Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dose of reality

Stop and think before you reply.

We’re stuck with Biden and Trump because Covid hasn’t exterminated enough boomers.

Comment

daCat thread

Comment

I guess looking in the mirror is difficult for some folks.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
          I guess looking in the mirror is difficult for some folks.
          It's a daCat thread. You post a video of an opinion piece from an obvious partisan and tell people to watch the whole video without telling us what it even is. This is your signature thread.

Instead of using your own words and logic to make your point, you post someone else's work.

Why don't you tell us what the breakdown of this video is if you want people to take a look at it?

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

It's a daCat thread. You post a video of an opinion piece from an obvious partisan and tell people to watch the whole video without telling us what it even is. This is your signature thread.

Instead of using your own words and logic to make your point, you post someone else's work.

Why don't you tell us what the breakdown of this video is if you want people to take a look at it?

I listened to about 10 mins. Honestly it wasn’t that bad and mostly fair, though overstating their points about the media. It’s just hard to take a “look at the mirror” comment it seriously from a guy who thinks his mirror is on his back porch looking into the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I listened to about 10 mins. Honestly it wasn’t that bad and mostly fair, though overstating their points about the media. It’s just hard to take a “look at the mirror” comment it seriously from a guy who thinks his mirror is on his back porch looking into the woods.
              I didn't watch it, was it about how the media brain washes people like Trojan, PBS, and Dynasty?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                I didn't watch it, was it about how the media brain washes people like Trojan, PBS, and Dynasty?

Basically.

Comment

Im brainwashed? You're the one going around bandying that Biden groped 12 year old little girls and Tara Reade's pussies on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Im brainwashed? You're the one going around bandying that Biden groped 12 year old little girls and Tara Reade's pussies on a daily basis.
                    I don't know the story about Tara Reade and haven't commented in that. There are numerous videos of Biden doing creepy things in picture poses with young girls. Just check Youtube...

I am not saying that is worse than Trump either, he walked right on in to underage beauty pageant dressing rooms and was buddies with Epstein. He knew what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Stop and think before you reply.
                      If you have to preface your argument - Im no fan of Trump......but. That's a dead give away that you condone his poisonous presidency.

The fact that Trump was going to withhold funds from Michigan's dam disaster because they were allowing mail in ballot (actually just applications for mail in ballots) - all because Michigan's governor is a democrat - shows you how dangerous he actually is.

Krystal Ball perhaps didn't hear that the CDC is at war with the admin - and this is the pre-eminent organization in the world that guided us through the Sars, H1n1 and Ebola pandemics. The reason we have no cooperation from China is because Trump's disastrous foreign policy - who the hell in their right mind would cooperate with a fucking pos like Trump if you're getting attacked.

It wasn't CHina's fault we lost jobs to China. We did it to ourselves because who doesn't like 700 dollar iPhones that would cost 2000 to make in the US - who doesn't wan 300 dollar HDTVs that would cost 3000 to make in the US - who doesn't want 5 dollar bag of a dozen tube socks that cost $20 to make in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I got 4 minutes in before I had to stop. A few points:

Ball says she is super critical of the media and "resistance journalism" before falsely claiming these mainstream reporters routinely liken Trump to Hitler. That isn't the case at all and it is a straw man being created by Ball to make her point. She's doing the exact thing she's criticizing the media of doing.

That is when I had to stop watching. I hate watching opinion pieces because they are always trash, misleading and have an agenda.

She also seems to be greatly downplaying Trump's authoritarian streak to the point that I have to accuse her of purposefully misinforming her viewers of the threat Trump poses. The guy is routinely threatening states and governors who aren't sucking up to him and encouraging civil insurrection during a pandemic because he thinks it might help him electorally. And he just signed off on more warrantless surveillance and is encouraging the DoJ to go after Biden.

Like, does she need a fucking map?

Comment

I don't know the story about Tara Reade and haven't commented in that. There are numerous videos of Biden doing creepy things in picture poses with young girls. Just check Youtube...

I am not saying that is worse than Trump either, he walked right on in to underage beauty pageant dressing rooms and was buddies with Epstein. He knew what he was doing.

Show me the dozens and dozens of 12 year old girls getting groped by Biden? ALl you have is 1 picture of a parent who brought her daughter to meet biden and all he did was caress her hair.
                          Now put this in perspective of Trump "If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her," he said while Ivanka Trump sat next to him.

Blast from the Past! A Look Back at Donald & Ivanka Trump's Close ...Donald Trump's comments about daughter raise eyebrows - CNN Video

Comment

So I take it you didn’t watch the video?

Comment

I got 4 minutes in before I had to stop. A few points:

Ball says she is super critical of the media and "resistance journalism" before falsely claiming these mainstream reporters routinely liken Trump to Hitler. That isn't the case at all and it is a straw man being created by Ball to make her point. She's doing the exact thing she's criticizing the media of doing.

That is when I had to stop watching. I hate watching opinion pieces because they are always trash, misleading and have an agenda.

She also seems to be greatly downplaying Trump's authoritarian streak to the point that I have to accuse her of purposefully misinforming her viewers of the threat Trump poses. The guy is routinely threatening states and governors who aren't sucking up to him and encouraging civil insurrection during a pandemic because he thinks it might help him electorally. And he just signed off on more warrantless surveillance and is encouraging the DoJ to go after Biden.

Like, does she need a fucking map?
                              I saw more Trump is Hitler comparison articles in his first year in office than I’ve seen about all other people combined in my entire life. It was literally constant, and all it takes is a google search to prove this bullshit wrong.

Here’s house democrats comparing Trump’s rise to Hitler’s: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/polit...son/index.html

Here’s Michael Moore comparing Trump to Hitler in his documentary: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/mich...entary---.html

Here’s a piece from the NYT talking about rising anti-semitism somehow coming from a party that has undying loyalty to the state of Israel: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/o...nt-israel.html

If you just type in “Trump Hitler” you’ll find literally hundreds of articles like this.

Unfortunately DPR, you’re doing what you always do and towing the party line on this. Anyone who says anything about Trump that isn’t 100% negative, even if it’s something as simple as “I don’t like him, but he’s not Satan incarnate”, you have to shut down and act indignant about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X