Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm sorry, are you trying to imply that Biden didn't just say one of the more racist things I've heard from a presidential candidate? I mean, trashing on Dynasty for posting multiple threads on the same topic is one thing, he's not entirely wrong for this one though.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...terview-274490
    Not even in the top 1000. I mean, Trump called an entire race of immigrants rapists and murderers and THAT probably isn't even in the top 5 if you go back in time.

Biden insinuating that someone might lose their "black card" for voting for Trump is barely a blip on the radar and I've already seen multiple black people stating what he said is "true".

That said, anyone who paid attention to him the last 20 years know he's going to gaffe over and over again. If he wins, Republicans will have as much fun with it as we did with Bush.
    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 05-22-2020, 03:10 PM.

Comment

This is Biden's "Deplorable" moment. Its gonna be a TV and Radio add for sure.

Comment

Now we know why Biden used to plagiarize stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
          This is Biden's "Deplorable" moment. Its gonna be a TV and Radio add for sure.

the problem is that there are 5 black people who will be offended by this - I think Joe will be ok. OTOH - Trump called democrats and never trumpers and the media - unAmerican - I think that's his "Deplorables" moment

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Not even in the top 1000. I mean, Trump called an entire race of immigrants rapists and murderers and THAT probably isn't even in the top 5 if you go back in time.
            It's certainly interesting to see conservatives act outraged over this while supporting a guy who spent 7 years calling America's only black president a Kenyan.

I mean, Trump questioned the loyalty of Jews who vote Democrat and that barely moved the fucking needle. Jesus fucking christ guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

No. I'm saying that dynazi has once again created a new thread for a topic that was already being addressed elsewhere on the front page.

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...407#post516407
              My bad, carry on. I didn't realize this already being talked abou.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                Thats actually a good move by Biden - black people who hate Trump are gonna vote for Bide because that will re-affirm their blackness.

Black people who were gonna vote for Trump will be called uncle toms by their black brethren and shamed into voting for Biden.

I don't see what's wrong with this. Trump calls democrats who aren't voting for him - enemy of the people.
                Son, if ever anyone questioned whether or not you have any brain cells left, this is a pretty damning and loud answer to the negative.

Comment

Why is this a big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Biden insinuating that someone might lose their "black card" for voting for Trump is barely a blip on the radar and I've already seen multiple black people stating what he said is "true".

That said, anyone who paid attention to him the last 20 years know he's going to gaffe over and over again. If he wins, Republicans will have as much fun with it as we did with Bush.
                    Thats not what he did and you know it. He did say something stupid, but he did not call every latino immigrant a rapist and murderer.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Racist? Sure. But he did not claim the entire race to be rapists and murderers.

Fact is, Biden said something racist, and dems who have been on the Trump is a Nazi train for 5 years are scrambling...which to me is just delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      Why is this a big deal?
                      Its not. I don't know why people are shocked that our two old white boomers who are up for election are racist. This is the last time a Boomer is getting elected, so we just need to point out how awful they both are and their entire generation is, and power through the next 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Son, if ever anyone questioned whether or not you have any brain cells left, this is a pretty damning and loud answer to the negative.
                        If you as a white man don't vote for Trump - you're unAmerican

If you as a black man doesn't vote for Biden - you're an uncle Tom

What is difficult to understand?

Trump is the most divisive president in History - if you deny it "your a racist"

Comment

Its not. I don't know why people are shocked that our two old white boomers who are up for election are racist. This is the last time a Boomer is getting elected, so we just need to point out how awful they both are and their entire generation is, and power through the next 4 years.
                          Biden served a black president - he got street cred.

Trump threw out black renters from his properties for no reason

There isn't a single black person owing a flat in Trump tower - the only blacks you see there are the doorman and the janitorial staff

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Biden served a black president - he got street cred.

Trump threw out black renters from his properties for no reason

There isn't a single black person owing a flat in Trump tower - the only blacks you see there are the doorman and the janitorial staff
                            Son, I know you are stupid. You don't have to keep showing me how much of a moron you are.

Its like a kid trying to impress his dad by doing a cartwheel. "Dad! Dad! Look at me!"

Comment

Son, I know you are stupid. You don't have to keep showing me how much of one you are.

Its like a kid trying to impress his dad by doing a cartwheel. "Dad! Dad! Look at me!"
                              Just giving you the facts son. Don't be mad at me I that me your boy Trump's numbers are going down and he's doing his best to kill his own voters by opening up churches and if he wants to protect the blacks so that they vote for him, he'd demand white people going around the city start wearing masks

Comment

Poorly worded statement by Biden, but the underlying rationale is somewhat accurate. It's hard to imagine any person of color voting for Trump unless A)They are voting only for their own self interest and see Trump and his base as a way to profit(Diamond and Silk) or B) Your classic Uncle Ruckus types that have bought into the fact that they are inferior and want to be seen as one of the "Good Ones". This isn't like 20-30 years ago, when you had Black fiscal conservatives that preached economic self-reliance, which dovetailed with the prevailing GOP philosophy. Those people have either died or pushed to the sidelines in this new GOP order. People like Condi Rice or Colin Powell aren't even considered Republicans today. I don't know how Larry Elder manages to not punch some of these idiots in the throat, because they belittle him at every turn. You've moved beyond people like Elder and Sowell, people I may disagree with on policy, but respect as intellectuals to outright frauds like Candice Owens and the aforementioned BT-1000s Diamond and Silk.

This is a case of outrage journalism, but people of color aren't stupid. We know full well what the choice is: A flawed, but willing ally or a virulent racist that has spent his entire political career catering to those that don't see us as citizens as worthy of participating in this society, even though our ancestors were dragged here in chains to help build it.

Comment

Working...
                                X