Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun massacre in NZ is directly the result of Trump

Trump has enabled people to become racist, enabled leaders to claim the press is the enemy, enabled people to scream fake news all over the world, enables the gun culture all over the world, enables people to start hating immigrants.

This guy is a virus on the planet.

Leon Festinger would have had a field day studying you.

Comment

SC may as well be on MSNBC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Trump has enabled people to become racist, enabled leaders to claim the press is the enemy, enabled people to scream fake news all over the world, enables the gun culture all over the world, enables people to start hating immigrants.

Jesus Christ, pray for SCt.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So under this logic Obama enabled the shooting of Republicans at that baseball practice right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art..._campaign=1490

Evil terrorist's twisted manifesto: Right-wing mosque shooter posted 73-page rant foreshadowing massacre just hours before the bloodbath and said he was 'inspired' by Norway mass murderer Anders Breivik

• He wrote in the document how he was inspired by mass murderer Anders Breivik

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

So under this logic Obama enabled the shooting of Republicans at that baseball practice right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art..._campaign=1490
            You fuck! False equivalency, not the same thing, that's different, that was Trump's fault too, I'm a USC grad!

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

You fuck! False equivalency, not the same thing, that's different, that was Trump's fault too, I'm a USC grad!
              In fairness after reading the article it also does say...

He also claimed to be inspired by Candace Owens, an outspoken backer of United States president Donald Trump.

'The person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens, each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights.'
              Also the article says this...

The shooter's weapons were marked with the names of other people who have carried out attacks
              But that doesn't really explain the full truth. If you look at the pictures of them and the actual names on them. They are names like...

Ernst Rüdiger von Starhemberg - was military governor of Vienna from 1680, the city's defender during the Battle of Vienna in 1683, Imperial general during the Great Turkish War, and President of the Hofkriegsrat.

Marco Antonio Bragadin - In 1569, he was appointed Captain-General of Famagusta in Cyprus and led the Venetian resistance to the Ottoman conquest that began in 1570. He was gruesomely killed in August 1571 after the Ottomans took the city, the fall of which signalled the end of Western presence in the Mediterranean island for the next three centuries.

Edward Codrington - was a British admiral, who took part in the Battle of Trafalgar and the Battle of Navarino.
              So all guys that fought against Ottomans, Turks IE Muslims.
              Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-15-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

In fairness after reading the article it also does say...
                That's like saying Chuck Yeager inspired me to build a raft and float it down the Mississippi River.

Comment

In fairness after reading the article it also does say..
                  Candace Owens' recent comments about Hitler are going to bite her in the ass.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/candac...d-to-go-global

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

TTU's post was a fail the moment he assumed Trojan used logic. TTU knows better, we all do.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

TTU's post was a fail the moment he assumed Trojan used logic. TTU knows better, we all do.
                      Ah logic. The biggest you fuck of them all for our dear friend trojan.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Candace Owens' recent comments about Hitler are going to bite her in the ass.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/candac...d-to-go-global
                        Your own link debunks that bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Your own link debunks that bullshit.
                          Uh, what the what now?

“If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine. The problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize, he wanted everybody to be German, everybody to be speaking German, everybody to look a different way. To me, that’s not nationalism. So in thinking about how it could go bad down the line, I don’t really have an issue with nationalism, I really don’t.”
                          Hitler was stripping Jews of their rights well before he took his show on the road. So Candace saw no problems with him relegating Jews to 2nd class citizens. The only problem was when he invaded Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Uh, what the what now?

Hitler was stripping Jews of their rights well before he took his show on the road. So Candace saw no problems with him relegating Jews to 2nd class citizens. The only problem was when he invaded Poland.
                            Asked by The Daily Beast to explain her remarks, Owens called Hitler a “homicidal maniacal globalist” and claimed her response was simply “about why Americans WRONGLY equate the word ‘nationalism’ to Hitler.”

“My final comment is that Hitler was the scum of the earth,” Owens wrote in an email. “As is the publication you write for.”
                            Just stop. twisting. her meaning. to create. an entirely different message. It's transparent and exposes the cognitive dissonance of today's leftists.

Comment

Just stop. twisting. her meaning. to create. an entirely different message. It's transparent and exposes the cognitive dissonance of today's leftists.
                              Huh. Weird how when Omar says Israel has hypnotized the world you think this:

It's about the rhetoric. Omar makes anti-semitic remarks and her apologies make it worse. Not calling her out for it demonstrates the shift in the party. The Obama era and post Obama era Democratic Party has made a huge move to the left. Will it work? Maybe. But there is little doubt it will come at a cost in support from moderates, and now from Jews. I guess the bigger question in my mind is just how far do they plan to go? Open borders? Giving illegals the right to vote? What parts of the Constitution are they willing to subvert or abolish?
                              So you call her criticisms of Israel and AIPAC definitively 'antisemitic' but are willing to bob and weave on Owens here?

Yeah, she called Hitler scum of the earth while also calling the Daily Beast scum of the earth. Does that mean Hitler was writing liberal-leaning news articles in the 1930s or does it bean the Daily Beast is gassing 6 million Jews?

But she also said, and I quoted her, that Hitler only erred by expanding past Germany. But he was targeting Jews while in Germany and his brand of "nationalism" in Germany didn't include the Jews.

How are her comments not antisemitic but Omar's are? Please explain that to me. Because I'm quite certain Omar would call bin Laden a scumbag too if asked.

Comment

Working...
                              X