Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent SCOTUS decisions

Gorsuch and Roberts siding with liberals on last week's LGBT protections ruling. Roberts siding with liberals on today's immigration ruling.

It seems like Roberts is turning a bit soft and siding with liberals more these days. Gorsuch seems like a wild card. I'll laugh if conservatives sold their souls to get these judges only to have them turn into Souters.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...33632742191106

Someone's mad. You gotta vote Trump to get more Justices who will look the other way when his administration butchers rulemaking to the point that even a conservative judge has to strike it down. And protect that 2A! Sure, we'll continue tanking the economy and letting grandma die, but you gotta protect that 2A!

Comment

His vagina should classify him as the 1st woman president.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
        https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...33632742191106

Someone's mad. You gotta vote Trump to get more Justices who will look the other way when his administration butchers rulemaking to the point that even a conservative judge has to strike it down. And protect that 2A! Sure, we'll continue tanking the economy and letting grandma die, but you gotta protect that 2A!
        Imagine thinking your job and grandparents are more important than your God given, natural right to defend yourself.

Whew:

Comment

One of these days, the secret service is going to find him slumped over on the toilet, his tiny hands still clutching his phone, with a halfway finished, all-caps tweet. The walls will be splattered in brown, probably remnants of two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions on a sesame seed bun. Maybe two. Cause of death...heart too small to handle the pressure of expelling so much shit all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Imagine thinking your job and grandparents are more important than your God given, natural right to defend yourself.

Whew:
            I can't tell if this is satire or not.

Comment

I can't tell if this is satire or not.
              It’s not, and if my grandfather were here today, he’d agree with me. He didn’t get shot by a Nazi soldier in WW2 because he didn’t believe in the constitution.

Comment

It’s not, and if my grandfather were here today, he’d agree with me. He didn’t get shot by a Nazi soldier in WW2 because he didn’t believe in the constitution.
                There is more than one amendment to the Constitution, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

There is more than one amendment to the Constitution, yo.
                  No shit, yo. Last I checked keeping grandma alive at all costs and having a job wasn’t in there. Want to try again?

Comment

No shit, yo. Last I checked keeping grandma alive at all costs and having a job wasn’t in there. Want to try again?
                    The right to get your perm and nails done isn't in there either, Karen.

Comment

Uh, do you know that in 1945 the popular interpretation of the 2A was vastly different than what it is today? DC v Heller upended a century of precedent regarding guns.

I don't know your grandfather but he sounds like a good man. He also would probably wonder why an 18 year old with minimal training can buy a rifle with more firepower than the one he carried in WW2.

Comment

Uh, do you know that in 1945 the popular interpretation of the 2A was vastly different than what it is today? DC v Heller upended a century of precedent regarding guns.

I don't know your grandfather but he sounds like a good man. He also would probably wonder why an 18 year old with minimal training can buy a rifle with more firepower than the one he carried in WW2.
                        I know that when he was alive, my grandfather was in possession of multiple weapons that would be illegal to purchase today. Does that answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

The right to get your perm and nails done isn't in there either, Karen.
                          Neither is the right to be a faggot, but here you are. This conversation is about priorities, and yes, I prioritize constitutional rights over individual lives and employment. I would happily die or kill to protect those rights, because they’re essential for us to live in a country worth living in. It’s called believing in something, give it a shot some time.

Comment

I know that when he was alive, my grandfather was in possession of multiple weapons that would be illegal to purchase today. Does that answer your question?
                            Technically he wasn't, as all guns back then would be grandfathered in and avoid any current regulations.

You can legally buy a tank man. A tank. So don't give me any nonsense about assault rifles or bazookas or whatever.

Comment

Technically he wasn't, as all guns back then would be grandfathered in and avoid any current regulations.

You can legally buy a tank man. A tank. So don't give me any nonsense about assault rifles or bazookas or whatever.
                              Did you not read what I said? Guns that you can’t legally purchase now, as in at a store. If you want to shell out 40k for something that’s grandfathered you can, but nobody but collectors does that.

Point is, he was a firm believer in the second amendment. We never talked much about the war, probably because I was a child then and that’s not the kind of thing people discuss, but I have a pretty good feeling it colored his perception.

Comment

Working...
                              X