Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"They didn't do it right" in 3.....2....1....

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    Finland's Central Bank: "[Finland's Government] needs to reform the country's social and healthcare programs to ensure long term financial security."


    DPR: WHO SAYS THEY CANT AFFORD IT?!?!?!
    Why are you screaming? I asked a simple question.

    You got a link for that quote? I don't know Finland's political structure very well. I do know that Republicans have been predicting that without reforms, Social Security will go bankrupt. They've been saying that for decades and it's still fine.

    So you'll have to excuse me if I'm not just going to believe the word of a banker.

    Comment


    • #62
      THanks for posting the list of Econ classes at USC - SCjr is going to be an econ major.


      If competition leads to lower prices - why doesn't everything cost next to 0? Why don't all the cereal boxes cost $0.01 over the cost of manufacture? Why don't burgers cost $0.25 like in the old days? Why does everything have to get inflated? Because competition keeps everything in check - right?

      GTFO!!!!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

        San Francisco?
        Prettiest city in the the US. But perhaps you might want to look at the shithole you live in and let me know how many tourists come to your neck of the woods compared to SF.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Spartan View Post

          Tell me about all the people who were starving under Chavez. The fact is that we started sanctioning Venezuela because they didn't want to give US companies free reign to plunder their resources. Then we turned around and labeled that as the fight for human rights.
          By plunder their resources you mean actually manage them in a sensible way and create sustainable industries. You know, what we did with Chile who's thriving now or the exact opposite of what Chavez did and why Venezuela is a hellscape now.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

            By plunder their resources you mean actually manage them in a sensible way and create sustainable industries. You know, what we did with Chile who's thriving now or the exact opposite of what Chavez did and why Venezuela is a hellscape now.
            LMFAO. I'm willing to accept that you believe it would have generated revenue for the state. But even the most devout capitalist can't say that it will create sustainable industries. You just have to look at DRC to see that.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Spartan View Post

              LMFAO. I'm willing to accept that you believe it would have generated revenue for the state. But even the most devout capitalist can't say that it will create sustainable industries. You just have to look at DRC to see that.
              For every example of countries getting exploited by private businesses, I can name plenty that were lifted out of poverty as a result. What do you think has caused the massive decline in global poverty over the last 20 years? Because it sure as hell isn't socialism.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                For every example of countries getting exploited by private businesses, I can name plenty that were lifted out of poverty as a result. What do you think has caused the massive decline in global poverty over the last 20 years? Because it sure as hell isn't socialism.
                21st century socialism =/= 19th century classical socialism.


                China is a capitalistic communistic and socialistic country all rolled into one

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                  Why is that our business?
                  Sorry, I thought you were asking why they weren’t starving under Chavez.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                    THanks for posting the list of Econ classes at USC - SCjr is going to be an econ major.


                    If competition leads to lower prices - why doesn't everything cost next to 0? Why don't all the cereal boxes cost $0.01 over the cost of manufacture? Why don't burgers cost $0.25 like in the old days? Why does everything have to get inflated? Because competition keeps everything in check - right?

                    GTFO!!!!
                    Maybe you should Check into those Econ classes. Your understanding of modern economics is woefully lacking.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                      Prettiest city in the the US. But perhaps you might want to look at the shithole you live in and let me know how many tourists come to your neck of the woods compared to SF.
                      I was just in San Francisco and while it was pretty, there was a human shit all over the place. And tons of homeless people.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                        LMFAO. I'm willing to accept that you believe it would have generated revenue for the state. But even the most devout capitalist can't say that it will create sustainable industries. You just have to look at DRC to see that.
                        Chavez nationalized oil companies in an effort to control the economy and oil was $150 a barrel. At that level he had all the money in the world to do what he wanted with, however he never consider the fact that oil will drop back down to $50 a barrel. He imploded his own economy had nothing to do with the United States

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

                          Chavez nationalized oil companies in an effort to control the economy and oil was $150 a barrel. At that level he had all the money in the world to do what he wanted with, however he never consider the fact that oil will drop back down to $50 a barrel. He imploded his own economy had nothing to do with the United States
                          agreed!.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

                            I was just in San Francisco and while it was pretty, there was a human shit all over the place. And tons of homeless people.
                            Where the fuck were you walking? Because all the stories about shit and filth are old news. The city has cleaned up. Homeless people are thanks to you heartland fucks who came to Silicon Valley to become webmaster millionaires and couldn't cut it against the Chinese and Indian programmers. Now they have to live in Boxes.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

                              Maybe you should Check into those Econ classes. Your understanding of modern economics is woefully lacking.
                              You keep saying competition brings down prices - how long must I wait for competition to kick in if Im suffering from Cancer? Getting the govt to fix healthcare is faster than letting the invisible hand of the market dictate prices. Trump could have waited for the Mexico to build that wall - why did he declared a national emergency and force America to pay for it.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                The IT narcissism almost makes me root for an EMP attack right over Silicon Valley.


                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X