X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

What did Biden say that was bad? Do you know what black or coloured means? You don't
    No, the question is, what if trump had said that?

See trump told blacks last time, what have you got to lose? And then Trump delivered jobs. Biden just told all those people, they aren't black.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    All this dude has to do is pretend to be normal for like 5 months and he just can’t do it.
    Biden needs to be as outrageous and grab headlines from Trump - if he stays silent people will forget even who the hell is running.

Biden will become like Gen Stockdale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Um8ApsMh9A

But tell me if he stays silent can I count on your vote? I have a direct line to Biden - as I have donated to his campaign and I can get a word into Joe through my best buddy Gavin

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    All this dude has to do is pretend to be normal for like 5 months and he just can’t do it.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Is this the part where you call me a Trump supporter when I say something correctly bad about Biden?
    What did Biden say that was bad? Do you know what black or coloured means? You don't

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm sorry, are you trying to imply that Biden didn't just say one of the more racist things I've heard from a presidential candidate?

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Bullshit. You'd make a new thread if this were in the title of another thread you created.
    look....if i don't see exactly what i want to say. im gonna post a new thread. So unless you are gonna create all encompassing ODT's of Joe, or Flynn, or Trump.....anytime something new happens, and i dont see it....i will post it.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Biden's an Idiot but what about Trump?

Is this the part where you call me a Trump supporter when I say something correctly bad about Biden?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    He’s has dementia. Just the ramblings of an old man not knowing what’s he’s saying. NBD IMO.
    Trump is allowed to say stupid shit and all that's baked in but Biden saying stupid shit - stop the presses - bring me my fainting couch and my smelling salts. my pearls! my pearls!

GTFO here you stupid trump voter. Biden says exactly what blacks wanna hear - blacks like Kanye voting for Turmp aren't black - look at Kanye - he lost his blackness when he married Kim and started becoming all Trumpian
    Last edited by sctrojan; 05-22-2020, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Seriously though Biden’s a fucking idiot and probably a bit subtly racist. There virtually nothing he can do that’ll get minorities en amaze to vote for Trump, but shit like this can really hurt turnout.
    Biden's an Idiot but what about Trump?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

so im suppose to see post #95 on a thread i havent finished reading yet? You are taking buttholes/pumpkins a little too seriously.
    Bullshit. You'd make a new thread if this were in the title of another thread you created.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

so im suppose to see post #95 on a thread i havent finished reading yet? You are taking buttholes/pumpkins a little too seriously.

Fair point, no one should expect you to read to post 95 of anything cause you’ve proven over the years to be pretty damn illiterate anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Seriously though Biden’s a fucking idiot and probably a bit subtly racist. There virtually nothing he can do that’ll get minorities en amaze to vote for Trump, but shit like this can really hurt turnout.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan View Post

No. I'm saying that dynazi has once again created a new thread for a topic that was already being addressed elsewhere on the front page.

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...407#post516407

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm sorry, are you trying to imply that Biden didn't just say one of the more racist things I've heard from a presidential candidate? I mean, trashing on Dynasty for posting multiple threads on the same topic is one thing, he's not entirely wrong for this one though.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...terview-274490
    No. I'm saying that dynazi has once again created a new thread for a topic that was already being addressed elsewhere on the front page.

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...407#post516407

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    He’s has dementia. Just the ramblings of an old man not knowing what’s he’s saying. NBD IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X