• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49 people dead and NZ vows to change the gun laws

New Zealand Prime Minister says, 'Our gun laws will change'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/...ntl/index.html

We lose 59 people in Las Vegas and nothing
    Last edited by sctrojan; 03-15-2019, 07:04 PM.

Gun license.

Comment

At least accept some controls on guns - please dude. its better than civil war to confiscate your guns.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        At least accept some controls on guns - please dude. its better than civil war to confiscate your guns.
        The mere fact that you think that this is dichotomy to you is exactly why we say no

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

The mere fact that you think that this is dichotomy to you is exactly why we say no

See you on the battle field Pollaski - while you fucks are perfecting your AR15 shooting skills us liberals are working on this sht.
          You know we liberals from MIT, Stanford, USC and UCLA are smarter than you fucking gun nuts

Last edited by sctrojan; 03-16-2019, 02:08 AM.

Comment

See you on the battle field Pollaski - while you fucks are perfecting your AR15 shooting skills us liberals are working on this sht.
            You know we liberals from MIT, Stanford, USC and UCLA are smarter than you fucking gun nuts

Guess you haven't heard that a huge chunk of our military is pro second amendment. Have fun fighting well equipped trained killers with your battle bot toys.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Guess you haven't heard that a huge chunk of our military is pro second amendment. Have fun fighting well equipped trained killers with your battle bot toys.
              Our military is a bunch of scardy cats who can't defend the border against a few 1000 hungry women and children - which is why Trump is building the wall - right?

Can't have it both ways pal!. Either our military is fearless and therefore we don't need the wall - or they are fucking inept at defending our borders and we need a wall

Comment

Our military is a bunch of scardy cats who can't defend the border against a few 1000 hungry women and children - which is why Trump is building the wall - right?
                Best of luck.

Comment

Can't have it both ways pal!. Either our military is fearless and therefore we don't need the wall - or they are fucking inept at defending our borders and we need a wall
                  You're a fucking idiot.

Comment

You're a fucking idiot.
                    You have nothing so you call me an idiot - can't wait for the civil war to cleave this semi stupid nation into the smart bit and the dumbshit bit.

Comment

You have nothing so you call me an idiot - can't wait for the civil war to cleave this semi stupid nation into the smart bit and the dumbshit bit.
                      No, I call you an idiot because I have no time to write a fucking novel on all the things you're completely and utterly clueless about.

I'll start with this- border security is not under our military's jurisdiction. If it ever was, you probably wouldn't like it very much.

Comment

No, I call you an idiot because I have no time to write a fucking novel on all the things you're completely and utterly clueless about.

I'll start with this- border security is not under our military's jurisdiction. If it ever was, you probably wouldn't like it very much.
                        THEN WHY DID TRUMP SEND TROOPS TO THE BORDER YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

Comment

Because our nation is literally being INVADED by CRIMINALS

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

... I think the bigger question is why was it news and controversial when he did?

*hint* Because its unusual for us to have troops at the border... because, yknow, its not usually their plsce.

Comment

Yeah and Heaven forbid we actually defend our nation first for a change vs some 3rd World stone age living animals that will turn around 20 years later and attack us?

America First!

MAGA!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X