Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody checked on the girl that George Floyd raped back in the day?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nash
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
    Gooner walks into a bar

Bonnie McMurray!

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
    Gooner walks into a bar

Hard Right Jay!!! Letterkenny is great

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Gooner walks into a bar

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post
    Can we recall the tale of the policeman putting his knee on Dylan Roof's neck for nearly 9 fucking minutes after he murdered 8 black people in cold blood in a fucking church?

In this country, we don't punish people for alleged crimes. Even on COPS, all suspects are innocent until PROVEN GUILTY in a COURT OF LAW.

A policeman ending someone's life with a knee to the neck is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

A policeman ending someone's life whilst shooting them in the back is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

A policeman barging into someone's home and shooting them before they have a chance to ask what's going on is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

How can we lecture black people about not getting mad and trusting "the system" when "the system" continually fucks them in the ass?

Hell, you beat the shit out of your wife. You think it would be OK if a Sheriff's Deputy put a knee to your fat ginger neck while you plead for your life and they just ignore you as some insignificant Gooner clown that is wasting their time. Would it be acceptable with you if some faggot cop choked you to death and the locals said "well, he allegedly beat his wife, so I guess he had it coming" even without a day in court?

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Then why even post it, is it relevant to what happened to him? In court are they going to go "We'll the cop choked him to death, but he may have raped a girl a decade ago so it was well deserved"?

This happens to every single victim these days who was wrongly murdered, and I'm not saying all victims were wrongly murdered either.
    The funny thing here, is Gooner wants us to stop bringing up that he beat his wife, have all seen the mugshot and read the police report. Yet, here he is bringing up George Floyds past to make it seem like he got what was coming to him.

This is open and blatant racism, and Im just glad we don't have a lot of people posting here anymore, because with this sort of thing being on the board, its getting more and more embarrassing to post here.

Leave a comment:

• PBS
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

what's a soy boy?

Just asking for a dothead friend fresh off the boat
    According to Urban Dictionary, the term soy boy means: “Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.Oct 30, 2017

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post

You are absolutely a soy boy. Look at those bitch titties.
    what's a soy boy?

Just asking for a dothead friend fresh off the boat

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by PBS View Post
    Way to put words in my mouth.

Just because I'm not a SJW Soy Boy like so many here doesn't mean I think he deserved that.
    Then why even post it, is it relevant to what happened to him? In court are they going to go "We'll the cop choked him to death, but he may have raped a girl a decade ago so it was well deserved"?

This happens to every single victim these days who was wrongly murdered, and I'm not saying all victims were wrongly murdered either.

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied

Just because I'm not a SJW Soy Boy like so many here doesn't mean I think he deserved that.

You are absolutely a soy boy. Look at those bitch titties.

Leave a comment:

• PBS
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

And there it is....

I heard he skipped HS once, and stole a bike. He was just asking for 9 minutes of a knee on his neck.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Black people taking a knee is fine, White people taking a knee is bad.

Can we just get rid of all white cops? Lets have only blacks, hispanics and asians police everybody for a while.

Lets see if things improve.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Has anyone checked on that woman PBS abused?

Why doesn't he deserve a knee to the neck for nearly 9 mins?

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    By all accounts, George Floyd was a piece of shit, but that doesn’t mean he deserved to die.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    And there it is....

I heard he skipped HS once, and stole a bike. He was just asking for 9 minutes of a knee on his neck.

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied
    Can we recall the tale of the policeman putting his knee on Dylan Roof's neck for nearly 9 fucking minutes after he murdered 8 black people in cold blood in a fucking church?

In this country, we don't punish people for alleged crimes. Even on COPS, all suspects are innocent until PROVEN GUILTY in a COURT OF LAW.

A policeman ending someone's life with a knee to the neck is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

A policeman ending someone's life whilst shooting them in the back is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

A policeman barging into someone's home and shooting them before they have a chance to ask what's going on is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

How can we lecture black people about not getting mad and trusting "the system" when "the system" continually fucks them in the ass?

Hell, you beat the shit out of your wife. You think it would be OK if a Sheriff's Deputy put a knee to your fat ginger neck while you plead for your life and they just ignore you as some insignificant Gooner clown that is wasting their time. Would it be acceptable with you if some faggot cop choked you to death and the locals said "well, he allegedly beat his wife, so I guess he had it coming" even without a day in court?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X