X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPR
    replied
    https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/stat...21129468289026

DC circuit to consider en banc the previous decision to dismiss charges against Flynn that was penned by Trump sycophant Neomi Rao.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Well, you wanted to know what the hubbub was all about. There you go. You clearly have opinions that trump is bad. You say even if he is innocent, its his own fault. That's all i need to know. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
    Do you think Trump is right to threaten MI for sending paper ballot requests when Utah votes entirey by mail?

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied

Assuming you are correct.... 8 years before trump won the presidency, russia was investing with them. got it. If it is still the case, show me. A quote from Don Jr from 12 years ago is a game changer
    Do you think they just gave all of that money back? That Russians invested heavily in Trump properties in 2008-2012 and then sold it all right before he ran? Come on.

They were negotiating a deal for Trump Tower Moscow as recently as early 2017.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by DPR View Post

Of course I think Trump is bad. He's an objectively horrible human being at every level.

And my point is that if he were somehow perfectly innocent, he's done everything he can to behave like someone who is guilty. So either every connection to Russia that we can see is coincidental and all of the financials that he refuses to release are totally on the level, or he's favorable to Russia because they are helping him in two elections and likely have been financing a large portion of his business empire.

I mean, fuck's sake Don Jr admitted in I think 2013-14 that a large cross-section of their revenues came from Russia. Like, this isn't even a conspiracy. The Trump Org is heavily backed by Russians.
    Assuming you are correct.... 8 years before trump won the presidency, russia was investing with them. got it. If it is still the case, show me. A quote from Don Jr from 12 years ago is a game changer

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post

LMFAO. Now an illiterate retard is going to splain to me how to consume news.

Talk radio and YouTube conspiracy channels aren't news, you gullible dumbshit.
    whatever, you loon. You believe what you want.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied

Well, you wanted to know what the hubbub was all about. There you go. You clearly have opinions that trump is bad. You say even if he is innocent, its his own fault. That's all i need to know. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
    Of course I think Trump is bad. He's an objectively horrible human being at every level.

And my point is that if he were somehow perfectly innocent, he's done everything he can to behave like someone who is guilty. So either every connection to Russia that we can see is coincidental and all of the financials that he refuses to release are totally on the level, or he's favorable to Russia because they are helping him in two elections and likely have been financing a large portion of his business empire.

I mean, fuck's sake Don Jr admitted in I think 2013-14 that a large cross-section of their revenues came from Russia. Like, this isn't even a conspiracy. The Trump Org is heavily backed by Russians.

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied

Really? I'm shocked you don't watch the news, or read a paper, or listen to a radio. Do you know how google works? Look it up princess.
    LMFAO. Now an illiterate retard is going to splain to me how to consume news.

Talk radio and YouTube conspiracy channels aren't news, you gullible dumbshit.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    First off, stop using bold text so I can't quote you. But I'll summarize my thoughts here.

Reid only released that in response to Comey's letter. At some point, you have to start fighting back. If we examine the actions of the FBI in 2016, they were very transparent in dealing with Clinton so everyone knew about it, but kept a lid on their investigations of Trump. This absolutely helped Trump as he constantly attacked Clinton for being under investigation.

But the contents of it were not released. It was just a possible document that they were investigating.

As for Flynn - stunning stupidity isn't an excuse for breaking the law. I personally think he knew he should have a lawyer with him but was arrogant enough not to care. And he was right, as his lying charges are being dropped thanks to Trump. He was just ahead of the curve in that regard.

And they didn't trick him at all. It wasn't some minor detail they got him on. The Trump admin won't release the transcript, so we can't see it, but according to the FBI he lied about the essential nature of the call itself.

Mueller did charge him. It's why this is a story. As to why they didn't charge him with the Logan Act? Probably easier to just get him on lying. I dunno, I'm not a federal prosecutor.

Barr isn't a straight shooter. This guy was the hatchet man for HW to cover up Iran-Contra. He's one of the most corrupt government officials of the past 40 years. And I'd like to see a fair and unbiased report on how that investigation was started. But so far, what we can see is that it started directly because Flynn was - gasp - breaking the law. He's a former general. He knew that talking to Russia and telling them not to react to Obama's sanctions because they'd give them a better deal later on was not only illegal but also unethical.

The sanctions that Trump has fought tooth and nail? Really? The sanctions he was legally forced to enact despite his best efforts to persuade Congress against them? Those sanctions?

Again, all of this seems to be stemming from Trump being far too cozy with a lot of Russians while they were sabotaging a major candidate's presidential campaign. Everywhere you look with Trump he's in debt to Russia. He did all of this while trying to sign a tower deal in Moscow, all the while telling America he had nothing to do with Russia. This deal carried into his first year in office before falling apart.

A large part of the blame, if Trump is actually 100% innocent of anything here, is squarely on Trump for constantly being caught lying about so many facets to this story. If he was honest with us, for even a moment, and explained everything this would go away. But he hasn't. Why not?

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Fake News Dynasty strikes again!
    Really? I'm shocked you don't watch the news, or read a paper, or listen to a radio. Do you know how google works? Look it up princess.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Trojan has to take his L on the English language.
    LMFAO. Nash is ruined because I spelled something with an "s" instead of a "z"

At least I don't type then instead of than - or your instead of you're - a common mistake among posters on this board

+1 for making me LMFAO

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    First off, stop using bold text so I can't quote you. But I'll summarize my thoughts here.

Reid only released that in response to Comey's letter. At some point, you have to start fighting back. If we examine the actions of the FBI in 2016, they were very transparent in dealing with Clinton so everyone knew about it, but kept a lid on their investigations of Trump. This absolutely helped Trump as he constantly attacked Clinton for being under investigation.

But the contents of it were not released. It was just a possible document that they were investigating.

As for Flynn - stunning stupidity isn't an excuse for breaking the law. I personally think he knew he should have a lawyer with him but was arrogant enough not to care. And he was right, as his lying charges are being dropped thanks to Trump. He was just ahead of the curve in that regard.

And they didn't trick him at all. It wasn't some minor detail they got him on. The Trump admin won't release the transcript, so we can't see it, but according to the FBI he lied about the essential nature of the call itself.

Mueller did charge him. It's why this is a story. As to why they didn't charge him with the Logan Act? Probably easier to just get him on lying. I dunno, I'm not a federal prosecutor.

Barr isn't a straight shooter. This guy was the hatchet man for HW to cover up Iran-Contra. He's one of the most corrupt government officials of the past 40 years. And I'd like to see a fair and unbiased report on how that investigation was started. But so far, what we can see is that it started directly because Flynn was - gasp - breaking the law. He's a former general. He knew that talking to Russia and telling them not to react to Obama's sanctions because they'd give them a better deal later on was not only illegal but also unethical.

The sanctions that Trump has fought tooth and nail? Really? The sanctions he was legally forced to enact despite his best efforts to persuade Congress against them? Those sanctions?

Again, all of this seems to be stemming from Trump being far too cozy with a lot of Russians while they were sabotaging a major candidate's presidential campaign. Everywhere you look with Trump he's in debt to Russia. He did all of this while trying to sign a tower deal in Moscow, all the while telling America he had nothing to do with Russia. This deal carried into his first year in office before falling apart.

A large part of the blame, if Trump is actually 100% innocent of anything here, is squarely on Trump for constantly being caught lying about so many facets to this story. If he was honest with us, for even a moment, and explained everything this would go away. But he hasn't. Why not?

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Dynasty has to take his L on Obamagate
    DaCat has to take his L on U1
    DSMoney has to take his L on Maud
    Trojan has to take his L on the English language.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Dynasty has to take his L on Obamagate
    DaCat has to take his L on U1
    DSMoney has to take his L on Maud

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    I really am trying to uphold our civil agreement here.

I already said some were probably pro-Hillary but it is hard to tell and the obvious theme is that the vast majority were pro-Trump. And the Steele Dossier wasn't even finished until Dec 2016 and published Jan 2017. It wasn't part of the campaign. No voters, to my knowledge, were aware of its contents.
    The Steele Dossier was floating around Washington well before the election and Mother Jones spilled the beans on the last day of Oct 2016. Yes, Congress members started seeing it over Thanksgiving, but it was known to many by then.

Nope. Published by Buzzfeed Jan 10, 2017 - three months after the election.
    Sorry man, you're wrong. https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-donald-trump/

Are you trying to claim no harm, no foul over the illegal hacking of a major political party?
    Absolutely not. Im saying the FBI didn't do enough!

If it was Russia, then why shouldn't we be investigating all connections to it, foreign and domestic?
    And i think that is fine. But the evidence collected was pointing to russia doing this for Russia. Not for one party or another.

I'm aware of Page. He was suspected of being a Russian agent for years before ever coming on with the Trump campaign. The guy worked in Moscow and openly trashed US policy to Russian officials. I have no idea if that makes him an agent, but shouldn't it concern you that Trump hired a guy who praises Putin and trashes American policy? Why did Trump need to hire and defend such people? If Biden hires someone closely connected to China and heavily sympathetic to their government while critical of ours, would that not raise a red flag?
    He is literally a CIA informant.

It is impossible to be "trapped" into lying. You are always capable of telling the truth.
    If they told him first that they had a transcript of the call and then asked him his recollections, that would have been one way to seek the truth. However, they told him he did not need a lawyer, and asked for recollections in order to compare them to the transcript. Again. the conversation with the russian ambassador was legit.

If all of this is true, and I don't think it is, it simply means Trump hired a complete idiot to be in charge of - checks notes - US national security.
    I think he was an idiot to believe the FBI was on his team

See, this is where the conspiracy loses me. They were intelligent enough and crafty enough and diabolical enough to set up this long con but couldn't simply sabotage his campaign and cost him the election? If Comey released in that letter to Chaffetz about digging back into Clinton's emails that he was also going after Trump, don't you think that would have been a smarter play for the FBI if they were truly out to get Trump? I mean, good grief. What kind of stupid plan involves going after someone by ensuring they are elected to the one office that they can't touch? Please tell me you're not serious about this.
    Nah man. They all believed Hilldawg was a shoe in. And she was never gonna look into this stuff. Much of the stuff we are hearing about now is CYA and trying to frame Comey in the context of the mastermind. I have no idea if he was or not. but im thinking he wasn't alone.

Well if they were so legit, surely Trump will release them, yes? And calling the ambassador to run a shadow foreign policy unit against the wishes of the president is - checks notes - illegal and a felony. It was bad enough that Trump fired him for it. Remember that? If it was legit, Trump would never have fired him. Please square that for me. TIA
    First explain why mueller didnt bring him up on those charges when it was clear he wasnt able to deliver them the president's complicate behavior with the russians? The firing is easy to answer. Trump thought the FBI was being honest with him at that point. Why would they lie?

Did they clear him or did they just close the investigation? Those are two different things.
    Both actually were going to happen, until Andrew McCabe told them to leave the case open.

The least shocking development here is that Bill Barr is using the power of his office to ensure the guy who will reappoint him AG is reelected. And I'm sure this investigation will be like Benghazi, grab the headlines, and then close up in December after the election with a whimper.
    Burr is a straight shooter. We can agree to disagree here. But think about this for a sec....if everything I have said is true, and the mechanisms of the FBI were turned on a candidate and a transition president, Wouldn't it make sense that any investigation into it, would be favorable to that President?

If you truly believe that, then why aren't you outraged at Trump for doing nothing about it? Why aren't you angry that Russia is trying to divide this country to the point they can diminish our power on the global stage so they can be the controllers of Europe again and gain leverage on key markets like oil imports?
    How do you know he isn't? There are sanctions in place now. If he was such a puppet, you'd think those would just go away, right?

Why are you ignoring Trump's complete obedience to Moscow? Shouldn't this shit piss you off?
    I don't see what you see. Its really that simple.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X