Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancel Culture is FUCKING STUPID!!!

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


    I don’t know anything about this situation so can’t really comment, but you’re not going to get an argument from me that Dems don’t do shit where they use perceptions as fact and create suboptimal policies from it that really are just for political feels. I just unapologetically vote Democratic anymore cause Republicans are so off their rocker with it that it’s just like they’re on another planet but Democrats are these innocent snowflakes. They play games for the feels too. It’s just the levels are so different in total.
    This part.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


      I don’t know anything about this situation so can’t really comment, but you’re not going to get an argument from me that Dems don’t do shit where they use perceptions as fact and create suboptimal policies from it that really are just for political feels. I just unapologetically vote Democratic anymore cause Republicans are so off their rocker with it that it’s just like they’re on another planet but Democrats are not these innocent snowflakes. They play games for the feels too. It’s just the levels are so different in total.
      I don't even try to differentiate between pollitical parties anymore. At one point, the democrats were the party of "we'll create racist policies and throw the blame on the Reagan war on drugs campaign so we can call Republicans racist at every turn". Then the fucking Republicans became that party. It's like the okay sign is racist thing except on a larger scale. Say something long enough and it becomes true. We're fucked as a nation because neither side has a fucking clue how to be moderate. It's one extreme or the other. You're either an ally or a bigot, there's no in between. Of course, I'm just beating a dead horse because most of this board is falling into that. Though, I'm glad to see that DPR has finally found a group of incidents that sort of resemble cancel culture at work. Took him long enough, and I think it was more of a blind squirrel situation than him actually understanding the issue.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

        I don't even try to differentiate between pollitical parties anymore. At one point, the democrats were the party of "we'll create racist policies and throw the blame on the Reagan war on drugs campaign so we can call Republicans racist at every turn". Then the fucking Republicans became that party. It's like the okay sign is racist thing except on a larger scale. Say something long enough and it becomes true. We're fucked as a nation because neither side has a fucking clue how to be moderate. It's one extreme or the other. You're either an ally or a bigot, there's no in between. Of course, I'm just beating a dead horse because most of this board is falling into that. Though, I'm glad to see that DPR has finally found a group of incidents that sort of resemble cancel culture at work. Took him long enough, and I think it was more of a blind squirrel situation than him actually understanding the issue.
        I think that whole funneling crack cocaine into minority areas to fund a war had something to do with that.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


          I don’t know anything about this situation so can’t really comment, but you’re not going to get an argument from me that Dems don’t do shit where they use perceptions as fact and create suboptimal policies from it that really are just for political feels. I just unapologetically vote Democratic anymore cause Republicans are so off their rocker with it that it’s just like they’re on another planet but Democrats are not these innocent snowflakes. They play games for the feels too. It’s just the levels are so different in total.
          POV

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BChris View Post

            I think that whole funneling crack cocaine into minority areas to fund a war had something to do with that.
            But it completely ignores what Clinton did. Also, that's not entirely accurate. They didn't funnel just crack cocaine. They ran the cartels and facilitated cocaine trafficking into the US to fund a war. There was never any hard evidence that Blandon helped proliferate crack into lower income neighborhoods across the nation. Nor does the timeline for the crack epidemic match the Iran Contra deal. Crack began to circulate before Reagan was sworn in.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

              But it completely ignores what Clinton did. Also, that's not entirely accurate. They didn't funnel just crack cocaine. They ran the cartels and facilitated cocaine trafficking into the US to fund a war. There was never any hard evidence that Blandon helped proliferate crack into lower income neighborhoods across the nation. Nor does the timeline for the crack epidemic match the Iran Contra deal. Crack began to circulate before Reagan was sworn in.
              Blandon was Rick's supplier. Rick lived and operated in South Central and the surrounding areas. So maybe no hard evidence regarding "the nation", but definitely in LA.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BChris View Post

                Blandon was Rick's supplier. Rick lived and operated in South Central and the surrounding areas. So maybe no hard evidence regarding "the nation", but definitely in LA.
                IIRC, it's been firever since I read Dark Alliance and the other articles diving into that story, but I believe Rick wasn't the first dealer to supply crack to so cent, he was just the biggest. And the other dealera had their own connection to columbian suppliers outside of Blandon's chain. Again, this doesn't disprove the CIA/Contra connections, but it doesn't make dark alliance the gospel truth either.

                Comment


                • Golly gee, DeSantis and the FL GOP are at it again. I wonder if DSM has anything to say about the rampant censorship ongoing with the Republican Party? I doubt it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DPR View Post
                    Golly gee, DeSantis and the FL GOP are at it again. I wonder if DSM has anything to say about the rampant censorship ongoing with the Republican Party? I doubt it.

                    Florida like Texas will become shitty places to study

                    NASA ought to up and move back to California

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DPR View Post
                      Golly gee, DeSantis and the FL GOP are at it again. I wonder if DSM has anything to say about the rampant censorship ongoing with the Republican Party? I doubt it.

                      Honestly don't know anything about it. Could you enlighten us, and tell us what the fuck this has to do with cancel culture? I'm disappointed, you had finally started to post things that were cancel culture amok. I was hoping you finally learned the definition of cancel culture.

                      Comment


                      • Big Bird = Canceled

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DPR View Post
                          Big Bird = Canceled



                          Dude sounds legit

                          A right-wing evangelical preacher has described Big Bird’s public health message on vaccinations as “the most demonic thing I’ve seen in a long time”.

                          Mario Murillo posted a bizarre anti-vax rant to his website where he claimed that “leftists” and the “men’s gay chorus of San Francisco” were coming after children.

                          Comment


                          • The woke mob has moved on from Aaron Rodgers to find something new to stuff into the “cancel culture casket.” That something is poor, misunderstood fossil fuels.
                            In an official submission to the United Nations, a coalition of major gas exporters decried the “ongoing reductionism and cancel culture on hydrocarbons.” Please pour one out for these misunderstood sources of energy that have overheated the atmosphere and put humanity at risk.
                            https://gizmodo.com/top-gas-exporter...ure-1848073862

                            If somebody can make a convincing argument against guillotines, I'm listening.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X