X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gonna build a wall and make America Pay for it

Trump lied to you PBS!

Mexico is laughing all the way to the bank.....heaving a sigh of relief

Imagine had Obama said this? Repubs would be demanding no money for the wall.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 03-15-2019, 06:42 PM.

...through trade deals.

Did you seriously think they were gonna write us a check?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      ...through trade deals.

Well that's what the Deplorables believed - i mean how else do you get Mexico to pay for it?

Comment

Jesus - have you seen the cringeworthy Veto signing ceremony video? All those people thanking Trump for his amazing leadership are borderline worshiping him like god.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          Jesus - have you seen the cringeworthy Veto signing ceremony video? All those people thanking Trump for his amazing leadership are borderline worshiping him like god.

Those ppl are finally being heard.

Nancy Pelosi is like
          "too bad so sad. Illegals > Murder victims"

She needs to be afflicted with something harsh and sudden like her daughter being victimized.

But she wont be.

Because they have walls.

Last edited by PBS; 03-15-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

...through trade deals.

Yeah. Never mind those phone calls to the Mexican President who told Trump no. Twice.

Look. I honestly think Trump just said something stupid. He got caught up in the moment. Politicians do it all the time. What Trump did that was dumb was doubling down on the comment.

He’s since modified it, and re-modified it, and changed it, and on and on. Trump’s ego just won’t allow for him to admit fault, which is why we often see him attempt to lie his way out of just about every bungle.

This is just one of those times.

Comment

I can swear on my soul that I never took it literal

Comment

You're a CPA and educated at FAU (USC of the Flordia) - but millions of your brethren are too fucking stupid - all hopped up on opiods to think logically that Mexico was never going to write a check. It's like Mexico becoming East Germany - they were going to build a wall to keep their own citizens from leaving - what idiocy!

Comment

Hardly the SC of Florida LOL

That would be UM.

Comment

Okay. You didn’t. But, you’re a good deal smarter than the average Trump voter. That is to say, when you’re not pretending to be one of them. No dude. People took him literally. Again, I think he got caught up in the moment and just ran with it. That’s kinda his thing, right? I’m willing to bet Trump got backstage after that first time and his people asked him what the actual fuck he was thinking. I’m also guessing Trump didn’t really care. His crowd was pumped up on the sheer audacity of him telling them that Mexico was gonna pay for the wall. Because Trump was just that confident at being a negotiator. They honestly believed that, some way, somehow, Trump would make it happen.

Trump’s Wall was both the best thing and worst thing that ever came out of his mouth. On the one hand, it galvanized the alt-r isolationists, people who are fearful of losing their jobs to immigration and even more moderate people who believe in strong borders in general. He phrased it as a binary choice. You’re for the wall or you’re for open borders. That was never the debate, but Trump’s narrative played to all these groups.

On the other side, I wonder if he could go back in time, if he would not mention a wall. It’s hamstrung his presidency in many ways. He’s beholden to it now, knowing that if he fails to deliver, that will almost certainly end his 2020 hopes.

Comment

...through trade deals.

Trump says he didn't say Mexico would write US a check for border wall. But he did

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...uld-write-che/

Comment

we Pay every day in deaths from criminal aliens, bad drugs, and over loaded courts.

Comment

Working...
                        X