Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If you vote for Trump, You ain't Black" -Joe Biden

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
    Poorly worded statement by Biden, but the underlying rationale is somewhat accurate. It's hard to imagine any person of color voting for Trump unless A)They are voting only for their own self interest and see Trump and his base as a way to profit(Diamond and Silk) or B) Your classic Uncle Ruckus types that have bought into the fact that they are inferior and want to be seen as one of the "Good Ones". This isn't like 20-30 years ago, when you had Black fiscal conservatives that preached economic self-reliance, which dovetailed with the prevailing GOP philosophy. Those people have either died or pushed to the sidelines in this new GOP order. People like Condi Rice or Colin Powell aren't even considered Republicans today. I don't know how Larry Elder manages to not punch some of these idiots in the throat, because they belittle him at every turn. You've moved beyond people like Elder and Sowell, people I may disagree with on policy, but respect as intellectuals to outright frauds like Candice Owens and the aforementioned BT-1000s Diamond and Silk.

    This is a case of outrage journalism, but people of color aren't stupid. We know full well what the choice is: A flawed, but willing ally or a virulent racist that has spent his entire political career catering to those that don't see us as citizens as worthy of participating in this society, even though our ancestors were dragged here in chains to help build it.
    Democrats have a habit of attacking our own - Charlamagne tha God is a fucking retard. Biden got yelled at by frikking latinos who trump called Murderers and Rapists and Bad Hombres and what is Biden supposed to do? So he yelled back saying fuck off and go vote for Trump if you think Im bad.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/4273814002/

    See the softballa Fox lobs at Trump? There's not a single right wing media figure that attacks Trump
    Last edited by sctrojan; 05-22-2020, 04:30 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by JTrain View Post

      Thats not what he did and you know it. He did say something stupid, but he did not call every latino immigrant a rapist and murderer.

      "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

      Racist? Sure. But he did not claim the entire race to be rapists and murderers.

      Fact is, Biden said something racist, and dems who have been on the Trump is a Nazi train for 5 years are scrambling...which to me is just delightful.

      Not gonna lie, it is amusing to see the everything is raycess crowd squirm and cringe.

      And Trump didn't say it directly, but he has and continues to insinuate it in his comments on immigration, knowing that people in his own party will gobble it up and repeat that everyone coming in are rapists and murderers and "illegals".

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

        This is a case of outrage journalism, but people of color aren't stupid. We know full well what the choice is: A flawed, but willing ally or a virulent racist that has spent his entire political career catering to those that don't see us as citizens as worthy of participating in this society, even though our ancestors were dragged here in chains to help build it.
        It is also worth noting that Biden said "between" Trump and him, and not 3rd party. If a black person is honestly on the fence between Biden and Trump, then they aren't overly concerned about macro-black issues. They are concerned about their wallets. And CTG's whole schtick was challenging Biden on what he's doing for the black community. So in that context, it's a no-brainer. The old timer who probably said "colored" up til the late 90s but overall means well or the old timer who still uses that language in 2020 and views the black community as a nuisance.

        Comment


        • #49
          Also, Biden apologized today and said he was too cavalier and is not taking the black vote for granted etc etc. Donald Trump, to date, has never apologized for any racist remark he's ever made, of which there are many. So there's that.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by DPR View Post
            Also, Biden apologized today and said he was too cavalier and is not taking the black vote for granted etc etc. Donald Trump, to date, has never apologized for any racist remark he's ever made, of which there are many. So there's that.
            Trump, to my knowledge has never even tried to apologize for his nonsense during the Central Park 5 situation.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

              Democrats have a habit of attacking our own - Charlamagne tha God is a fucking retard. Biden got yelled at by frikking latinos who trump called Murderers and Rapists and Bad Hombres and what is Biden supposed to do? So he yelled back saying fuck off and go vote for Trump if you think Im bad.

              https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/4273814002/

              See the softballa Fox lobs at Trump? There's not a single right wing media figure that attacks Trump
              Calm down on the CTG bashing. CTG is going to ask tough questions, dude deserves credit for asking something a lot of us people of color have been asking for decades. The GOP hasn't done a damn thing for us, but the Dems conveniently forget about us after elections are over with few exceptions. Frankly, if any rational third party got off the ground, we should be the first voting bloc to bail, provided it is a socially progressive coalition.

              It's not on CTG or any interviewer to serve up softball questions, that's weak and that's what makes right wing media so incredibly lousy. I don't want propaganda, I want legit answers from those in power so we can hold them accountable. Once upon a time, that's what the media did. Now, asking a legitimate question, that a more adept politician would have easily answered is a problem. Biden just isn't capable of answering questions like that. Frankly, while I will vote for him, he wasn't my first or third option. You think someone like Pete or even Liz Warren would have booted that question? Of oourse not. Biden isn't a complete POS, which makes him inherently superior to Trump. That is what this election comes down to.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

                Calm down on the CTG bashing. CTG is going to ask tough questions, dude deserves credit for asking something a lot of us people of color have been asking for decades. The GOP hasn't done a damn thing for us, but the Dems conveniently forget about us after elections are over with few exceptions. Frankly, if any rational third party got off the ground, we should be the first voting bloc to bail, provided it is a socially progressive coalition.

                It's not on CTG or any interviewer to serve up softball questions, that's weak and that's what makes right wing media so incredibly lousy. I don't want propaganda, I want legit answers from those in power so we can hold them accountable. Once upon a time, that's what the media did. Now, asking a legitimate question, that a more adept politician would have easily answered is a problem. Biden just isn't capable of answering questions like that. Frankly, while I will vote for him, he wasn't my first or third option. You think someone like Pete or even Liz Warren would have booted that question? Of oourse not. Biden isn't a complete POS, which makes him inherently superior to Trump. That is what this election comes down to.
                Dems forgot you?

                Have you seen the stuff Dems asked for in 3 trillion bailout?

                Have you seen the stuff Dems fight for only to have McConnell snuff it out?


                GTFO man, Dems got you fucks Obamacare. We fought for union rights.we fought for planned Parenthood where most blacks go for abortion services

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                  Dems forgot you?

                  Have you seen the stuff Dems asked for in 3 trillion bailout?

                  Have you seen the stuff Dems fight for only to have McConnell snuff it out?


                  GTFO man, Dems got you fucks Obamacare. We fought for union rights.we fought for planned Parenthood where most blacks go for abortion services

                  Us fucks? Thanks for proving my point. By the way, someone like me didn't need Obamacare, which was a watered down version of what we should have gotten, but the insurance industry was able to force Obama to back down and the DNC didn't back him up.

                  Be happy that this board doesn't have a block feature, odds are none of us would be reading your nonsense.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post


                    Us fucks? .
                    Yea because we dotheads aren't complaining about Biden - just remember - you guys were enlaved for like 200 years - we were colonised (nash note the "s") for 350 years. You guys have had all the benefits of a mule and 4 acres - we came on boats and did the hard work of getting educated and becoming the head of Google, Microsoft and IBM. and we're the people doing all the saving of your people suffering from Covid.

                    We speak with funny accents - we are as dark as you people. What's your excuse for not voting for Biden?
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 05-22-2020, 08:07 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post


                      Us fucks? Thanks for proving my point. By the way, someone like me didn't need Obamacare, which was a watered down version of what we should have gotten, but the insurance industry was able to force Obama to back down and the DNC didn't back him up.

                      Be happy that this board doesn't have a block feature, odds are none of us would be reading your nonsense.
                      It does, its just hidden and takes a little bit of effort.

                      Go to user settings, click account, scroll down to ignore list. Type in the user name you want to ignore, and voila.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by JTrain View Post

                        It does, its just hidden and takes a little bit of effort.

                        Go to user settings, click account, scroll down to ignore list. Type in the user name you want to ignore, and voila.
                        Thanks JT. I'm done dealing with that idiot.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

                          Thanks JT. I'm done dealing with that idiot.
                          Ruined!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

                            Thanks JT. I'm done dealing with that idiot.
                            I just the mods would write code that would change his name to fucking moron everytime someone writes it on here.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                              I just the mods would write code that would change his name to fucking moron everytime someone writes it on here.
                              Let me know when rent is due? Thus far I've been living rent free in all y'alls head....I now feel bad since some of you fucks haven't yet received Trump bucks.


                              Seriously - Canedude is feigning faux righteous indignation because I said "you fucks" to a black dude - I say "you fucks" to you white guys and you call me all kinds of cute dothead names like "slurpee technician", "patel", "deepak".....whatnot and I can take it like a grown man on the internet.

                              But lets say Im wrong to say you fucks to a black guy - didn't Obama do so much for the black community? Did he not cry for Treyvon Martin? Did he not march with the black community on the 50th anniversary of Selma hand in hand? What the fuck has Trump done for the black other than lay claim he increase their employment - he did nothing specific - a rising economy raised all boats - the most jobs to go were the black jobs because they did all the menial service jobs. The most people to die from Covid were Blacks

                              Canedude is precisely the black voter who is going to vote for Trump that Biden called out as not black. Canedude is a conservative.
                              Last edited by sctrojan; 05-22-2020, 10:31 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                                Let me know when rent is due? Thus far I've been living rent free in all y'alls head....I now feel bad since some of you fucks haven't yet received Trump bucks.


                                Seriously - Canedude is feigning faux righteous indignation because I said "you fucks" to a black dude - I say "you fucks" to you white guys and you call me all kinds of cute dothead names like "slurpee technician", "patel", "deepak".....whatnot and I can take it like a grown man on the internet.

                                But lets say Im wrong to say you fucks to a black guy - didn't Obama do so much for the black community? Did he not cry for Treyvon Martin? Did he not march with the black community on the 50th anniversary of Selma hand in hand? What the fuck has Trump done for the black other than lay claim he increase their employment - he did nothing specific - a rising economy raised all boats - the most jobs to go were the black jobs because they did all the menial service jobs. The most people to die from Covid were Blacks

                                Canedude is precisely the black voter who is going to vote for Trump that Biden called out as not black. Canedude is a conservative.
                                I don't want to speak for Canedude so I'll let him cover this. If you think weeping for dead kid and celebrating the 50th anniversary of an event are significant things to help a community, you're a fucking moron.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X