Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Really? I'm shocked you don't watch the news, or read a paper, or listen to a radio. Do you know how google works? Look it up princess.
    LMFAO. Now an illiterate retard is going to splain to me how to consume news.

Talk radio and YouTube conspiracy channels aren't news, you gullible dumbshit.

Comment

Well, you wanted to know what the hubbub was all about. There you go. You clearly have opinions that trump is bad. You say even if he is innocent, its his own fault. That's all i need to know. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
      Of course I think Trump is bad. He's an objectively horrible human being at every level.

And my point is that if he were somehow perfectly innocent, he's done everything he can to behave like someone who is guilty. So either every connection to Russia that we can see is coincidental and all of the financials that he refuses to release are totally on the level, or he's favorable to Russia because they are helping him in two elections and likely have been financing a large portion of his business empire.

I mean, fuck's sake Don Jr admitted in I think 2013-14 that a large cross-section of their revenues came from Russia. Like, this isn't even a conspiracy. The Trump Org is heavily backed by Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

LMFAO. Now an illiterate retard is going to splain to me how to consume news.

Talk radio and YouTube conspiracy channels aren't news, you gullible dumbshit.
        whatever, you loon. You believe what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Of course I think Trump is bad. He's an objectively horrible human being at every level.

And my point is that if he were somehow perfectly innocent, he's done everything he can to behave like someone who is guilty. So either every connection to Russia that we can see is coincidental and all of the financials that he refuses to release are totally on the level, or he's favorable to Russia because they are helping him in two elections and likely have been financing a large portion of his business empire.

I mean, fuck's sake Don Jr admitted in I think 2013-14 that a large cross-section of their revenues came from Russia. Like, this isn't even a conspiracy. The Trump Org is heavily backed by Russians.
          Assuming you are correct.... 8 years before trump won the presidency, russia was investing with them. got it. If it is still the case, show me. A quote from Don Jr from 12 years ago is a game changer

Comment

Assuming you are correct.... 8 years before trump won the presidency, russia was investing with them. got it. If it is still the case, show me. A quote from Don Jr from 12 years ago is a game changer
            Do you think they just gave all of that money back? That Russians invested heavily in Trump properties in 2008-2012 and then sold it all right before he ran? Come on.

They were negotiating a deal for Trump Tower Moscow as recently as early 2017.

Comment

Well, you wanted to know what the hubbub was all about. There you go. You clearly have opinions that trump is bad. You say even if he is innocent, its his own fault. That's all i need to know. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
              Do you think Trump is right to threaten MI for sending paper ballot requests when Utah votes entirey by mail?

Comment

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/stat...21129468289026

DC circuit to consider en banc the previous decision to dismiss charges against Flynn that was penned by Trump sycophant Neomi Rao.

Comment

Working...
                X