Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody checked on the girl that George Floyd raped back in the day?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody checked on the girl that George Floyd raped back in the day?

Asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah - we need to hear from all women.

Comment

Okay, I'll bite. How's your wife doing, Goober?

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
        Asking for a friend

So your wife got the dick from George and fed you bullshit about him raping her? I'm confused, I thought she was only into groupie dick and getting beat up by white trash assholes.

Seriously, in what world does that matter to the case at hand.
        Last edited by DSMoneypit; 06-14-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

In 2004 George Floyd was arrested. We now know it was by a crooked cop and Houston DA believes the cop likely lied about Floyd. They tried to contact Floyd last year.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gerald...oyd-in-houston

The letter is dated March 8, 2019, and was sent to 3512 Nalle St. in Houston, the last address listed in court records. His mother, Larcenia Floyd, resided there until her death on May 30, 2018. Floyd had not lived here since 2014, when he moved to Minneapolis.

Re: State of Texas v. FLOYD, GEORGE PERRY

Cause #097658901010

Harris County, 185th District Court

Dear FLOYD, GEORGE PERRY,

Based on a review of criminal cases filed in Harris County, Texas, it appears that former Houston Police Department Officer Gerald Goines may have been involved in the above-referenced case which resulted in your conviction.

Please be informed that Officer Goines has been relieved of duty and is currently under criminal investigation.

This notice is provided solely for the purpose of forwarding to you information of which this office has become aware. This office makes no representations regarding relevance or materiality of this information to your case.

Goines had been the one and only witness when he arrested Floyd back on Feb. 5, 2004, for supposedly providing him with less than a gram of cocaine. The prosecutor originally offered Floyd two years in prison if he pleaded guilty. Floyd balked, but finally agreed when the offer was reduced to 10 months.

Had he gone to trial, he would have faced serious time. And, as in any case based solely on the word of the arresting officer, it would have come down to whom the jury was going to believe: He said, Cop said.

Goines’ veracity in general was called into question after he was arrested last year. He was alleged to have cited a fictitious informant in securing a search warrant for a house where there was supposed drug dealing. The ensuing raid resulted in Dennis Tuttle and his wife, Rhogena Nicholas, being shot to death by police, who also killed their dog. No drugs were found. The couple seems to have been wholly innocent.

Comment

Can we recall the tale of the policeman putting his knee on Dylan Roof's neck for nearly 9 fucking minutes after he murdered 8 black people in cold blood in a fucking church?

In this country, we don't punish people for alleged crimes. Even on COPS, all suspects are innocent until PROVEN GUILTY in a COURT OF LAW.

A policeman ending someone's life with a knee to the neck is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

A policeman ending someone's life whilst shooting them in the back is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

A policeman barging into someone's home and shooting them before they have a chance to ask what's going on is NOT A FUCKING COURT OF LAW.

How can we lecture black people about not getting mad and trusting "the system" when "the system" continually fucks them in the ass?

Hell, you beat the shit out of your wife. You think it would be OK if a Sheriff's Deputy put a knee to your fat ginger neck while you plead for your life and they just ignore you as some insignificant Gooner clown that is wasting their time. Would it be acceptable with you if some faggot cop choked you to death and the locals said "well, he allegedly beat his wife, so I guess he had it coming" even without a day in court?

Comment

Asking for a friend

And there it is....

I heard he skipped HS once, and stole a bike. He was just asking for 9 minutes of a knee on his neck.

Comment

By all accounts, George Floyd was a piece of shit, but that doesn’t mean he deserved to die.

Comment

Has anyone checked on that woman PBS abused?

Why doesn't he deserve a knee to the neck for nearly 9 mins?

Comment

Black people taking a knee is fine, White people taking a knee is bad.

Can we just get rid of all white cops? Lets have only blacks, hispanics and asians police everybody for a while.

Lets see if things improve.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

And there it is....

I heard he skipped HS once, and stole a bike. He was just asking for 9 minutes of a knee on his neck.
                      Way to put words in my mouth.

Just because I'm not a SJW Soy Boy like so many here doesn't mean I think he deserved that.

Comment

Just because I'm not a SJW Soy Boy like so many here doesn't mean I think he deserved that.

You are absolutely a soy boy. Look at those bitch titties.

Comment

Then why even post it, is it relevant to what happened to him? In court are they going to go "We'll the cop choked him to death, but he may have raped a girl a decade ago so it was well deserved"?

This happens to every single victim these days who was wrongly murdered, and I'm not saying all victims were wrongly murdered either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

You are absolutely a soy boy. Look at those bitch titties.
                            what's a soy boy?

Just asking for a dothead friend fresh off the boat

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

what's a soy boy?

Just asking for a dothead friend fresh off the boat
                              According to Urban Dictionary, the term soy boy means: “Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.Oct 30, 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X