Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

SCT put it in the most crass, least constructive way possible. But the shooter did say that Trump represented the only way to fight back against white genocide and that his goal was to divide the US by making the left abolish the second amendment and cause the right to rise up and throw out minorities and liberals.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5343540/ne...ens-manifesto/
    Create millions of jobs?

Comment

And there you have it folks -
      New Zealand mosques' attack suspect praised Trump in manifesto

A suspected gunman behind the Christchurch attacks has dubbed the US president as 'a symbol of renewed white identity'.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...100143150.html

Fuck all of you who doubted me and called me names

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        And there you have it folks -
        New Zealand mosques' attack suspect praised Trump in manifesto

A suspected gunman behind the Christchurch attacks has dubbed the US president as 'a symbol of renewed white identity'.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...100143150.html

Fuck all of you who doubted me and called me names
        You still don't get it. Crazy is crazy. Are you saying JD Salinger is responsible for John Lennon's death, because he wrote Catcher in the Rye? Or Jodie Foster is responsible for the attempted Assassination of Reagan, because Hinkley was obsessed with her? No, SCt. Crazy people are simply crazy. Do you also think the Jews got what they deserved because Hitler wrote Mein Kampf?
        Last edited by DynastyFSU2; 03-15-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

You still don't get it. Crazy is crazy. Are you saying JD Salinger is responsible for John Lennon's death, because he wrote Catcher in the Rye? Or Jodie Foster is responsible for the attempted Assassination of Reagan, because Hinkley was obsessed with her? No, SCt. Crazy people are simply crazy.
          So nothing about the white supremacist being inspired by Trump's anti muslim - anti immigrant rhetoric?

Dude - the least you could say is SCT was right for once!.

Comment

Nice to see some of you now blame being crazy, or demented instead of laying this at the feet of a party/affiliation. You boys are growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
              Nice to see some of you now blame being crazy, or demented instead of laying this at the feet of a party/affiliation. You boys are growing up.
              Where's DPR when you need him? I'm sure he has an interesting theory about this guy being an undercover Russian operative or something.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Where's DPR when you need him? I'm sure he has an interesting theory about this guy being an undercover Russian operative or something.
                Is he stealing lines from Dynasty?

Comment

So nothing about the white supremacist being inspired by Trump's anti muslim - anti immigrant rhetoric?

Dude - the least you could say is SCT was right for once!.
                  So you do think Jodie Foster is to blame for Reagans assassination attempt? Really? That's very telling, sc. Very telling.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

So you do think Jodie Foster is to blame for Reagans assassination attempt? Really? That's very telling, sc. Very telling.
                    was Reagan an immigrant or a muslim or a dark skinned person?: FALSE EQUIVALENCY!!!!

Last edited by sctrojan; 03-15-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

was Reagan an immigrant or a muslim or a dark skinned person?: FALSE EQUIVALENCY!!!!
                      You fucks with your both sides, pay your taxes Somalian fuck!

Comment

You fucks with your both sides, pay your taxes Somalian fuck!
                        You fucks need to listen to me more carefully. Ive been 100% right which is why you people quote me whenever someone is making a statement that exposes you fucks as retards. You accuse MD or DPR or Deschet or Grant or BChrist of channeling their inner SCTrojan when what they post makes too much sense.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                            Obama didn't lift the spirit of the Nation the way Reagan and Trump have.

Dude went around the world apologizing for our faults.

WTF is that all about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Utterly laughable. For more than half the nation vilified by Trump, he’s hardly lifted the spirit of the nation. I’d argue that he’s done the exact opposite. Trump is ACTUALLY trying to divide our nation. He’s made zero effort to bring people together. You just enjoy it, because he’s liberated the most vile in our nation to think it’s okay for them to be vile.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Utterly laughable. For more than half the nation vilified by Trump, he’s hardly lifted the spirit of the nation. I’d argue that he’s done the exact opposite. Trump is ACTUALLY trying to divide our nation. He’s made zero effort to bring people together. You just enjoy it, because he’s liberated the most vile in our nation to think it’s okay for them to be vile.
                              I don't suppose it would dawn on you that a very similar argument could be made about his predecessor.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

I don't suppose it would dawn on you that a very similar argument could be made about his predecessor.
                                Exactly what did Obama say or do to make whites hate blacks and mexicans? Was it the Treyvon could have been my son? Was it Obamacare took care of blacks and mexicans at the expense of whites? Or was it just because he was black that made you hate black people more?

Fuck off DaCat - seriously man fuck off with your misplaced hate for Obama and admiration of Trump.This is the same kind of illogical hate for Hillary - you don't know why but you just hate Obama and Hillary. No facts to the contrary can ever convince you to change your opinion. Perhaps Obama was just too successful and you hate successful black people......that has gotta be it!

He has a successful marriage to a smart beautiful woman- two beautiful and intelligent kids both in ivy league colleges -something you never had.
                                Last edited by sctrojan; 03-15-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X