• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel Culture is FUCKING STUPID!!!

Seriously, this needs to fucking stop.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/a...onal-cops.html

Are you just now discovering this meme?

Comment

The fact that idiots out there really think that any sane person is protesting a childrens show about fictional police dogs is hilarious. I really don't give a shit about "Cops" being cancelled, that show jumped the shark 20 years ago. "Live PD" has a bit more nuance, even though it does show cops being complete and utter assholes for no good reason, despite them KNOWING that there's a television crew with them. That's the one good thing about those shows: It showed far before the invention of the cell phone camera that there are tons of cops that lack the people skills needed to be a police officer.

People are questioning authority, especially ill gotten and poorly utilized authority. That isn't a bad thing, it is something we should have done years ago.

Comment

Too late, my son's have already been indoctrinated into Paw Patrol and their sinister teachings.

They should also ban Sherrif from Cars I and II.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
          Seriously, this needs to fucking stop.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/a...onal-cops.html
          Would you cancel Hitler?

Comment

The only thing more annoying than liberal cancel culture is the overreaction to it from conservatives. "THEY CANCELED GONE WITH THE WIND!" No, it's still available to stream on demand by like 6 different services and available on DVD in most stores. Just because Hulu or whoever decided to no longer stream it for free doesn't mean it was canceled you dumbshits. The 1st amendment doesn't protect your right to free content.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
              The only thing more annoying than liberal cancel culture is the overreaction to it from conservatives. "THEY CANCELED GONE WITH THE WIND!" No, it's still available to stream on demand by like 6 different services and available on DVD in most stores. Just because Hulu or whoever decided to no longer stream it for free doesn't mean it was canceled you dumbshits. The 1st amendment doesn't protect your right to free content.
              Sounds like we need to reinterpret that shit then, because I’m tired of paying for UFC PPV’s.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                I couldn't care less about them canceling gone with the wind, or cops for that matter, but trying to cancel paw patrol...come on man...even you have to admit that's being trojan level of moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I couldn't care less about them canceling gone with the wind, or cops for that matter, but trying to cancel paw patrol...come on man...even you have to admit that's being trojan level of moronic.
                  Anyone who thinks people are seriously trying to cancel Paw Patrol is, to steal a phrase from your OP, FUCKING STUPID.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Anyone who thinks people are seriously trying to cancel Paw Patrol is, to steal a phrase from your OP, FUCKING STUPID.
                    Every time you post something like this, I think back to the thread where boomie outlined all of the stupid shit the DNC candidates were saying during the debates, only to have you and others say they didn’t say that. This shit was broadcasted nationally, watched live by millions, uploaded like a billion times to YouTube, and you still denied it.

So I have to ask, are you just choosing to be this way? If so, why? Have you gone full ostrich mode in hopes that these people will just go away? Because I hate to break it to you, but the radical left is real and growing whether you like it or not, and you’re a living embodiment of what they hate. I legitimately fear for people like you, because the liberals are going to be the first ones on the chopping block if their little insurrection succeeds. People like me? We’re armed and live hundreds of miles away, but you? You’re right next door and completely defenseless.

Comment

This got put into a local yearbook.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sportsguy...81696242642944

Not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Every time you post something like this, I think back to the thread where boomie outlined all of the stupid shit the DNC candidates were saying during the debates, only to have you and others say they didn’t say that. This shit was broadcasted nationally, watched live by millions, uploaded like a billion times to YouTube, and you still denied it.

So I have to ask, are you just choosing to be this way? If so, why? Have you gone full ostrich mode in hopes that these people will just go away? Because I hate to break it to you, but the radical left is real and growing whether you like it or not, and you’re a living embodiment of what they hate. I legitimately fear for people like you, because the liberals are going to be the first ones on the chopping block if their little insurrection succeeds. People like me? We’re armed and live hundreds of miles away, but you? You’re right next door and completely defenseless.
                        Boomie's post on that was full of shit and included references to that psychotic woman saying dumbass shit.

But on this I would be glad if you can link a single reputable person advocating for Paw Patrol to be canceled. Even the article in the OP was just fear mongering that referenced people joking about it and not actually advocating for it. Come on Chicken Little, in the words of our first lady - "Be Best".

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          This got put into a local yearbook.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sportsguy...81696242642944

Not a good look.
                          LMFAO.

Now that shits funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Boomie's post on that was full of shit and included references to that psychotic woman saying dumbass shit.

But on this I would be glad if you can link a single reputable person advocating for Paw Patrol to be canceled. Even the article in the OP was just fear mongering that referenced people joking about it and not actually advocating for it. Come on Chicken Little, in the words of our first lady - "Be Best".
                            Yeah, I read the thread and when you guys balked at what he said I actually went back and checked. I pulled up the debates on YouTube and rewatched them and everything he said the candidates were pushing for was 100% accurate. If you want to bump the post and show me what he lied about, I’ll be happy to find the clips and prove you wrong.

Dude, none of these people calling for anything are fucking reputable. They’re losers with nothing better to do stirring up shit and LARPing as revolutionaries. Normally, this is just par for the course in America, but unfortunately, our dumbass politicians are actually listening to them and capitulating. How do you not see elected officials kneeling to mobs of idiots demanding increasingly stupid things as a problem?

Also, for clarification purposes, I’m referring to the antifa idiots specifically. Some 50 year old woman with a BLM sigh doesn’t concern me, but roving gangs of masked assholes destroying shit absolutely does.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah, I read the thread and when you guys balked at what he said I actually went back and checked. I pulled up the debates on YouTube and rewatched them and everything he said the candidates were pushing for was 100% accurate. If you want to bump the post and show me what he lied about, I’ll be happy to find the clips and prove you wrong.

Dude, none of these people calling for anything are fucking reputable. They’re losers with nothing better to do stirring up shit and LARPing as revolutionaries. Normally, this is just par for the course in America, but unfortunately, our dumbass politicians are actually listening to them and capitulating. How do you not see elected officials kneeling to mobs of idiots demanding increasingly stupid things as a problem?

Also, for clarification purposes, I’m referring to the antifa idiots specifically. Some 50 year old woman with a BLM sigh doesn’t concern me, but roving gangs of masked assholes destroying shit absolutely does.
                              I honestly don't remember what the discussion was specifically about so I couldn't even begin to try pulling it up in our fucked up search database.

Also, has there actually been any real evidence of "roving [antifa] gangs of masked assholes destroying shit" in these current protests? I've seen plenty organized crime looting evidence but nothing of Antifa.

Comment

Working...
                              X