Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Voting Age to 16?

These ppl have lost it

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said at her weekly press conference Thursday she personally would support lowering the national voting age to 16.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/14/p...voting-age-16/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well duh. Younger people are stupid and more likely to vote in favor of their "free free free free free free free" nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
      Well duh. Younger people are stupid and more likely to vote in favor of their "free free free free free free free" nonsense
      The frontal part of an adolescent's brain isn't even fully developed until early 20's (ex David Hogg)

Comment

Yea, this is stupid. Less people deserve to vote. Not more.

Comment

I love conservatives. Any efforts to get more people involved in politics is met with condescension and resistance.

Almost like conservatives know their ideas are garbage and the less people know about them the better.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

I love conservatives. Any efforts to get more people involved in politics is met with condescension and resistance.

Almost like conservatives know their ideas are garbage and the less people know about them the better.
            Yeah because more people voting is always better.

By that logic, lets just let illigals, foreigners, elementary school kids, fuck the whole world be able to vote in any election ever in this country. If less than 4 billion people vote worldwide in the presidential election, the results are voided and we try again.

After all, more people voting is ALWAYS better.

Comment

[sarcasm] I didn't know conservatives and republicans were such shitty influences on their children. [sarcasm]

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Why not 1st graders? Or are you wanting less ppl to vote?

Comment

Or like people know that there are a lot of stupid people in this country and allowing MORE of them to vote instead of LESS of them to vote is a bad idea.

I'll agree to letting 16 year olds vote if you agree that everyone who votes has to pass a basic competency and literacy exam based on current events and policies. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

Why not recently aborted fetuses? I mean, if conservatives think they are alive, why would they be opposed to letting them vote!?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Or like people know that there are a lot of stupid people in this country and allowing MORE of them to vote instead of LESS of them to vote is a bad idea.

I'll agree to letting 16 year olds vote if you agree that everyone who votes has to pass a basic competency and literacy exam based on current events and policies. Deal?
                        I am not opposed to this idea in principle, but we all know how that story plays out in practice....

"Republican State accused by Democrats of making competency exam too hard for blacks and poors"

"Democrat State accused by Republicans of making competency exam too hard on white men"

Comment

Yeah because more people voting is always better.

By that logic, lets just let illigals, foreigners, elementary school kids, fuck the whole world be able to vote in any election ever in this country. If less than 4 billion people vote worldwide in the presidential election, the results are voided and we try again.

After all, more people voting is ALWAYS better.
                          By that logic, less people voting is better. So let's roll back the 15th and 19th amendments and go back to only white male landowners being able to vote.

Comment

By that logic, less people voting is better. So let's roll back the 15th and 19th amendments and go back to only white male landowners being able to vote.
                            Fuck let's go all the way and go back to a monarchy where no one votes except for "Gawd". Can't have fewer people voting than that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

You'll get your turn one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X