Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"They didn't do it right" in 3.....2....1....

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "They didn't do it right" in 3.....2....1....

    Finland's entire government collapsed last week and the country is beginning to have fiscal troubles...... because socialism.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSL8N2122LI


    But lets be more like Finland you guys!

  • #2
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post


    But lets be more like Finland you guys!
    Their entire government resigned. Isn't this what you alt-right nuts dream about?

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...move-to-resign

    Many of the government’s policies have been highly divisive: budget cuts, a labor pact to boost competitiveness that made people work more for less, penalizing the jobless people who fail to show they are actively seeking to improve their situation, and opening up taxis to increased competition. Resistance to its failed reform on health and social care was widespread, also within the governing parties.
    Sounds like the government wanted to cut popular programs and the people told them to eat shit.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DPR View Post


      Sounds like the government wanted to cut popular programs and the people told them to eat shit.
      No shit sherlock! It's like when a parent tells their kid that they won't get their allowance this week because they can't afford it anymore.. what do you think the reaction is going to be?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ibleed View Post

        No shit sherlock! It's like when a parent tells their kid that they won't get their allowance this week because they can't afford it anymore.. what do you think the reaction is going to be?
        Who says they can't afford it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah that system is going to work, just like the "Give all the monies to the CEO's, Politicians, and Sotckholders" system doesn't work here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DPR View Post

            Who says they can't afford it?
            math.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              Yeah that system is going to work, just like the "Give all the monies to the CEO's, Politicians, and Sotckholders" system doesn't work here.
              It all boils down to people wanting shit they didn't earn.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                Yeah that system is going to work, just like the "Give all the monies to the CEO's, Politicians, and Sotckholders" system doesn't work here.
                It seems to be working quite well these days vs every other country in the World.

                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  math.jpg
                  Can you show your work like a good algebra student?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DPR View Post

                    Can you show your work like a good algebra student?
                    I'm not going to study Finland's budget to beat you in yet another argument. Instead, I'm going to assume that the people who actually do this for a living know what they're doing and aren't fed up for no reason.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Finland's Central Bank: "[Finland's Government] needs to reform the country's social and healthcare programs to ensure long term financial security."


                      DPR: WHO SAYS THEY CANT AFFORD IT?!?!?!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                        Finland's Central Bank: "[Finland's Government] needs to reform the country's social and healthcare programs to ensure long term financial security."


                        DPR: WHO SAYS THEY CANT AFFORD IT?!?!?!
                        Who cares?

                        We only have 12 years left!

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Finland's Government: We need to cut back on some of the free shit

                          Finland's People: NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAH FREEEEEEE!!!

                          Finland's government: Okay we quit



                          DPR: WHO SAYS THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT!?!?!?!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                            Finland's Government: We need to cut back on some of the free shit

                            Finland's People: NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAH FREEEEEEE!!!

                            Finland's government: Okay we quit



                            DPR: WHO SAYS THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT!?!?!?!
                            It NEVER works. History proves this but don't tel the kids! They've been polluted into thinking otherwise.

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As healthcare increases costs soar and people live longer. Problem is compounded when your welfare system where the young pay for the pensioners who are living longer but then the birth rate slows down. Fewer young people paying for more old people.

                              Thus you need reforms to adjust for this. But the people will throw a fit because it will involve things they don't like cutting spending, raising retirement age, taking away unemployment benefits, etc. Once you give a population some entitlement good luck trying to reform it much less take it away.

                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKCN1QP0R6

                              "Other Nordic countries have also grappled with the need to cut costs. Sweden is to gradually raise its retirement age and has opened up parts of the healthcare system to the private sector in a bid to boost efficiency.

                              Denmark will gradually increase the retirement age to 73 - the highest in the world - while cutting taxes and unemployment benefits to encourage people to work more."
                              Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-15-2019, 12:13 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X