Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

He wants you to say domestic terrorists. Just FYI.
    Bingo!

A term some folks don't like to use when it's folks that look like them, but that group, yup.

Comment

• I would like to apologize to the rest of the board's left leaning membership for the behavior of the northeastern members of your fold. In order to avoid any honest discussion on most any topic, they show time and again it's just easier to paint somebody they percieve as a potential opponent as evil, stoopidly stupid, or Trump supporters. I realize this is embarassing to those of you who might be more approachable.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
        I would like to apologize to the rest of the board's left leaning membership for the behavior of the northeastern members of your fold. In order to avoid any honest discussion on most any topic, they show time and again it's just easier to paint somebody they percieve as a potential opponent as evil, stoopidly stupid, or Trump supporters. I realize this is embarassing to those of you who might be more approachable.
        Translation: do your research, and don't be a sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          Translation: do your research, and don't be a sheep.
          In very unlikely fashion, you are exactly right.

Comment

In very unlikely fashion, you are exactly right.

“Doing your own research” is doing peer reviewed studies, not watching the latest Jimmy Dore video that pops up on your YouTube algorithm.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

“Doing your own research” is doing peer reviewed studies, not watching the latest Jimmy Dore video that pops up on your YouTube algorithm.
              That's the same guy that throws out random right wing talking points from SPAM emails and then gets shown how wrong he is but won't even address it. He's the sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

That's the same guy that throws out random right wing talking points from SPAM emails and then gets shown how wrong he is but won't even address it. He's the sheep.
                Heh!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                  Heh!
                  Yeah, I posted it.

I'm talking about his "story" about Biden and Illegals voting.

Comment

• Gee guys, why aren't the board "free speech warriors" saying anything about this stuff?

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...l-she-resigned

Comment

I would like to apologize to the rest of the board's left leaning membership for the behavior of the northeastern members of your fold. In order to avoid any honest discussion on most any topic, they show time and again it's just easier to paint somebody they percieve as a potential opponent as evil, stoopidly stupid, or Trump supporters. I realize this is embarassing to those of you who might be more approachable.
                      LOL dude you keep lying all over this thread and when you get called out on those obvious lies you cry and bitch and moan about being attacked.

Again, you're the classic bully. A guy who loves to dish it but immediately folds up and cries when someone hits back.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                        Gee guys, why aren't the board "free speech warriors" saying anything about this stuff?

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...l-she-resigned

Before Trump, most everyone just accepted that their team lost and got over it. Because of Trump’s lies, they now believe any elected officials who don’t look the other way are not sufficiently loyal to the cause. And, they’re too myopic to see that things could easily swing the other way, with Democrats using these same tactics. Their gambit is that Democrats — to use Trump’s verbiage — are too “weak” to do what “must be done”. They also believe that, if they purge the party of unbelievers, they will win in perpetuity.

In case I haven’t been clear, let me attempt to be more succinct. People like these folks want to erase anyone who doesn’t share their vision of America, and they’ve stopped caring how they achieve their goals, thinking that, if they’re successful, they can re-write the rules in their favor.

Comment

LOL dude you keep lying all over this thread and when you get called out on those obvious lies you cry and bitch and moan about being attacked.

Again, you're the classic bully. A guy who loves to dish it but immediately folds up and cries when someone hits back.
                          I wish he hadn't gotten rid of his whiny post talking about how he didn't realize how unliked he was or whatever the fuck he cried. Would be a good read right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

This is true, but a lot of the stuff going on right now isn't being reviewed because people don't want it to be reviewed. Imagine how bad of a hit congress, the executive branch, republicans, democrats, news media, etc...would take if unbiased reviews conducted by impartial experts were done on stuff they claim to be happening.

Case in point.

California's electric grid is already at capacity. It literally has no cushion, and their governor just signed a bill banning small gas engines. That's going to put an increased demand on their grid when all of the jobs done with small gas engines (construction work in areas with no power grid, fire fighting efforts because now they're gonna have to start using battery powered chain saws, etc...). There are no peer reviewed documents concerning but every major outlet has teported on their electrical problems this year. I suppose, we shouldn't try and point out the issues with this because it hasn't been peer reviewed.

Comment

Self awareness is obviously not one of your attributes.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

This is true, but a lot of the stuff going on right now isn't being reviewed because people don't want it to be reviewed. Imagine how bad of a hit congress, the executive branch, republicans, democrats, news media, etc...would take if unbiased reviews conducted by impartial experts were done on stuff they claim to be happening.

Case in point.

California's electric grid is already at capacity. It literally has no cushion, and their governor just signed a bill banning small gas engines. That's going to put an increased demand on their grid when all of the jobs done with small gas engines (construction work in areas with no power grid, fire fighting efforts because now they're gonna have to start using battery powered chain saws, etc...). There are no peer reviewed documents concerning but every major outlet has teported on their electrical problems this year. I suppose, we shouldn't try and point out the issues with this because it hasn't been peer reviewed.

I don’t know anything about this situation so can’t really comment, but you’re not going to get an argument from me that Dems don’t do shit where they use perceptions as fact and create suboptimal policies from it that really are just for political feels. I just unapologetically vote Democratic anymore cause Republicans are so off their rocker with it that it’s just like they’re on another planet but Democrats are not these innocent snowflakes. They play games for the feels too. It’s just the levels are so different in total.
                                Last edited by ivegostdacityblues; 10-12-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X