Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time...

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When was the last time...

    When was there a real, distinct, pivotal societal change without any significant bloodshed?

  • #2
    The Glorious Revolution in England, I guess. Unless you want to count that whole civil war thing...

    Comment


    • #3
      Peaceful protests are a meme. People in power only respond to violence.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
        When was there a real, distinct, pivotal societal change without any significant bloodshed?
        Public opinion of Red Sox fans after the 2004 World Series.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nash View Post

          Public opinion of Red Sox fans after the 2004 World Series.
          Schilling_1280_fmxdimxa_c49nvevh.jpg

          Checkmate, liberal.

          Comment


          • #6
            All these looters are just going to justify more boots on throats

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PBS View Post
              All these looters are just going to justify more boots on throats

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              The violence fetish is strong with this one. Do you like playing Cops and Robbers with the wifey?

              Comment


              • #8
                He didn't die from strangulation. Turns out he died due to the stimulants in his system.

                Yet you fuckers burned your town down.

                You really showed us!

                LMFAO

                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nash View Post

                  The violence fetish is strong with this one. Do you like playing Cops and Robbers with the wifey?
                  It really is. He’s a very angry cuck these days.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nash View Post

                    The violence fetish is strong with this one. Do you like playing Cops and Robbers with the wifey?
                    Youre not wrong but its kinda funny youre singling him out in a thread openly justifying violence

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

                      Youre not wrong but its kinda funny youre singling him out in a thread openly justifying violence

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

                        Youre not wrong but its kinda funny youre singling him out in a thread openly justifying violence
                        Fuck yes I’m justifying violence to affect change. How else are you supposed to bring real change about?

                        Because I’d love to see examples.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                          Fuck yes I’m justifying violence to affect change. How else are you supposed to bring real change about?

                          Because I’d love to see examples.
                          I think itd help if we started out actually defining what real change needs to be made.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                            When was there a real, distinct, pivotal societal change without any significant bloodshed?
                            When we granted Gay people the right to marry. There were no gay people looting fashion stores on Melrose.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                              When we granted Gay people the right to marry. There were no gay people looting fashion stores on Melrose.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X