Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to cancel Joe Biden

Biden's ancestors were slave owners: President's great-great-great-grandfather owned two people and another 3rd-great-grandfather enslaved a 14-year-old boy 

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      Time to cancel Joe Biden

Biden's ancestors were slave owners: President's great-great-great-grandfather owned two people and another 3rd-great-grandfather enslaved a 14-year-old boy
      It's a bit ironic that the family of the man who said "they're going put you in chains", literally put people in chains.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

It's a bit ironic that the family of the man who said "they're going put you in chains", literally put people in chains.
        Is it? If the intended outcome is incongruent to the actual outcome, then I suppose you have a point.

Let’s redirect. Would it be ironic for the grandson of a bank robber to become an FBI agent?

Comment

• Nicky Minaj needs to be canceled for not taking the vaccine and spreading fake news that the vaccine causes impotence and swollen balls in men.

FUCK THESE STUPID PEOPLE.

Comment

Nicky Minaj needs to be canceled for not taking the vaccine and spreading fake news that the vaccine causes impotence and swollen balls in men.

FUCK THESE STUPID PEOPLE.
            She's still smarter than you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

What is wrong with you bro? I really don't know what I've done to ruin you so badly - maybe its my opposition to guns.

Comment

Not exactly a high bar to clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Is it? If the intended outcome is incongruent to the actual outcome, then I suppose you have a point.

Let’s redirect. Would it be ironic for the grandson of a bank robber to become an FBI agent?
                  My comment was a jab at the rhetoric from the Obama campaign about Mitt Romney ushering in slavery again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

My comment was a jab at the rhetoric from the Obama campaign about Mitt Romney ushering in slavery again.
                    Romney wants to repeal the financial regulations enacted after the Wall Street crash of 2008. "He's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules - unchain Wall Street!" Biden said. Then he added, "They're going to put you all back in chains" with their economic and regulatory policies.

Predatory lending - would mean poor people would be kept in chains. If wall street wasn't shackled - then the poor people were gonna be shackled - you can't have an economy where everybody was unshackled. The economy is like a balloon - you press one side the other side inflates

Comment

What is wrong with you bro? I really don't know what I've done to ruin you so badly - maybe its my opposition to guns.
                      Don't rattle those pebbles between your ears. It's the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Not exactly a high bar to clear.
                        Nikki Minaj net worth - $80 million (not bad for a dummy)

SCTrojan net worth

$1400 Lexus
                        Vintage Slushie machines - $375
                        1 aisle M&M's MARS products - $280
                        1 shelf 40 Bags of Rap Snacks - $0.99
                        Hot Dog Roller cooker machine - $325

etc.

Comment

Nikki Minaj net worth - $80 million (not bad for a dummy)

SCTrojan net worth

$1400 Lexus
                          Vintage Slushie machines - $375
                          1 aisle M&M's MARS products - $280
                          1 shelf 40 Bags of Rap Snacks - $0.99
                          Hot Dog Roller cooker machine - $325

etc.

Because Asian Indians run all the convenience stores in the US?

LMFAO - paging Dr. DSMoney - you have a patient waiting - initial diagnosis - Suffers from classic racism

Comment

Because Asian Indians run all the convenience stores in the US?

LMFAO - paging Dr. DSMoney - you have a patient waiting - initial diagnosis - Suffers from classic racism
                            Do they? Who said that?

Fill me up on pump 3, puta!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...97103871299590

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...78374323032070

Huh. How about that. Rufo and Lindsay, two anti-cancel culture folks, advocating for the "mob" to act to remove school officials they don't like.

Just look at this nonsense. DSM - this is what I'm talking about. This shit has been the bedrock of conservative politics for generations, but when they do it it is not "cancel culture" but some sort of justified action.

"This isn't "cancel culture," "white backlash," or any other dishonest framing from the media blob. It's the heart of democracy: average citizens asserting their authority as voters, taxpayers, and parents, demanding that public institutions reflect the values of the public."

Btw, the candidates for the school board who opposed CRT lost the most recent election, so the people spoke at the ballot box already. So this isn't democracy. It is "overturning the results of an election", as you guys liked to say. A few loud voices bullied the school board into firing a superintendent.

This shit is going on across the country. Bannon and others are coordinating it to harass school boards into acceding to the demands of the few. It's one of the biggest cancelations in this country happening in your local communities and people like DSM are silent on it.

Why? I'd love for DSM to explain why he isn't bothered by this, which is substantially worse than discussion around canceling a children's tv show (which happens all of the time for many reasons).
                              Last edited by DPR; 09-19-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                                https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...97103871299590

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...78374323032070

Huh. How about that. Rufo and Lindsay, two anti-cancel culture folks, advocating for the "mob" to act to remove school officials they don't like.

Just look at this nonsense. DSM - this is what I'm talking about. This shit has been the bedrock of conservative politics for generations, but when they do it it is not "cancel culture" but some sort of justified action.

"This isn't "cancel culture," "white backlash," or any other dishonest framing from the media blob. It's the heart of democracy: average citizens asserting their authority as voters, taxpayers, and parents, demanding that public institutions reflect the values of the public."

Btw, the candidates for the school board who opposed CRT lost the most recent election, so the people spoke at the ballot box already. So this isn't democracy. It is "overturning the results of an election", as you guys liked to say. A few loud voices bullied the school board into firing a superintendent.

This shit is going on across the country. Bannon and others are coordinating it to harass school boards into acceding to the demands of the few. It's one of the biggest cancelations in this country happening in your local communities and people like DSM are silent on it.

Why? I'd love for DSM to explain why he isn't bothered by this, which is substantially worse than discussion around canceling a children's tv show (which happens all of the time for many reasons).
                                I think it’s safe to say that there are those who feel that, when their side is doing the canceling, it’s justified.

I’ve seen firsthand, how small businesses — restaurants, in particular — have paid a heavy price by mob justice. And, I’m not a fan. But really… if you think about it, this is the danger of apps like Yelp, which can be used as a force of good or bad. Restaurant owners fear bad Yelp reviews like no other, and will literally give dissatisfied patrons anything they want.

Shit. I’ll give you the game plan. Go into a restaurant, don’t say a thing bad the whole time, and claim you were a victim of _______. There’s a 99% chance you get a free meal out of it, if not more.

School systems are once again being dragged into the culture wars. In the 90’s, it was evolution and sex-ed. As Christian Conservatives began placing their children into private wackadoo Christian schools — or homeschooling — this gave local school boards a bit of breathing room.

Over the last five or so years, this has become a battle for History, with both sides more polarized than ever, disagreeing on the facts themselves, as opposed to philosophical differences. And? That’s dangerous. That’s also the MAGA movement in a nutshell. Instead of challenging the facts of how history is taught, or encouraging debate, both sides want it their way.

Comment

Working...
                                X