her. She still lost. LOL. Fuck her.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
      He's 24 and is the CEO of a real estate investment firm? Either this firm is investing in trailer parks in western NC with a portfolio of $40k or he's playing with Daddy's money.

Regardless, good for him. We need younger voices. And apparently he's disabled, so that's a plus.

I'm sure Trump is happy that another one of his endorsed candidates in a swing state lost. If I remember correctly, this Lynda character is Meadows' friend and he purposefully resigned so late in the game to avoid any good candidates from challenging her. She still lost. LOL. Fuck her.
      Why is it a plus that he’s disabled?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Why is it a plus that he’s disabled?
        I'm a big fan of having a diverse body in the House. Duckworth is in the Senate. I'm not sure if there are any House members who are disabled.

Comment

I'm a big fan of having a diverse body in the House. Duckworth is in the Senate. I'm not sure if there are any House members who are disabled.
          I guess I’m just curious as to why this particular kind of diversity matters. It’s not like there’s a lack of sympathy for people who are paralyzed.

Comment

I guess I’m just curious as to why this particular kind of diversity matters. It’s not like there’s a lack of sympathy for people who are paralyzed.

Comment

One guy defines the entire country now?

Tell you what, go outside and ask 100 people if they feel bad for people who are paralyzed from the waist down. I guarantee you won’t get a single “no” from anyone, regardless of what they look like or believe.

Comment

One guy defines the entire country now?
                There are no fewer than 60 million people who will vote for him in November. Possibly 65 million. Yeah, Trump defines America way more than any of us want to admit.

Tell you what, go outside and ask 100 people if they feel bad for people who are paralyzed from the waist down. I guarantee you won’t get a single “no” from anyone, regardless of what they look like or believe.
                Now ask them if they'll support strong ADA compliance for their small businesses even if it means a $90k renovation on their front entrance. People always talk a big game until they have to do something.

Comment

There are no fewer than 60 million people who will vote for him in November. Possibly 65 million. Yeah, Trump defines America way more than any of us want to admit.

Now ask them if they'll support strong ADA compliance for their small businesses even if it means a $90k renovation on their front entrance. People always talk a big game until they have to do something.
                  Out of two available options, both of which being extremely opposed to the other half of the population. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both significantly less popular than both Planned Parenthood and the NRA in the lead up to the 2016 elections.

Yeah, because people should want to go out of business to prove a point. Don’t be an idiot, people have sympathy for people with disabilities, they just don’t often have the means to do anything about it. If I had Bezos money, I’d love to spend millions fitting disabled people with bad ass wheelchairs and equipment. Unfortunately, I’m just a regular guy and I don’t have several grand to dish out to help one random person. Most people are in the same boat as me.

Comment

Out of two available options, both of which being extremely opposed to the other half of the population. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both significantly less popular than both Planned Parenthood and the NRA in the lead up to the 2016 elections.
                    rif.org

If you'll notice, Trump will get 60-65 million votes this fall when Hillary isn't on the ticket. A substantial portion of this country absolutely loves him, primarily because he is an unrepentant bigot.

Yeah, because people should want to go out of business to prove a point. Don’t be an idiot, people have sympathy for people with disabilities, they just don’t often have the means to do anything about it. If I had Bezos money, I’d love to spend millions fitting disabled people with bad ass wheelchairs and equipment. Unfortunately, I’m just a regular guy and I don’t have several grand to dish out to help one random person. Most people are in the same boat as me.
                    Weren't you trashing F4P for not having the financial means to try and support his former neighborhood?

Comment

rif.org

If you'll notice, Trump will get 60-65 million votes this fall when Hillary isn't on the ticket. A substantial portion of this country absolutely loves him, primarily because he is an unrepentant bigot.

Weren't you trashing F4P for not having the financial means to try and support his former neighborhood?
                      No, I was trashing him for complaining about systemic inequality when behavior like his is one of the largest contributing factors to it. There’s a big difference between an inner city home owner willingly leaving to pursue what he perceives as a better option for his family and a pizza shop that probably doesn’t even have 90k in liquidity or credit to burn on hiring a single employee not doing so.

Comment

I figured someone was going to stupid up this thread and shock of all shocks its DPR

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                          I figured someone was going to stupid up this thread and shock of all shocks its DPR
                          Up early today. Klan rally last night must have finished before 10 huh? Always good when that happens as you can get the ashes off the white robes with an overnight soak.

Comment

Up early today. Klan rally last night must have finished before 10 huh? Always good when that happens as you can get the ashes off the white robes with an overnight soak.
                            I know I spank you a lot on here, but please dont project your daddy issues on me, Muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I know I spank you a lot on here, but please dont project your daddy issues on me, Muppet.
                              LOL, you and HookEms are by far the biggest daddy issues people on this site. At least since OSC left.

Comment

Working...
                              X