Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
    He’s has dementia. Just the ramblings of an old man not knowing what’s he’s saying. NBD IMO.
    Trump is allowed to say stupid shit and all that's baked in but Biden saying stupid shit - stop the presses - bring me my fainting couch and my smelling salts. my pearls! my pearls!

GTFO here you stupid trump voter. Biden says exactly what blacks wanna hear - blacks like Kanye voting for Turmp aren't black - look at Kanye - he lost his blackness when he married Kim and started becoming all Trumpian
    Last edited by sctrojan; 05-22-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Biden's an Idiot but what about Trump?

Is this the part where you call me a Trump supporter when I say something correctly bad about Biden?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Bullshit. You'd make a new thread if this were in the title of another thread you created.
        look....if i don't see exactly what i want to say. im gonna post a new thread. So unless you are gonna create all encompassing ODT's of Joe, or Flynn, or Trump.....anytime something new happens, and i dont see it....i will post it.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm sorry, are you trying to imply that Biden didn't just say one of the more racist things I've heard from a presidential candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Is this the part where you call me a Trump supporter when I say something correctly bad about Biden?
            What did Biden say that was bad? Do you know what black or coloured means? You don't

Comment

All this dude has to do is pretend to be normal for like 5 months and he just can’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                All this dude has to do is pretend to be normal for like 5 months and he just can’t do it.
                Biden needs to be as outrageous and grab headlines from Trump - if he stays silent people will forget even who the hell is running.

Biden will become like Gen Stockdale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Um8ApsMh9A

But tell me if he stays silent can I count on your vote? I have a direct line to Biden - as I have donated to his campaign and I can get a word into Joe through my best buddy Gavin

Comment

What did Biden say that was bad? Do you know what black or coloured means? You don't
                  No, the question is, what if trump had said that?

See trump told blacks last time, what have you got to lose? And then Trump delivered jobs. Biden just told all those people, they aren't black.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

No, the question is, what if trump had said that?

See trump told blacks last time, what have you got to lose? And then Trump delivered jobs. Biden just told all those people, they aren't black.
                    Trump has already said that - he called democrats the enemy of the people. Basically if we don't vote for Trump - we're unAmerican.

LMFAO - the biggest job losses and the biggest killer of blacks is Trump's response to Covid 19 - more blacks have lost their jobs than whites

Comment

Trump has already said that - he called democrats the enemy of the people. Basically if we don't vote for Trump - we're unAmerican.

LMFAO - the biggest job losses and the biggest killer of blacks is Trump's response to Covid 19 - more blacks have lost their jobs than whites
                      This should really bother you. He is going to restart the economy again....and win 4 more years. However, you may have to go back to work too.

Comment

This should really bother you. He is going to restart the economy again....and win 4 more years. However, you may have to go back to work too.
                        yeah I want the economy to tank just before the november elections - so lets start it now - hope and pray the 2nd wave hits and we have to shutdown the country again

Comment

yeah I want the economy to tank just before the november elections - so lets start it now - hope and pray the 2nd wave hits and we have to shutdown the country again
                          it happened too soon. 6 months is alot of time to recover.

Comment

it happened too soon. 6 months is alot of time to recover.
                            i know - the timing sucks. I wonder if americans will remember - inject disinfectant or I tested positively or fire dr. fauci in late october

Comment

i know - the timing sucks. I wonder if americans will remember - inject disinfectant or I tested positively or fire dr. fauci in late october
                              DO we remember, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? or I voted for it before i voted against it?

Comment

It's only the beginning of Biden gaffes.

Yeah he was joking and yeah, it's somewhat true in a cultural context, but yeah, it's only the beginning, hopefully we get a good 4.5 years of it..

Comment

Working...
                                X